I can hear you all! I'm just below the flight deck but surprisingly on your archaic boats you do have wifi! Surprisingly. Not one of you is safe this afternoon!!!!!! Stay indoors? You have been warned.
    Do fly by please, we do have an incredible thunderstorm happening here. Wear your tin foil hat too. Benjamin Franklin will be proud of you.
    08-26-13 01:00 PM
    Do fly by please, we do have an incredible thunderstorm happening here. Wear your tin foil hat too. Benjamin Franklin will be proud of you.
    Yes, go visit the cat! With the lightening you may get popcorn out of the tin foil hat (jiffy pop) arrangement! Then, don't talk with your mouth full, and keep it full....
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    08-26-13 01:08 PM
    @all - Is there any way to get back on S_O_M's good side? Does he even have such a side to his rich personality? Would seem a waste for him to destroy my whole country just because I tried to remove myself from his list...
    cmdr_dan and sad_old_man like this.
    08-26-13 01:09 PM
    @all - Is there any way to get back on S_O_M's good side? Does he even have such a side to his rich personality? Would seem a waste for him to destroy my whole country just because I tried to remove myself from his list...
    We hire the cat to take care of SOM's lists.... Claws do a wonderful job! I would think that the cat would do it for free this time, as SOM was a feline impersonator a couple of days ago.....
    08-26-13 01:14 PM
    I think I would hold off with any panic until he completes his initial mission of finding the its a small world ride that he came thousands of miles to find.
    08-26-13 01:23 PM
    We hire the cat to take care of SOM's lists.... Claws do a wonderful job! I would think that the cat would do it for free this time, as SOM was a feline impersonator a couple of days ago.....
    He is my toy that stuffed with cat nips. He enjoys our S&M relationship. This gnome has no safety word.
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    08-26-13 01:27 PM
    I think I would hold off with any panic until he completes his initial mission of finding the its a small world ride that he came thousands of miles to find.
    It may be a loooong mission! He could find popcorn there, or even be mistaken for Jiminy Cricket and held there against his will.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 01:30 PM
    He is my toy that stuffed with cat nips. He enjoys our S&M relationship. This gnome has no safety word.
    You do know that in some (not all) states, that kind of "relationship" is illegal........

If your in Arkansas, you're ok.

C
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    08-26-13 01:31 PM
    It may be a loooong mission! He could find popcorn there, or even be mistaken for Jiminy Cricket and held there against his will.
    I would be worried for the cricket. SOM could put his foot down........

c
    sad_old_man and cmdr_dan like this.
    08-26-13 01:32 PM
    who would mistake him for having a conscience????????????????????????????????????
    08-26-13 01:33 PM
    Nah, I think he is auditioning as the under study for the dwarf Grumpy. He's got potential. He can sing so he claimed. Beside Hi Ho Hi Ho and It's a Small World After All are not that lyricky.
    cmdr_dan, sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    08-26-13 01:36 PM
    who would mistake him for having a conscience????????????????????????????????????
    You're right, there, baby! Leprechaun comes from the root words 'leper' and 'con' and I had a senior moment/brain cramp! Thanks for the correction!
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    08-26-13 01:38 PM
    You do know that in some (not all) states, that kind of "relationship" is illegal........

If your in Arkansas, you're ok.

C
    I'm in the United States of Canada . We are the Scandinavian of North America.
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    08-26-13 01:39 PM
    just you folks from east of the Humber

I live in the over taxed and free republic of canamerica
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 01:44 PM
    just you folks from east of the Humber

I live in the over taxed and free republic of canamerica
    I know nothing about that side of the continent. Do we have any diplomatic relation?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 01:50 PM
    Sure a little bit of Heaven, fell from out the sky one day
    and it nestled in the ocean, in a place so far away
    and when the angels found it, sure it looked so sweet and fair
    they said suppose we leave it for it lookes so peaceful there

So they sprinkled it with stardust just to make the shamrocks grow
    it's the only place you'll find them, no matter where you go
    then they darted it with silver just to make the lakes look grand
    and when they had it finished, sure they called it, Ireland
    08-26-13 03:12 PM
    Oh I'm home!
    cmdr_dan and dphjeff like this.
    08-26-13 03:13 PM
    Oh I'm home!
    I think the "pressure" got to him, for a while there he thought he was back "home"........

And from the looks of his avatar, looks like all is coming out the back as it should be.......

c
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    08-26-13 03:30 PM
    I think the "pressure" got to him, for a while there he thought he was back "home"........

And from the looks of his avatar, looks like all is coming out the back as it should be.......

c
    That's was supposed to be frightening? You know Jack Nicholson "oh honey I'm home"? You know cue Jaws music........ Oh never mind?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-26-13 03:38 PM
    I know nothing about that side of the continent. Do we have any diplomatic relation?
    Nope .....just embargos and economic sanctions, we pay and you build skytrain routes for more folks to get shot on
    08-26-13 03:40 PM
    I thought it was the Belgium of North America?
    08-26-13 03:44 PM
    Nope .....just embargos and economic sanctions, we pay and you build skytrain routes for more folks to get shot on
    Who's got shot baby? Oh god it wasn't you was it? Oh please tell me your ok!!! !!
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-26-13 03:50 PM
    Leave that in that other thread! Can't you see I'm trying to find out about this BB10 PlayBook.
    The suspense is driving me crazy.
    I'm still holding out for BB11
    08-26-13 03:50 PM
    Ah now what shall I have to eat mmmmmmmm........
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-26-13 03:54 PM
    Who's got shot baby? Oh god it wasn't you was it? Oh please tell me your ok!!! !!
    Nope just some unfortunate soul who ended up being target practice for the fine men and women in blue who serve and protect the nucleus of the universe. Just for good measure they tase you after eight bullets in hopes of keeping you alive long enough to face justice.

Its a nice place.......to fly over at mach 2.5
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 03:56 PM
7,608 ... 9495969798 ...