I can't wait until THURSDAY. All this love and and bonding stuff is out of corrector for this place. Someone hand him a drink as soon as he lands that damn aircraft.
    Last edited by dphjeff; 08-17-13 at 01:50 PM.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-17-13 01:38 PM
    I can't wait until THURSDAY. All this love and and bonding stuff is out of corrector for this place. Some hand him a drink as soon as he lands that damn aircraft.
    Mr Duck sir, I have only just realised how fortunate I am to have such fine friends as yourself and the other things on this forum. I shall be eternally grateful for my pb as it was this tablet that brought us all closer together.
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-17-13 01:47 PM
    Ok... Ok...What's up? Are you sending drones after us? I think I mistakenly gave out my bush number?
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    08-17-13 01:54 PM
    Ok... Ok...What's up? Are you sending drones after us? I think I mistakenly gave out my bush number?
    Mr gooseberry my dear friend, you are quite safe as I have taken you off the list. You may hang around your bush for the rest of your life being abused by bees and wasps or whatever else takes your fancy.
    dphjeff and Gooseberry Falls like this.
    08-17-13 01:58 PM
    I believe the tropics are getting to him. Heat stroke?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-17-13 01:59 PM
    I'm not in the tropics, I'm in Flodira.
    08-17-13 02:01 PM
    Thats tropical to me it was 54 deg F last night here. I wish Canada would keep there weather north of the border.
    08-17-13 02:06 PM
    Call 911! Or a navy seal or something! We need an intervention...he's been possessed by Thor Heins! Saying weird ****!
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    08-17-13 02:13 PM
    Thats tropical to me it was 54 deg F last night here. I wish Canada would keep there weather north of the border.
    Mr Duck, may I have your permission to eat the custard pastries that I purchased this morning please. It won't take me long but I don't want you to think I'm being ignorant!
    08-17-13 02:15 PM
    Mr Duck, may I have your permission to eat the custard pastries that I purchased this morning please. It won't take me long but I don't want you to think I'm being ignorant!
    We wouldn't think that. Now would we.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-17-13 02:17 PM
    Back momentarily, I just need to pop to another forum a moment. There's something I just have to do.
    08-17-13 02:25 PM
    Mr gooseberry my dear friend, you are quite safe as I have taken you off the list. You may hang around your bush for the rest of your life being abused by bees and wasps or whatever else takes your fancy.
    Gotta get back on the list somehow...mutter,mutter...ah, the diabolical Baby will know! Muahahaha....
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    08-17-13 02:27 PM
    Back momentarily, I just need to pop to another forum a moment. There's something I just have to do.
    Get banned?
    08-17-13 02:27 PM
    Perhaps malaria? Anyone have some quinine for our guest leprechaun?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-17-13 02:30 PM
    Spread sunshine all over the place?
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    08-17-13 02:33 PM
    I feel much better now thank you all for your patience and as its nearly 4pm I suppose I'll be alone again shortly but I do understand how you all need your rest!
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-17-13 02:39 PM
    Gotta get back on the list somehow...mutter,mutter...ah, the diabolical Baby will know! Muahahaha....
    I made it on the list this morning, so it is still possible to do, even though he's in a pardoning mood today.

A few questions about his list, though. Does it roll from the top for those in the Northern Hemisphere? Does it roll from underneath for those in the Southern Hemisphere? Do we each get our own square sheet?
    08-17-13 02:40 PM
    I made it on the list this morning, so it is still possible to do, even though he's in a pardoning mood today.

A few questions about his list, though. Does it roll from the top for those in the Northern Hemisphere? Does it roll from underneath for those in the Southern Hemisphere? Do we each get our own square sheet?
    Don't worry anymore about the list dear member. You have been removed from my list.
    08-17-13 02:43 PM
    Ignorant? Just who do you think you are? Thor? Perhaps an apology to yourself and the forum is in order. At least you are traveling around looking for the missing BB10......
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-17-13 02:45 PM
    Ignorant? Just who do you think you are? Thor? Perhaps an apology to yourself and the forum is in order. At least you are traveling around looking for the missing BB10......
    Has the demon drink taken possession of you dear member?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-17-13 02:48 PM
    Don't worry anymore about the list dear member. You have been removed from my list.
    I think the only reason were off the dreaded list is S_O_M must have lost it. The list or maybe his mind.
    sad_old_man and cmdr_dan like this.
    08-17-13 02:49 PM
    At least I was somebody for a few hours, anyway. I feel like that Steve Martin character in the movie "The Jerk".... He (Navin?) was so excited to finally be listed in the phone book...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-17-13 02:49 PM
    I thought that root beer tasted funny!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-17-13 02:52 PM
    Never mind its Bourbon withdraw.
    08-17-13 02:54 PM
    I think the only reason were off the dreaded list is S_O_M must have lost it. The list or maybe his mind.
    I only have 7 more mins of people then you'll all be in bed. I can wait 7 mins to have my custard.
    08-17-13 02:55 PM
7,608 ... 7778798081 ...