I only have 7 more mins of people then you'll all be in bed. I can wait 7 mins to have my custard.
    I thought you ate your hot-pocket an hour ago.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-17-13 03:04 PM
    I thought you ate your hot-pocket an hour ago.
    Your 5 mins late for bed you naughty little ducky. Now off you go like a good little duck.
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-17-13 03:07 PM
    Your 5 mins late for bed you naughty little ducky. Now off you go like a good little duck.
    I do need to go cut the lawn and start the smoker for supper.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-17-13 03:11 PM
    new avatar sad old man? I like!
    Last edited by offyoutoddle; 08-17-13 at 03:23 PM. Reason: spelling mistake.... for once I could be bothered....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-17-13 03:13 PM
    I do need to go cut the lawn and start the smoker for supper.
    It's ok ducky, off you go up the little pathway to dreamland.

Night night
    Sleep tight
    Don't let the duck fleas bite.
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-17-13 03:15 PM
    It's ok ducky, off you go up the little pathway to dreamland.

Night night
    Sleep tight
    Don't let the duck fleas bite.
    You just want me to go so you can pick on me.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-17-13 03:19 PM
    You just want me to go so you can pick on me.
    Not at all. Your a good friend I just don't want you getting over tired.
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-17-13 03:22 PM
    Not at all. Your a good friend I just don't want you getting over tired.
    Stop it...I feel like I'm in a horror flick. They get you all nice and cozy and then "whack", off goes a head, arm, or leg... Hey, I don't have those!
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    08-17-13 04:02 PM
    Stop it...I feel like I'm in a horror flick. They get you all nice and cozy and then "whack", off goes a head, arm, or leg... Hey, I don't have those!
    Are you still out of bed you cheeky little thing you. Now wait till I put my rod down and I'll take you back to bed myself and tuck you in.
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-17-13 04:16 PM
    Are you still out of bed you cheeky little thing you. Now wait till I put my rod down and I'll take you back to bed myself and tuck you in.
    Don't put the rod up. You know what they say: Spare the rod spoil the child or in this case gooseberry.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-17-13 04:51 PM
    Don't put the rod up. You know what they say: Spare the rod spoil the child or in this case gooseberry.
    The grass ducky?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-17-13 04:58 PM
    The grass ducky?
    Yes dear!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-17-13 05:06 PM
    Yes dear!
    I'll be watching!
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-reverse-1278324379_angry-daffy-duck.jpg  
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-17-13 05:16 PM
    OK, since you have morphed from a Tom Cruise wannabe to some strange Uncle Remus/Mister Rogers combo, Duck and I would like some hot cocoa and a bedtime story...
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    08-17-13 05:45 PM
    Yes please read us a story please pretty please.. Make it a nice one..
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-17-13 06:20 PM
    Yes please read us a story please pretty please.. Make it a nice one..
    No need. That old man is fast asleep. Waking up 6 in the morning is taking it's toll. Pretty scary conversing with him this morning. He has this moment of clarity like someone who is leaving the world behind.
    08-17-13 06:34 PM
    No need. That old man is fast asleep. Waking up 6 in the morning is taking it's toll. Pretty scary conversing with him this morning. He has this moment of clarity like someone who is leaving the world behind.
    Moments of clarity are few and far between for many of us I fear.
    08-17-13 07:38 PM
    We are still waiting on our story. Hello.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-17-13 09:02 PM
    OK, since you have morphed from a Tom Cruise wannabe to some strange Uncle Remus/Mister Rogers combo, Duck and I would like some hot cocoa and a bedtime story...
    We are still waiting on our story. Hello.
    Maybe he lost his sweater and loafers? He could be working on his accent, too? We need to convince him that he has been spelling 'neighborhood' incorrectly all these years....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-18-13 01:57 AM
    Only a daily basis Mr cat, on a daily basis. The only reality I love!
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-bds_f18_production_flight_300.jpg  
    08-18-13 06:19 AM
    Only a daily basis Mr cat, on a daily basis. The only reality I love!
    Video games?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-18-13 07:03 AM
    Video games?
    No that is my beloved view of the world as I see it. On the ground I'm just a shy cat loving person who is normally misunderstood by the populous. I'm only fishing so I can catch something nice for you Mr cat!
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-18-13 07:15 AM
    No that is my beloved view of the world as I see it. On the ground I'm just a shy cat loving person who is normally misunderstood by the populous. I'm only fishing so I can catch something nice for you Mr cat!
    Crabs?
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    08-18-13 07:18 AM
    What did you do with my beloved gnome??!! Release him you Satan!! The power of Christ will compel you! The power of Christ will compel you............
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-18-13 07:19 AM
    What did you do with my beloved gnome??!! Release him you Satan!! The power of Christ will compel you! The power of Christ will compel you............
    I see him on a regular basis. Sometimes a little too close but I know he's on my side really. We are all gods children its just that my job takes me a little closer to him than yours does. Between you and I cat, oh and the duck, this is the reason why I react badly to people who abuse the power they are given usually by another human being. Respect everyone around you for what they are.
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-18-13 07:34 AM
7,608 ... 7879808182 ...