See this is why I have to go away to Maryland! It's all your fault! Well and the duck, dutchman, ghost, dog, gooseberry, little black and white house, gopher, mouse, cow, pig, my friend that goes fishing with me, my next door neighbour, him who owns nine one five, my boss, the man at the gas station, the fish, the horse, Shrek, the mods, Thor, him with the orange blob that's a convict, all Russians, Chinese, Canadians, french, Australians, people in transit, people not in transit oh and anyone else!

Now I hope you lot are happy?

ps qualified pilots are exempt! (either commercial or otherwise)
    You forgot the cat?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-26-13 09:42 AM
    Exactly!!!!!!!! Your all unfeeling uncaring thingys with no regard for my feelings at all. I'm just an unwanted thingy!
    You know that thats BS we are all caring here and do have concerns about your feelings.
    08-26-13 09:42 AM
    You know that thats BS we are all caring here and do have concerns about your feelings.
    speak for yourself! :P
    dphjeff and Cynycl like this.
    08-26-13 09:45 AM
    Leave the Dutchman out of it. Just say it.You knew I was lying because my mouth was moving.
    You have been hanging out with Thor too much, and his bad habits have become yours! Please go wash your beak with soap and then tell us about BB10 and the playbook....
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-26-13 09:54 AM
    Exactly!!!!!!!! Your all unfeeling uncaring thingys with no regard for my feelings at all. I'm just an unwanted thingy!
    That's rich, coming from the man who uses his list as a fiery sword, destroying reputations, jobs and families and even - so it is rumored - makes people go out and buy an Android device instead. But let's not fight anymore. To say we don't care disregards the fact we still willingly keep a dialogue with you going...
    08-26-13 09:58 AM
    You have been hanging out with Thor too much, and his bad habits have become yours! Please go wash your beak with soap and then tell us about BB10 and the playbook....
    I don't know about BB10 on the PlayBook I have been trying to get S_O_M to tell me about it all morning (not really), but he just won't talk. You know he is setting in the corner and not talking. I wanted to stay on topic be everyone leds us astray.
    cmdr_dan likes this.
    08-26-13 10:02 AM
    now now be nice to SOM...he clearly has some pent up ....... popcorn and he is under a lot of stress. Have a heart and get him some exlax
    dphjeff and cmdr_dan like this.
    08-26-13 10:02 AM
    Oh and how would you just like me to take being banished to a far off country where it's cold and they don't have civilisation? Go on then just how? Mutter mutter sounds of map opening............ Gasps of oh god not there?
    You're right in that we don't have "civilisation " here in Merica; we have civilization here instead! This could be yours too by cutting back on the tea.....
    08-26-13 10:03 AM
    Ok you asked for it!!!!!! Ok Dutch man I have just declared war on dutchland, that's the first thing secondly I don't drink tea..... no never, nasty horrible stuff! thirdly im.... wel thirdly I'm currently....... and fourthly I don't care!
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-26-13 10:14 AM
    Ok you asked for it!!!!!! Ok Dutch man I have just declared war on dutchland, that's the first thing secondly I don't drink tea..... no never, nasty horrible stuff! thirdly im.... wel thirdly I'm currently....... and fourthly I don't care!
    Oh, you hadn't heard I am currently not in "dutchland"? I seem to recall something with a fishing boat etc., I was sure you got the memo
    08-26-13 10:19 AM
    Oh, you hadn't heard I am currently not in "dutchland"? I seem to recall something with a fishing boat etc., I was sure you got the memo
    I don't read memos! I can't read
    dphjeff and cmdr_dan like this.
    08-26-13 10:20 AM
    What you gonna do? Unstuck your finger and let the land of tulips go under water?
    08-26-13 10:22 AM
    Oh the possibilities to reply to that... But no, we must let this escalate any further.
    As a peace offer you are allowed to keep my name on your list!
    08-26-13 10:23 AM
    What you gonna do? Unstuck your finger and let the land of tulips go under water?
    There's nothing better than the smell of fresh napalm in the mornings?
    08-26-13 10:24 AM
    There's nothing better than the smell of fresh napalm in the mornings?
    in merica you use Bengay!
    Before someone accuse me of corrupted mind.
    It's a deep penetrating pain giver reliever!
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-26-13 10:39 AM
    Hence the popcorn machine that is now a coral reef......
    dphjeff and FF22 like this.
    08-26-13 11:01 AM
    in merica you use Bengay!
    Before someone accuse me of corrupted mind.
    It's a deep penetrating pain giver reliever!
    So is Napalm?
    08-26-13 11:06 AM
    Hence the popcorn machine that is now a coral reef......
    You can't make a coral reef from a package of jiffy pop.

I think it was the tinfoil hat on the package that had him dumbfounfed
    08-26-13 11:23 AM
    You can't make a coral reef from a package of jiffy pop.

I think it was the tinfoil hat on the package that had him dumbfounfed
    I like you baby but don't push it! Humanity is not elastic?
    08-26-13 11:43 AM
    I like you baby but don't push it! Humanity is not elastic?
    Says who you got the humanity?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 12:10 PM
    We know that is not true. You were perfectly capable of reading the Readme in the Bridge Folder - the only item in the Bridge Folder. So we know you can read. Of course, what you read blew your mind and shocked the rest of us, too. We are all still waiting for those other "changes or improvements" to Bridge that that Readme seemed to foretell.

Now back to whatever it was we were all doing before we bought into the pb mistake, ahem, mystique.
    08-26-13 12:21 PM
    We know that is not true. You were perfectly capable of reading the Readme in the Bridge Folder - the only item in the Bridge Folder. So we know you can read. Of course, what you read blew your mind and shocked the rest of us, too. We are all still waiting for those other "changes or improvements" to Bridge that that Readme seemed to foretell.

Now back to whatever it was we were all doing before we bought into the pb mistake, ahem, mystique.
    The "improvements to come" are the 1) "fixing" of bridge on legacy devices, and 2) playing the theme from "Bridge on the River Kwai" whenever someone attempts to use it. Number two can only be stopped by power-cycling the PlayBook.....
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    08-26-13 12:42 PM
    I can hear you all! I'm just below the flight deck but surprisingly on your archaic boats you do have wifi! Surprisingly. Not one of you is safe this afternoon!!!!!! Stay indoors? You have been warned.
    08-26-13 12:50 PM
    I can hear you all! I'm just below the flight deck but surprisingly on your archaic boats you do have wifi! Surprisingly. Not one of you is safe this afternoon!!!!!! Stay indoors? You have been warned.
    Silly leprechaun! Boats go under the water, and ships float! How far can you fly? Should we load up the Space Needle with your meds in the case you fly on by??
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 12:52 PM
    Silly leprechaun! Boats go under the water, and ships float! How far can you fly? Should we load up the Space Needle with your meds in the case you fly on by??
    Oh yes, oh yes do that. Pop some red smoke as well, that would help! Got to go see you shortly?
    08-26-13 12:57 PM
7,608 ... 9394959697 ...