@dphjeff - Myself, mainly (I'm funny that way...)
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-21-13 12:34 PM
    @dphjeff - Myself, mainly (I'm funny that way...)
    If you can't BS yourself who can you BS.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-21-13 12:55 PM
    Who are you trying to BS.
    He doesn't like either of us duck. Now I understand him not liking me cause I'm orrible but you? You are charming, handsome, edificated and soft nd cuddly. Why does he not like you?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-21-13 01:38 PM
    @S_O_M - Put me on your list already...
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    08-21-13 02:13 PM
    He doesn't like either of us duck. Now I understand him not liking me cause I'm orrible but you? You are charming, handsome, edificated and soft nd cuddly. Why does he not like you?
    I'm putting on my mud boots. It's getting deep in here.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-21-13 02:19 PM
    I'm putting on my mud boots. It's getting deep in here.
    Borrow mine duck. I won't need mine anymore?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-21-13 02:29 PM
    S_O_M your aviator is killing me. I can't figure our if your sad or looking for your *****.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-21-13 02:32 PM
    S_O_M your aviator is killing me. I can't figure our if your sad or looking for your *****.
    I'm just a short arsed little useless gnome that's all! The cat was right all along.
    08-21-13 02:45 PM
    I'm just a short arsed little useless gnome that's all! The cat was right all along.
    Stop your going to make us cry.
    You will make me water down my beer.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-21-13 02:48 PM
    Stop your going to make us cry.
    Don't bother duck, I'm not worth it.......... Listen to the cat and the baby!...... They know best!
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-21-13 02:51 PM
    Don't bother duck, I'm not worth it.......... Listen to the cat and the baby!...... They know best!
    Damn you cat and carpet crab see what you have done to poor S_O_M..
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-21-13 02:59 PM
    Just a has been!
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-funny-pictures-your-cat-ate-leprechaun1.jpg  
    08-21-13 03:16 PM
    Just a has been!
    Its going better tomorrow is Thursday..
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-21-13 03:28 PM
    Its going better tomorrow is Thursday..
    No because the baby has other plans!
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-4447097530_bb86ea7696_o.jpg  
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-21-13 03:33 PM
    You're quite possibly "short arsed" - I never looked at you that way - but you are NO freaking GNOME. Never say such a foolish self deprecating nonsense ever again (not even in polite society!)
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    08-21-13 03:44 PM
    You're quite possibly "short arsed" - I never looked at you that way - but you are NO freaking GNOME. Never say such a foolish self deprecating nonsense ever again (not even in polite society!)
    Ok so where in this heathen country is that then?

Oh don't tell me, Canada!
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-21-13 03:49 PM
    Ok so where in this heathen country is that then?
    I'm afraid Flordia (or whatever spelling you currently favor) fits the bill perfectly
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    08-21-13 03:51 PM
    [QUOTE=jpash549;9041575]

Because you're old and gray.
    Is that a silent r?
    08-21-13 05:13 PM
    I'm afraid Flordia (or whatever spelling you currently favor) fits the bill perfectly
    That would be favour (in the civilised world)
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-21-13 05:17 PM
    And you want to be rewarded for your delay honesty? Not happening! You should have know you've been wrongness all this time.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-21-13 06:05 PM
    Nope ! Still not feeling it. You gotta dig deeper.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-21-13 06:06 PM
    Amateur!! I seen through better act than that. Not even close to the level of Meryl Streep as Maggie Thatchy or Julia Child.
    08-21-13 06:11 PM
    It is sad to me that this thread and a couple others are thriving as prolonged jokes. Enthusiasm and optimism have been replaced by sarcasm and pessimism, this must be the natural next step when a product has reached the popular end of its commercial life and value. I used to check out these threads daily, now its becoming a waste of time to read them. I don't have one of the cell phones so this was about my only place to post or read about the PB.. Getting hard to find a reason to click on the CrackBerry icon. I used to try and watch for an opening to post something thoughtful but it seems like those chances are diminishing too. So I thought what the heck and made this post to what page 84 of this thread. Lost in irrelevance - a post about nothing to a thread about nothing- must be humor in it that I am not seeing.
    08-21-13 06:16 PM
    It is sad to me that this thread and a couple others are thriving as prolonged jokes. Enthusiasm and optimism have been replaced by sarcasm and pessimism, this must be the natural next step when a product has reached the popular end of its commercial life and value. I used to check out these threads daily, now its becoming a waste of time to read them. I don't have one of the cell phones so this was about my only place to post or read about the PB.. Getting hard to find a reason to click on the CrackBerry icon. I used to try and watch for an opening to post something thoughtful but it seems like those chances are diminishing too. So I thought what the heck and made this post to what page 84 of this thread. Lost in irrelevance - a post about nothing to a thread about nothing- must be humor in it that I am not seeing.
    The alternative would be you starting a productive thread and contribute something positive and relevant and perhaps many will join in the discussion. Be as enthusiastic and optimistic as you want. And I'm not being sarcastic.
    08-21-13 06:21 PM
    The alternative would be you starting a productive thread and contribute something positive and relevant and perhaps many will join in the discussion. Be as enthusiastic and optimistic as you want. And I'm not being sarcastic.
    Why not?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-21-13 06:49 PM
7,608 ... 8485868788 ...