Crashed into something did we.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 08:47 AM
    It changed shape! Suddenly!
    Ahhh, it decided to turn into an Aveo?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 08:48 AM
    No and don't start you feathered thingy you, or you you stupid fish! It was a very traumatic experience I can tell you! It's not my fault that you drive on the wrong side of the road now is it?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-25-13 08:52 AM
    You said you had a yard!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you can't grow wotsits, they come in a bag stupid duck and how dare you call them snack chips???????????? You put salt and vinegar on chips and put them on a butty!!!!!!!!!!! You don't put wotsits on a butty! You put crisps on a butty! What has happened to the education system in this country?
    Your in merica what you call chips are cottage fries here, butty is a sandwich. I though you had this american english figured out. I bet you are driving those people crazy when you go out to eat.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 08:55 AM
    No and don't start you feathered thingy you, or you you stupid fish! It was a very traumatic experience I can tell you! It's not my fault that you drive on the wrong side of the road now is it?
    Hope you and your family are not hurt.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 08:59 AM
    Your in merica what you call chips are cottage fries here, butty is a sandwich. I though you had this american english figured out. I bet you are driving those people crazy when you go out to eat.
    Mmmmmmmm now you mention it they do laugh at me a lot and I do get lots of food I never ordered! Dude! How's that for merican then eh dude?
    08-25-13 09:00 AM
    Mmmmmmmm now you mention it they do laugh at me a lot and I do get lots of food I never ordered! Dude! How's that for merican then eh dude?
    Dude will work in your vocabulary if you 12 year old.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 09:02 AM
    Dude will work in your vocabulary if you 12 year old.
    In merica he seems to regress to 12 yr old. Perhaps he will regress further and be a playmate to baby and share his chrome cast.
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-25-13 09:08 AM
    Oh don't you bother yourself about little me you duck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You scoffed all that grub last night and not a thought for me!!!!!!!!!!! Oh no Michael was stuck with a load of tourists and those other thingys that they have in abundance here in gay west, sorry key west eating something that resembled what a joint effort between the cat, fish and baby would eject from their chosen orifice!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for that!
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-25-13 09:09 AM
    In merica he seems to regress to 12 yr old. Perhaps he will regress further and be a playmate to baby and share his chrome cast.
    Your destined to become a handbag for my other half you are cat!
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-25-13 09:10 AM
    You deliberately want to hurt her feelings or would that just be an unintended boon?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 09:24 AM
    Oh don't you bother yourself about little me you duck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You scoffed all that grub last night and not a thought for me!!!!!!!!!!! Oh no Michael was stuck with a load of tourists and those other thingys that they have in abundance here in gay west, sorry key west eating something that resembled what a joint effort between the cat, fish and baby would eject from their chosen orifice!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for that!
    I thought about you thats why I sent that list of vitals. If you were here you would be more than welcome to break bread with us.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 09:27 AM
    You have such a way with the lady. No wonder the cowboy sticking so close to you. Perhaps waiting for your bag.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 09:35 AM
    What a supper. You should have been here S_O_M.
    Sirloin steak burgers with home grown grilled Anaheim Peppers, tomatoes, onions, red lettuce,ketchup,mustard, mayo, and farmer cheese on a Kaiser bun. Homemade Brats, ham potatoes and cabbage, fried green tomatoes, fried zucchinie, corn on the cob, cucumber & tomato salad and sliced tomatoes. For desert cantaloupe, strawberries, and vanilla ice cream. Plus a case of Budweiser to go with the evening.
    Nothing like summer time food. I think thats better than having crabs.
    Burgers and hotdogs then. Pushing the envelope
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    08-25-13 09:42 AM
    Fish? Fish? He hasn't been on this thread...
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    08-25-13 09:46 AM
    The cat as a bag thing isn't unprecedented though. There always is some Dutch artist doing stuff like this:

Source with text
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 09:58 AM
    Burgers and hotdogs then. Pushing the envelope
    Sometimes simple is the best.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 10:07 AM
    A deer with a rental car in Colorado. I was an "air bagged" passenger - just this past week!!! The car did change shape and opporability.
    08-25-13 10:43 AM
    The cat as a bag thing isn't unprecedented though. There always is some Dutch artist doing stuff like this:
    http://www.torchgallery.com/applicat...keltje_1_0.jpg
    Source with text
    You are using the term ARTIST loosely, I think!
    08-25-13 10:46 AM
    I should probably have added a short disclaimer stating that I only remembered this because I do not like it. But, I think you are mistaken, F2, this is what is currently called art and those who produce it are therefore artists. Not something I agree with, but there you have it.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 10:57 AM
    I should probably have added a short disclaimer stating that I only remembered this because I do not like it. But, I think you are mistaken, F2, this is what is currently called art and those who produce it are therefore artists. Not something I agree with, but there you have it.
    So are serial killers who display their victims body parts in a different manner.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 11:02 AM
    So are serial killers who display their victims body parts in a different manner.
    No, while this is pretty gruesome, this was one of the first projects of this artist and the shock value has propelled her to local fame. I have very strong feeling against her, but likening her to a serial killer would to me be somewhat problematic English band the Jam once sang "the public gets what the public wants". We as a society get the art we want, even if we do not dare to admit it...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 11:09 AM
    More like tw@
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 11:50 AM
    No, while this is pretty gruesome, this was one of the first projects of this artist and the shock value has propelled her to local fame. I have very strong feeling against her, but likening her to a serial killer would to me be somewhat problematic English band the Jam once sang "the public gets what the public wants". We as a society get the art we want, even if we do not dare to admit it...
    Or you good have the good grace and taste not to do something just because you can

It doesn't make you speshul. We know bags are sometimes made out of leather
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 11:53 AM
    What I ask, WHAT exactly is going on on my thread? Can we please keep to the thread topic of bb10 coming to the pb?

Now I've worked all this out while I've been fishing. My friend is a great help when I'm problem solving and I'm glad I found him. He doesn't ever speak but he nods when I have a good idea and I'm right!

Now you mericans get up out of your pits at half past the days nearly over (my friend nods), come on here, abuse me and other good fellow members and then after a few hours off you go back to your pit to have another kip (my friend nods)? When you drag yourself out of your pits again you divide your time between abusing me and feeding your faces before retiring to your pits once more (he nods again)!!

Now it's time we had some decorum on here so I'm going to get some bourbon (my friend nods) and when I return I want a sensible plan from you all as to how you intend to amend your ways! (no nod from my friend because I've thrown him out? All that nodding was doing my head in)

There you go then?
    08-25-13 01:01 PM
7,608 ... 9091929394 ...