We actually tried to utilize the wrecked boat for a while, before getting into the life rafts.
    But yeah, it's taking them quite long, now that you mention it...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-16-13 06:31 AM
    I am actually starting to worry now, if all these stories about the "Trondheim Triangle" are true.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-16-13 06:47 AM
    I am actually starting to worry now, if all these stories about the "Trondheim Triangle" are true.
    Wots a triangle?
    08-16-13 06:50 AM
    Ha, at least "MSc Computer Science, UMIST" is a ruse, then...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-16-13 06:54 AM
    Ha, at least "MSc Computer Science, UMIST" is a ruse, then...
    No unfortunately not. It's the sign of a misspent youth that's all. It's ok I remember now it's one of those funny shaped metal thingies that you hit with a stick and it goes "ting". Why are you playing music in a life raft? Would it not be more productive to use the triangle as a paddle and get yourself home? It might be a long way but you've got to start somewhere HAVN'T you.

I've just found my way round merica and I did it on the wrong side of the road as well! Try to stay in the shipping lanes so you can keep your wifi signal? If your still there on Monday when I'm next up, just give me a shout and ill come looking for you. I've not had a good laugh for ages and I'll even drop you some of my wotsits?
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    08-16-13 07:07 AM
    Please, sad_old_man, could you ask your Navy friends to mount an old-fashioned search and rescue mission. I have, understandably so, I hope, lost my faith in the Norwegian coastguard...

But wait, is that Iceland that I see? (Or am I simply delirious - and is there any way to tell?)
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-16-13 07:54 AM
    Please, sad_old_man, could you ask your Navy friends to mount an old-fashioned search and rescue mission. I have, understandably so, I hope, lost my faith in the Norwegian coastguard...

But wait, is that Iceland that I see? (Or am I simply delirious - and is there way to tell?)
    No not when you talk to me it's difficult to tell but rescue is on the way, we'll if I can get the duck to put the bottle down and bring you some wotsits. He's being a little reticent at the moment but leave it with me!
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    08-16-13 07:58 AM
    dphjeff-duck or quack-duck? Not that I actually mind, come to think of it...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-16-13 08:19 AM
    dphjeff-duck or quack-duck? Not that I actually mind, come to think of it...
    What happen to quack quack?!!! Is he still under the pile of playbooks?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-16-13 08:21 AM
    alive and well trying to intercept you along the southern tier but not Utah which is where Zion is located.
    08-16-13 08:21 AM
    What happen to quack quack?!!! Is he still under the pile of playbooks?
    He posts less, the abuse stays about the same, so the operation's running slightly more efficient now...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-16-13 08:26 AM
    He posts less, the abuse stays about the same, so the operation's running slightly more efficient now...
    Okay stop speaking quack quack, plain English please. I do not want som to know what we are talking about.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-16-13 08:27 AM
    Okay stop speaking quack quack, plain English please. I do not want som to know what we are talking about.
    I can! Hear you cat! Remember I'm a man on the edge!
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-imjages.jpg  
    08-16-13 08:31 AM
    Oh look, everybody has gone back to bed again?
    08-16-13 08:40 AM
    Oh look, everybody has gone back to bed again?
    I wish...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-16-13 08:51 AM
    I wish...
    Well you can't because your stuck in the garden of England now can you?
    08-16-13 09:05 AM
    Based on all my stories about a fishing boat, the crash and the subsequent drifting, what makes you think I'm in Kent?
    08-16-13 09:10 AM
    I can! Hear you cat! Remember I'm a man on the edge!
    You keep saying that. That some mighty wide edge you are on. You are not moving fast and close enough.
    08-16-13 09:27 AM
    Based on all my stories about a fishing boat, the crash and the subsequent drifting, what makes you think I'm in Kent?
    Because I'm a leprechaun and I know things?

Posted via CB10
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    08-16-13 09:42 AM
    The only skilll I know leprechauns for is their possessive skills (exactly one pot of gold, if I'm not mistaken). I've never heard of the psychic prowess you claim to have... (and you'd still be wrong, BTW, Kent really is about the only place I'm currently most definitively NOT at ATM)
    08-16-13 09:55 AM
    The only skilll I know leprechauns for is their possessive skills (exactly one pot of gold, if I'm not mistaken). I've never heard of the psychic prowess you claim to have... (and you'd still be wrong, BTW, Kent really is about the only place I'm currently most definitively NOT at ATM)
    Ok so I'm having a bad day? Ok. Your down there somewhere though?

Posted via CB10
    08-16-13 09:57 AM
    "Bad day", I can relate to that...
    08-16-13 10:00 AM
    "Bad day", I can relate to that...
    Bad day, you don't know what one is? I just phoned a cab to go shopping and look what turned up!

I want the person responsible to hold their hand up right now or else!!??????????

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-images-2-6-.jpg

Posted via CB10
    08-16-13 10:03 AM
    I actually meant it more in a "yep i know that feeling" kind of way. Use Wim Wenders' classic movie "Paris, Texas" as a reference, I can't find a decent clip, sorry...
    08-16-13 10:18 AM
    Bad day, you don't know what one is? I just phoned a cab to go shopping and look what turned up!

I want the person responsible to hold their hand up right now or else!!??????????

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (2)(6).jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	192961

Posted via CB10
    awwww you cow boy friend rides again....
    08-16-13 10:20 AM
7,608 ... 7576777879 ...