I see him on a regular basis. Sometimes a little too close but I know he's on my side really. We are all gods children its just that my job takes me a little closer to him than yours does. Between you and I cat, oh and the duck, this is the reason why I react badly to people who abuse the power they are given usually by another human being. Respect everyone around you for what they are.
    I love power and I love to abuse. Now give me a dozen of the those whirly birds!!
    Oh no, it's coming. He is getting his synapses of clarity.....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-18-13 07:38 AM
    I love power and I love to abuse. Now give me a dozen of the those whirly birds!!
    Oh no, it's coming. He is getting his synapses of clarity.....
    Please Mr cat, eggbeaters! Now what would you do with 12 of those eggbeaters? Just consider this as a cat and tell me which you would prefer?

Sitting in a meadow with the sun shining down on you, the smell of fresh grass all around you, little birds cheeping at you and playing games with you because they know you can't catch them, the sound of a running stream nearby?

Or

Rattling around in a cold noisy smelly piece of metal that throws you from side to side until your ribs hurt, not nice people keep popping up and firing missiles at you making you do silly things to avoid them making your ribs hurt even more?

?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-18-13 07:50 AM
    Please Mr cat, eggbeaters! Now what would you do with 12 of those eggbeaters? Just consider this as a cat and tell me which you would prefer?

Sitting in a meadow with the sun shining down on you, the smell of fresh grass all around you, little birds cheeping at you and playing games with you because they know you can't catch them, the sound of a running stream nearby?

Or

Rattling around in a cold noisy smelly piece of metal that throws you from side to side until your ribs hurt, not nice people keep popping up and firing missiles at you making you do silly things to avoid them making your ribs hurt even more?

?
    I want both!! What is life without a bit of excitement? Those chirping birds can be annoying. Why you think we hunt and kill them?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-18-13 07:53 AM
    I want both!! What is life without a bit of excitement? Those chirping birds can be annoying. Why you think we hunt and kill them?
    No no Mr cat. Your defeating the object. Your owners spend time, money and energy going shopping and buying you all sorts of lovely cat food and you want to repay them by chasing innocent little birds around and killing them. No no let the humans do their bit, (it keeps them happy), you do your bit (eat their food) and the birds do their bit (get stuck in my jet pipes) and so the world goes round!
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-18-13 08:05 AM
    Have you not watch Jurassic Park. Those innocent birds were once velociraptors. Nature curb their size to contain them. Eat or be eaten!

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-18-13 08:20 AM
    Have you not watch Jurassic Park. Those innocent birds were once velociraptors. Nature curb their size to contain them. Eat or be eaten!

Posted via CB10
    I'll still keep fishing to catch something nice for you just in case you change your mind Mr cat
    08-18-13 08:32 AM
    I'll still keep fishing to catch something nice for you just in case you change your mind Mr cat
    Why are you being so nice? What do you want from me !? I do not hold the secret code you know?

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-18-13 08:57 AM
    Why are you being so nice? What do you want from me !? I do not hold the secret code you know?

Posted via CB10
    Because you are my friend Mr cat! Simply that.
    08-18-13 09:00 AM
    Friends? What's that? Is it edible?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-18-13 10:25 AM
    Friends? What's that? Is it edible?
    Not that Mr cat, it's just us?
    08-18-13 11:10 AM
    Not that Mr cat, it's just us?
    Hey old man, I just pick up one of this.
    https://www.thalmic.com/myo/
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-18-13 11:13 AM
    Am I too late?
    My cat has seen me checking for updates, he says he can prove it!

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-18-13 11:19 AM
    Am I too late?
    My cat has seen me checking for updates, he says he can prove it!

Posted via CB10
    Not at all my friend, you can trust your cat just as you can this Mr cat on this forum. He is a long way from you but I could always pop across to the islands to pick you up if you wish?
    eldricho likes this.
    08-18-13 11:25 AM
    Not at all my friend, you can trust your cat just as you can this Mr cat on this forum. He is a long way from you but I could always pop across to the islands to pick you up if you wish?
    Pop! Goes the weasel.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-18-13 11:29 AM
    Pop! Goes the weasel.
    Is that the, half a pound of tuppeny rice weasel or the weasel off toad of toad hall!
    08-18-13 11:36 AM
    Is that the, half a pound of tuppeny rice weasel or the weasel off toad of toad hall!
    ?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-18-13 11:50 AM
    Oh dear me Mr cat, let me help you!

08-18-13 11:55 AM
    Oh dear me Mr cat, let me help you!

Oh My , re digitized in technic color ........Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-18-13 12:13 PM
    Hit it S_O_M!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-18-13 12:56 PM
    Hit it S_O_M!
    But we are Mr gooseberry, we are and welcome back!
    08-18-13 01:53 PM
    So Monday to Friday here, bedtime is 4pm?
    Sundays, bedtime is 3pm?
    So why do we keep all those redundant clocks with all those silly unused numbers on them?

I'll just keep fishing!
    08-18-13 02:55 PM
    Sundays, bedtime is 3pm?
    So why do we keep all those redundant clocks with all those silly unused numbers on them?

I'll just keep fishing!
    What's happening to the plane in the picture?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-18-13 04:10 PM
    Sundays, bedtime is 3pm?

I'll just keep fishing!

zzzzzzzzzzzz.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-18-13 04:13 PM
    What's happening to the plane in the picture?
    Nothing! It's a silly trick called banking left while going through the sound barrier!
    08-19-13 06:13 AM
    Ok Mr cat, Mr duck, just a quick note for when you wake up. I'm off to play now and I have a special plan logged for today. See you later and oh, it might be wise to stay indoors today????????????? Ha ha!
    08-19-13 06:24 AM
7,608 ... 7980818283 ...