Don't you have at least a lighter to illuminate what ever photo you were taking?
    Everyone on here knows that the PlayBook will not take photos at night.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-01-13 08:36 PM
    Whom I? I don't however recommend this cruise as it would appear that the owners have not paid their utility bill of late. It's dark now and the lights on the boat don't work? I actually don't mind because it's wonderful sitting here on the deck in complete darkness looking at the stars.

I honestly just hope we don't hit an iceberg at night without the boat having its headlights on?
    Hmmmmm. Does Syria, Lebanon, Gaza, Iran have cruise missiles? I don't think I'd want them to see me?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-01-13 10:36 PM
    Hmmmmm. Does Syria, Lebanon, Gaza, Iran have cruise missiles? I don't think I'd want them to see me?
    I'm just worried about us hitting an iceberg in the dark! That's what happened to the titanic you know? The boat doesn't even have headlights on it? Now that's just dangerous don't you think? Wandering around in the dark!
    09-02-13 06:42 AM
    I'm just worried about us hitting an iceberg in the dark! That's what happened to the titanic you know? The boat doesn't even have headlights on it? Now that's just dangerous don't you think? Wandering around in the dark!
    Well, leave it to the Brits to built the biggest boat in the world but never thought about puttin a couple of head lights to see ahead. Oh wait! Stupid BlackBerry never learn from history!!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-02-13 07:00 AM
    Well, leave it to the Brits to built the biggest boat in the world but never thought about puttin a couple of head lights to see ahead. Oh wait! Stupid BlackBerry never learn from history!!
    What? Just wait a minute.......... Bear with me just going up these steps.......... Ah daylight and fresh air........... Walk around the corner there and look up.......... Yes the boats got a merican flag on it? Mmmmmmmm its quite nice up here but we didn't build the boat without headlights, you lot did!
    09-02-13 07:21 AM
    What? Just wait a minute.......... Bear with me just going up these steps.......... Ah daylight and fresh air........... Walk around the corner there and look up.......... Yes the boats got a merican flag on it? Mmmmmmmm its quite nice up here but we didn't build the boat without headlights, you lot did!
    The Titanic was built in Belfast, north Ireland.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-02-13 07:23 AM
    The Titanic was built in Belfast, north Ireland.
    Yeah I know that I'm not stupid you know? But it didn't sink there did it? It was one on those floating lumps of ice that wander around in the sea looking for a boat to bump into wasn't it then so there! As well, because of!
    09-02-13 07:31 AM
    Yeah I know that I'm not stupid you know? But it didn't sink there did it? It was one on those floating lumps of ice that wander around in the sea looking for a boat to bump into wasn't it then so there! As well, because of!
    Oh yes! Damn those Ice Berg pirates!! How dare they sink the British Imperial liner in their own native land......
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-02-13 07:39 AM
    Oh yes! Damn those Ice Berg pirates!! How dare they sink the British Imperial liner in their own native land......
    Your a bit hyper cat for first thing in the morning! Out on the tiles all night or what?
    09-02-13 07:55 AM
    Your a bit hyper cat for first thing in the morning! Out on the tiles all night or what?
    Damn cat nips I haz last night. Cmere let me sharpen my talons on you. I need to get back on my drinking been cold turkey for two weeks I think.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-02-13 07:58 AM
    Damn cat nips I haz last night. Cmere let me sharpen my talons on you. I need to get back on my drinking been cold turkey for two weeks I think.
    Well unless you get a lift, I hope you can swim?
    09-02-13 08:00 AM
    Well unless you get a lift, I hope you can swim?
    Not all cat hate water you know.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-02-13 08:05 AM
    I think you have a better chance of hitting the Italian boot than an iceberg in the Med.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-02-13 08:15 AM
    I think you have a better chance of hitting the Italian boot than an iceberg in the Med.
    Na, they are designed to go backwards faster than they go forwards?
    09-02-13 08:18 AM
    Na, they are designed to go backwards faster than they go forwards?
    Ha! Hit and Run! I like that.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-02-13 08:20 AM
    Ha! Hit and Run! I like that.
    Did they put something in the water you were drinking back there or something?
    09-02-13 08:22 AM
    Cat's kuhnadian?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-02-13 08:30 AM
    Cat's kuhnadian?
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-imgres.jpeg
    FF22, sad_old_man and cmdr_dan like this.
    09-02-13 08:37 AM
    I think we should be compensated by NATO for decompressing that old man while he does his patriotic duty. Where do I submit my receipts for claims?
    sad_old_man and cmdr_dan like this.
    09-02-13 09:07 AM
    Is this really a change for YOU?
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    09-02-13 09:36 AM
    We probably "out-sourced" the construction. And probably further out-sourced the job of checking if the punch list was complete. As we apparently are now out-sourcing the crew - YOU - in this case!
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    09-02-13 09:39 AM
    We probably "out-sourced" the construction. And probably further out-sourced the job of checking if the punch list was complete. As we apparently are now out-sourcing the crew - YOU - in this case!
    With his employment I think it's a special case. Some huge favour that was owe to the Brits back in the Churchill days.
    FF22, sad_old_man and cmdr_dan like this.
    09-02-13 09:51 AM
    I think we should be compensated by NATO
    Compensation by NATO? I can see how that could catch on...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-02-13 10:16 AM
    With his employment I think it's a special case. Some huge favour that was owe to the Brits back in the Churchill days.
    Just listen to the cat and the old typewriter eh?
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-02-13 10:54 AM
    Just listen to the cat and the old typewriter eh?
    09-02-13 10:55 AM
7,608 ... 102103104105106 ...