So no more gnome for you. I'm going to call you smurfette ? Given that you spend so much time on the ocean, I am sure you have a case of blue balz that would turn your entire being blue.
    Ok so you become catette? How's the hangover? Ha ha ha
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-03-13 07:41 AM
    Ok so you become catette? How's the hangover? Ha ha ha
    No more than dangling your smurfette little feet over the boat.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-03-13 07:56 AM
    So no more gnome for you. I'm going to call you smurfette ? Given that you spend so much time on the ocean, I am sure you have a case of blue balz that would turn your entire being blue.
    Maybe S_O_M is blueing up to be a mascot for the Blue Leprechaun in Michigan.
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000383.jpg  
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-03-13 07:59 AM
    Maybe S_O_M is blueing up to be a mascot for the Blue Leprechaun in Michigan.
    Duck? Just tell me your not yet another woman in disguise?
    09-03-13 08:01 AM
    Duck? Just tell me your not yet another woman in disguise?
    I would make one fugly woman. H3ll I make one ugly male.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-03-13 08:07 AM
    I would make one fugly woman. H3ll I make one ugly male.
    Funny I always thought you were a duck?
    09-03-13 08:13 AM
    Funny I always thought you were a duck?
    Funny i always thought you were a duck with i in the place of the u.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-03-13 08:18 AM
    Funny i always thought you were a duck with i in the place of the u.
    Having a bad day are we duck?
    09-03-13 08:28 AM
    Having a bad day are we duck?
    No, sorry I just couldn't resist.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-03-13 08:32 AM
    You know me better than that! It's just that it's come as a bit of a shock to the old system finding out that the cats gay, sorry I mean a woman? I mean I could have said something to upset him/her whatever you know what I means duck?
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-03-13 08:36 AM
    Ah, the sophistication of this thread, a joy to behold...
    sad_old_man, dphjeff and cmdr_dan like this.
    09-03-13 08:37 AM
    Ah, the sophistication of this thread, a joy to behold...
    Come on now old typewriter! Out with it! Are you an old shipwrecked male typewriter or an old female shipwrecked typewriter? Can I hear a closet door creaking?
    09-03-13 08:40 AM
    Come on now old typewriter! Out with it! Are you an old shipwrecked male typewriter or an old female shipwrecked typewriter? Can I hear a closet door creaking?
    I believe yours is a cellar....deep deep hole that you keep digging in that causes your first hallucination about a six foot mouse.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-03-13 08:42 AM
    You know me better than that! It's just that it's come as a bit of a shock to the old system finding out that the cats gay, sorry I mean a woman? I mean I could have said something to upset him/her whatever you know what I means duck?
    Like that stop you or us before.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-03-13 08:43 AM
    A typewriter is a typewriter is a typewriter is a typewriter is a typewriter is a typewriter is a typewriter is a typewriter... (ad nauseam)?
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    09-03-13 08:43 AM
    A typewriter is a typewriter is a typewriter is a typewriter is a typewriter is a typewriter is a typewriter is a typewriter... (ad nauseam)?
    Ok your a woman! Only a woman could compile a string of simple understandable words and end up saying nothing? Well your either a woman or a politician?
    09-03-13 08:52 AM
    Ok your a woman! Only a woman could compile a string of simple understandable words and end up saying nothing? Well your either a woman or a politician?
    Keeping up this kind of nonsense for days on end is more of male thing I guess. Confused?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-03-13 08:56 AM
    Yes, everyone is a women. This whole world is the habitat of women. It's okay...breath....calm down.....relax.......que sera sera whatever will be will be ..the futures not our to see que sera sera.....what will be will be.....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-03-13 08:58 AM
    Yes, everyone is a women. This whole world is the habitat of women. It's okay...breath....calm down.....relax.......que sera sera whatever will be will be ..the futures not our to see que sera sera.....what will be will be.....
    Well here we go boys, (cat and old typewriter excluded), the cat now wants to sing to me while my life is in a full swing crisis? No wonder I keep a pet seagull in my cabin for company? Oh! Back in a minute I must just go and spread the seagulls legs and check if he's lying to me as well? Talk amongst yourselves while I'm gone won't you?
    09-03-13 09:09 AM
    Well here we go boys, (cat and old typewriter excluded), the cat now wants to sing to me while my life is in a full swing crisis? No wonder I keep a pet seagull in my cabin for company? Oh! Back in a minute I must just go and spread the seagulls legs and check if he's lying to me as well? Talk amongst yourselves while I'm gone won't you?
    Your perversity know no bounds.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-03-13 09:12 AM
    Your perversity know no bounds.
    Oh and by the way the ducks my pal so leave him/her alone! Or else!
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-03-13 09:29 AM
    Oh and by the way the ducks my pal so leave him/her alone! Or else!
    you can have the bones when I'm finish.....buurrrrp.
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    09-03-13 09:37 AM
    Leave Johnathan Livingston alone! You have strawberries to count and ball bearings to juggle!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-03-13 10:33 AM
    @sad_old_man:
    I know it must have been scary when you first saw it, but it was just a movie after all...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-03-13 10:38 AM
    Ok I am now officially unhappy with this holiday cruise!!!!!!!!

You know the feeling, trapped in a place with very weird people (Flodira) when you get the chance of a cheap holiday. A cruise in the med visiting places of interest and seeing the sights. Well guess what? This tour operator has employed a sailor to steer the boat and he is incapable! In over a week have we visited one port? One place of interest? NO! We just go around and around in circles waiting for the boat eating iceberg to find us!

The sailor in charge, Ahab insists on playing games involving loud klaxons and red lights? Now it's not a small boat but for some reason Ahab has decided that the new game on board is water skiing? Well off board actually but you get my drift?

Now after the water skiing debacle the boats been surrounded by these other silly cruise liners from the same tour operator. Apparently later Ahab wants to play a game of "hide and seek". He says we all have to go away somewhere in the amusement park rides they provide for us and then he's going to hide the boat? We have to find him as part of the game? Now has this man lost it or what?

Mind you after the cats admission that he's a woman and finding out the dutchmans a dutchwoman, it's been a strange day all around!

By the way I saw a dolphin today?
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-03-13 12:17 PM
7,608 ... 105106107108109 ...