Ditto!!! SOM, I really don't want to sound 'Taps' or 'Last Post' so take care of yourself and the others!
    See you there and as you know I don't give a rats arse about me. The young ones are important.

Now this is what I call merican!!!!!

CATCH YOU ON THE FLIP SIDE, DUDE AND DUDESSES!!!!

Love it, just love it!
    08-27-13 10:40 AM
    Do be do do, do be do be do do! Just singing to myself while I wait for my lift. Talk amongst yourselves it's Ok. Do be do do, do be do be do do!
    08-27-13 10:50 AM
    I will miss the popcorn?
    08-27-13 10:50 AM
    Not that I got much of it. Would seem like the mericans don't like sharing their popcorn with infidels?
    08-27-13 10:52 AM
    I will miss the popcorn?
    Wait!! How long will you be away? Just drop one big one and be back . You hear?!!!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    It's on my list though! New popcorn machine on my return!
    Can you buy houses in disneyland?
    08-27-13 10:53 AM
    They have super popcorn machines!
    08-27-13 10:54 AM
    By the way, a quick thanks to the Flodira police, texas state troopers, the highway patrol, chit kago police, Boston police and the feds. If I've missed anyone I'm sorry. Oh and George who was the very first to stop me in Flodira! Hope the kids like the bikes.

By the way before you all start going out on the **** celebrating!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL RETURN! Think about them sausages?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-27-13 11:00 AM
    Never get that right!
    08-27-13 11:02 AM
    Ok who's the comedian related to Orville and Wilbur? Own up now because your going to get a big bill!

There is no way, no way I tell you that I'm getting in that piece of crap!

What are you mericans trying to do to me? I'm leaving for gods sake so you know like, executive jet maybe? Airforce one maybe? No that's it I'm not going and that's final!!!!!!?!????
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-27-13 11:07 AM
    Oh my phones ringing.......
    08-27-13 11:07 AM
    By the way, a quick thanks to the Flodira police, texas state troopers, the highway patrol, chit kago police, Boston police and the feds. If I've missed anyone I'm sorry. Oh and George who was the very first to stop me in Flodira! Hope the kids like the bikes.

By the way before you all start going out on the **** celebrating!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL RETURN! Think about them sausages?
    What? No thank for all the work that I've done?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-27-13 11:08 AM
    Ok I've accepted your apology!
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-images-2-7-.jpg
    08-27-13 11:13 AM
    What? No thank for all the work that I've done?
    I'm just sorry I can't shove you up the jet pipe on this piece of crap just before we start up? But I'll be back cat! Count on it.
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-27-13 11:15 AM
    Light the blue touch paper and let's go playing! ......
    Mmmmmmmmm wonder if this yank will let me have a go?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-27-13 11:17 AM
    Ok I've accepted your apology!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (2)(7).jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	5.1 KB 
ID:	196226
    No British Airways First Class? How long does it take to UK on that thing?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-27-13 11:22 AM
    No British Airways First Class? How long does it take to UK on that thing?
    Looks like an F35 with a top speed of 220MPH. You do the math.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-27-13 11:26 AM
    Hmmmmmm.......
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-27-13 03:04 PM
    Well charming! I have to go take a phonecall for a little while and the forum closes? Are we all on holiday or something? Talk about mistrust I tell you. It's safe to come out now I'm at the other side of the world, oh and it's hot! By the way I've safely handed back your $96.2M piece of crap so all you taxpayers can stop crying now! God it's so dead on this forum I can here an echo while I am she is typing?
    08-28-13 08:44 AM
    You, as a military man should know about the mechanics of riots, of which internet mayhem like this basically is just a subset, namely that it always comes (and goes) in waves. And having ringleaders take prolonged phone calls doesn't help in that respect either...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-28-13 09:02 AM
    Well charming! I have to go take a phonecall for a little while and the forum closes? Are we all on holiday or something? Talk about mistrust I tell you. It's safe to come out now I'm at the other side of the world, oh and it's hot! By the way I've safely handed back your $96.2M piece of crap so all you taxpayers can stop crying now! God it's so dead on this forum I can here an echo while I am she is typing?
    Is there fire and brimstone there?

Add the $90 MM to your 3 Escalades....
    U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
    08-28-13 09:09 AM
    You, as a military man should know about the mechanics of riots, of which internet mayhem like this basically is just a subset, namely that it always comes (and goes) in waves. And having ringleaders take prolonged phone calls doesn't help in that respect either...
    I promise one day I will be posh and learn big long words like wot you know? Meanwhile what's going down dude?
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    08-28-13 09:19 AM
    Yeah, my bad, I've still got to learn how to adapt my style and my vocabulary to the intended audience...
    As to the question: let's just say I'm experiencing a series of "off days" (in and out of the narrative). Thanks for asking, though.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-28-13 09:27 AM
    Yeah, my bad, I've still got to learn how to adapt my style and my vocabulary to the intended audience...
    As to the question: let's just say I'm experiencing a series of "off days" (in and out of the narrative). Thanks for asking, though.
    There ya go again dude with them big long wordy things? You can't have "off days" off days are for them other wotsits out there, you know the ones? We don't have them do we? Well I don't unless the therapist tells me to have one?

We look forward to each day with agusto! We thrive on challenge and hardship? We get hold of the day and wring every last drop of enjoyment out of it as though it would be our last! Don't we?

Anyway go and look at the complexity of a tulip flower. The distribution of colour and the symmetry of the petals says it all. Try it one day?

ps don't ring me when you get locked up for acting strangely in a field.
    08-28-13 09:37 AM
7,608 ... 96979899100 ...