What I ask, WHAT exactly is going on on my thread? Can we please keep to the thread topic of bb10 coming to the pb?

Now I've worked all this out while I've been fishing. My friend is a great help when I'm problem solving and I'm glad I found him. He doesn't ever speak but he nods when I have a good idea and I'm right!

Now you mericans get up out of your pits at half past the days nearly over (my friend nods), come on here, abuse me and other good fellow members and then after a few hours off you go back to your pit to have another kip (my friend nods)? When you drag yourself out of your pits again you divide your time between abusing me and feeding your faces before retiring to your pits once more (he nods again)!!

Now it's time we had some decorum on here so I'm going to get some bourbon (my friend nods) and when I return I want a sensible plan from you all as to how you intend to amend your ways! (no nod from my friend because I've thrown him out? All that nodding was doing my head in)

There you go then?
    I find it hard to believe you got friends. Now try again. No imaginary friend. Like really really nice, like you actually like people. I'm going to attached a device on you. Any spike on your blood pressure or increase of your heart rate is a fail. Before all that you need to be submerge into an ice box just to bring everything below normal.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 03:44 PM
    I find it hard to believe you got friends. Now try again. No imaginary friend. Like really really nice, like you actually like people. I'm going to attached a device on you. Any spike on your blood pressure or increase of your heart rate is a fail. Before all that you need to be submerge into an ice box just to bring everything below normal.
    Mmmmmmmm I forsee a problem in you plan!

1. I don't have "A" heart! (sorry about the A wrong thread)
    2. Can't spell nice!
    3. Don't know any people!
    4. Don't like people!

Finally STOP TRYING TO GET INSIDE MY HEAD AGAIN cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    08-25-13 03:56 PM
    Mmmmmmmm I forsee a problem in you plan!

1. I don't have "A" heart! (sorry about the A wrong thread)
    2. Can't spell nice!
    3. Don't know any people!
    4. Don't like people!

Finally STOP TRYING TO GET INSIDE MY HEAD AGAIN cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let me help you reform.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 04:00 PM
    Let me help you reform.
    Oh is there no depth that you wouldn't stoop to. The hallowed Barbara used against me her most devout fan! How could you do this you unfeeling heartless................. ��`�|��|����`��`

Sounds of slow footsteps and sobbing.............. The quiet sound of a door slamming........
    08-25-13 04:07 PM
    Oh is there no depth that you wouldn't stoop to. The hallowed Barbara used against me her most devout fan! How could you do this you unfeeling heartless................. ��`�|��|����`��`

Sounds of slow footsteps and sobbing.............. The quiet sound of a door slamming........
    C'mere......
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 04:08 PM
    C'mere......
    No wonder your merican?
    08-25-13 04:10 PM
    No wonder your merican?
    eh?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 04:18 PM
    eh?
    Exactly!!!!!!
    08-25-13 04:25 PM
    eh?
    He does not know there's a border but will find out if he wanders too far north or southwest.
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-25-13 06:17 PM
    He does not know there's a border but will find out if he wanders too far north or southwest.
    That's why he fly. Otherwise no border patrol will let an insane little gnome crossing over.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 06:38 PM
    You were a cat once...yesterday about an hour...Hehe, don't use avatars.
    Feline Impersonator describes his actions yesterday.....
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    08-25-13 07:34 PM
    You said you had a yard!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you can't grow wotsits, they come in a bag stupid duck and how dare you call them snack chips???????????? You put salt and vinegar on chips and put them on a butty!!!!!!!!!!! You don't put wotsits on a butty! You put crisps on a butty! What has happened to the education system in this country?
    We took it in a better direction, after we tossed a few tea bags into the harbor...
    08-25-13 07:39 PM
    What I ask, WHAT exactly is going on on my thread? Can we please keep to the thread topic of bb10 coming to the pb?

Now I've worked all this out while I've been fishing. My friend is a great help when I'm problem solving and I'm glad I found him. He doesn't ever speak but he nods when I have a good idea and I'm right!

Now you mericans get up out of your pits at half past the days nearly over (my friend nods), come on here, abuse me and other good fellow members and then after a few hours off you go back to your pit to have another kip (my friend nods)? When you drag yourself out of your pits again you divide your time between abusing me and feeding your faces before retiring to your pits once more (he nods again)!!

Now it's time we had some decorum on here so I'm going to get some bourbon (my friend nods) and when I return I want a sensible plan from you all as to how you intend to amend your ways! (no nod from my friend because I've thrown him out? All that nodding was doing my head in)

There you go then?
    It this what your friend looks like?
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000357.jpg  
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 09:31 PM
    That cowboy friend of his is so versatile. Now he's a juicy fruit?
    08-25-13 11:14 PM
    That cowboy friend of his is so versatile. Now he's a juicy fruit?
    S_O_M said that his friend kept nodding his head, so I figured his fishing buddy was a bobblehead. Juicy Fruit was a bonus.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 11:35 PM
    That's him, that's him! Do you know him as well? Does he go fishing with you? You do know that he has bb10 running on his PB?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-26-13 06:19 AM
    That's him, that's him! Do you know him as well? Does he go fishing with you? You do know that he has bb10 running on his PB?
    Yes I do know him and how can I go fishing with him when you have been paling around with him every day for the last month.
    How is bb10 working for him? What version is he running? Does he take if fishing with you all?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 07:14 AM
    Yes I do know him and how can I go fishing with him when you have been paling around with him every day for the last month.
    How is bb10 working for him? What version is he running? Does he take if fishing with you all?
    All? There's only him and I?
    08-26-13 07:18 AM
    All? There's only him and I?
    Thats what I said you all ( you and him). Haven't you learned to speak merican yet?
    Go north a couple of states and it Ya'all.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 07:30 AM
    Thats what I said you all ( you and him). Haven't you learned to speak merican yet?
    Go north a couple of states and it Ya'all.
    I can't! The little dutchman made me sit in the corner so I have to stay here?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-26-13 07:43 AM
    I just read that.
    So about this playbook that your fishing buddy has, you haven't answered my questions. Inquiring minds want to know.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 07:49 AM
    Noooo. That was a Mr Rogers disaster. His therapist said he is bipolar, Mr Rogers and Terminator, nothing in between...
    08-26-13 07:51 AM
    Hey, untrue on two counts:
    1. I didn't tell you to go sit anywhere. You offered it yourself, I even tried to talk you out of it
    2. I might be a dutchman, but I'm not little (certainly not from your POV)

08-26-13 07:57 AM
    Hey, untrue on two counts:
    1. I didn't tell you to go sit anywhere. You offered it yourself, I even tried to talk you out of it
    2. I might be a dutchman, but I'm not little (certainly not from your POV)

Leave that in that other thread! Can't you see I'm trying to find out about this BB10 PlayBook.
    The suspense is driving me crazy.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 08:02 AM
    I just read that.
    So about this playbook that your fishing buddy has, you haven't answered my questions. Inquiring minds want to know.
    No not telling because your lying to me again! I know because I don't have an enquiring mind, the dutchman told me that. In fact come to think of it, I don't have a mind so there.
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-26-13 08:05 AM
7,608 ... 9192939495 ...