Ok by the way, I want to know, and I want to know right now which of you thingies did this when I was leaving??????????? Own up, honesty is the best policy?
    Don't you look at me. I would not waste my time fart you a finger cloud. I'll sink my claw on you and twist it all around and do the hokey pokey dance on your little body.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-28-13 06:28 PM
    Don't you look at me. I would not waste my time fart you a finger cloud. I'll sink my claw on you and twist it all around and do the hokey pokey dance on your little body.
    Oooooo. Cat must have had a bad day.....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-28-13 06:56 PM
    Nah, just channeling that little gnome.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-28-13 07:27 PM
    No he's just found out his owners had him "FIXED" when he was a kitten!
    08-29-13 06:53 AM
    Oh, good, so he's working fine after being fixed.
    cmdr_dan likes this.
    08-29-13 09:09 AM
    Oh, good, so he's working fine after being fixed.
    Not quite but they have dropped support for that model so he's a good as he is going to get
    08-29-13 09:29 AM
    Not quite but they have dropped support for that model so he's a good as he is going to get
    Oh it's back?
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-spoons.jpg  
    cmdr_dan and Carl Estes like this.
    08-29-13 09:31 AM
    Oh it's back?
    settle down now
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-29-13 10:20 AM
    We cats own human. The more we ignore them, the more they cater to our needs. It's a karma thing.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 11:13 AM
    Hey, it's the Baby!

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-spoons-mod.jpg
    dphjeff, sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    08-29-13 11:33 AM
    I like you all so whatever happens please do not cruise with a company called USNDD. They are crap!!!!!!!!!

The captains called Capt Chicken George and provides some unusual entertainment?????? When your in the middle of some important, his favourite is when you desperately need the security of porcelain beneath you and the dogs nose is pressing against the cloth? He pushes a button which results in very loud obnoxious noises being made through all the music channels. This causes not understandably the passengers to react in very strange ways. They all start running around screaming and acting like the cat would if I got my hands on him?

The economy class passenger below decks (me) then suffer from members of the crew banging on their door incessantly until you open it. You are confronted by several big crewman dressed in fluorescent yellow jackets who man handle you along to a playground area. Resistance is futile so you resign yourself to having to play some sort of futile game with them to appease and amuse them, when suddenly the playground begins to move upwards? When it stops they again man handle you but this time into some strange seat on a ride that Walt Disney would be proud of. The seat is very small and tight fitting and they forcefully strap you into this strange ride and shove some weird type of hat on you which fully encloses your poor head. Up to this point although worrying its not too bad until they insist on banging on your head several times until your jaw contacts your knees. Having satisfied themselves that they have suitably distressed you they then stand away from the ride and wave their arms at you constantly. It could be considered as relaxing entertainment because they then leave you sat there for an hour?

I've been on more relaxing cruises but the foods quite nice and oh there's a never ending supply of popcorn.......... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I just hate the stupid captain.
    08-29-13 01:43 PM
    Ensign Pulver, is that you?

Maybe someone can show you how to make popcorn?
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    08-29-13 02:08 PM
    I like you all so whatever happens please do not cruise with a company called USNDD. They are crap!!!!!!!!!

The captains called Capt Chicken George and provides some unusual entertainment?????? When your in the middle of some important, his favourite is when you desperately need the security of porcelain beneath you and the dogs nose is pressing against the cloth? He pushes a button which results in very loud obnoxious noises being made through all the music channels. This causes not understandably the passengers to react in very strange ways. They all start running around screaming and acting like the cat would if I got my hands on him?

The economy class passenger below decks (me) then suffer from members of the crew banging on their door incessantly until you open it. You are confronted by several big crewman dressed in fluorescent yellow jackets who man handle you along to a playground area. Resistance is futile so you resign yourself to having to play some sort of futile game with them to appease and amuse them, when suddenly the playground begins to move upwards? When it stops they again man handle you but this time into some strange seat on a ride that Walt Disney would be proud of. The seat is very small and tight fitting and they forcefully strap you into this strange ride and shove some weird type of hat on you which fully encloses your poor head. Up to this point although worrying its not too bad until they insist on banging on your head several times until your jaw contacts your knees. Having satisfied themselves that they have suitably distressed you they then stand away from the ride and wave their arms at you constantly. It could be considered as relaxing entertainment because they then leave you sat there for an hour?

I've been on more relaxing cruises but the foods quite nice and oh there's a never ending supply of popcorn.......... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I just hate the stupid captain.
    Note to therapist: Seems to have trouble with authority figures...
    08-29-13 02:13 PM
    Note to therapist: Seems to have trouble with authority figures...
    If only having trouble with authority figures were the main problem...
    08-29-13 02:20 PM
    @S_O_M - Don't blame the company for your poor judgment when choosing them!
    sad_old_man, FF22 and cmdr_dan like this.
    08-29-13 02:23 PM
    What does he expect when I'm (and other US taxpayers) payin for it? He's lucky there are facilities?
    sad_old_man and cmdr_dan like this.
    08-29-13 02:40 PM
    I didn't choose them! They were crying and bleating because they wanted their expensive toy back. No idea why but that's it. Ahab has promised that I will be returned ASAP minus the expensive toy of course. I didn't actually like the way he said it but I'm just enjoying enduring the cruise.
    08-29-13 02:41 PM
    Oh and as I said @S_O_M is not my email address ?
    08-29-13 02:43 PM

Just watch out for shallows next to or atop Italian islands. Holes get ripped in the sides of such vessels.
    08-29-13 02:52 PM
    @sad_old_do_you_really_want_me_to_type_your_full_n ame_every_time_? -
    consider S_O_M a pet name then...
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    08-29-13 02:58 PM
    What does he expect when I'm (and other US taxpayers) payin for it? He's lucky there are facilities?
    Hey you ungrateful unruly grape you!!!!! I'm merican too you know as well!!!!!!!!!!!
    08-29-13 02:59 PM
    @sad_old_do_you_really_want_me_to_type_your_fullna me_every_time_? -
    consider S_O_M a pet name then...
    Well take your pick? Hey you, hey stupid, muppet, Dweeb it doesn't matter really as long as it's not GNOME OR GNOME OR GNOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate that cat!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-29-13 03:02 PM
    Hey you ungrateful unruly grape you!!!!! I'm merican too you know as well!!!!!!!!!!!
    Haha! Only in your dreams!
    08-29-13 03:04 PM
    Well take your pick? Hey you, hey stupid, muppet, Dweeb it doesn't matter really as long as it's not GNOME OR GNOME OR GNOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate that cat!
    Relax, I thought we had already established you are not a g****.
    Don't let anyone push your buttons in that regard.
    Calling a leprechaun a g**** is just vile, regardless of the leprechaun in question.

As to the other words: no, those aren't the ones I would use...
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-29-13 03:06 PM
    Problem is, you seem so proud of being an American, so calling you an American wouldn't have the intended effect...
    08-29-13 03:13 PM
7,608 ... 9899100101102 ...