No you don't ! The Republic of Canada had done away the leeches.
    For once in your life cat do something decent? I'm at a junction and the sign doesn't mention saratoga. It says turn left for Delaware? Is that the right way to go?
    08-13-13 12:26 PM
    For once in your life cat do something decent? I'm at a junction and the sign doesn't mention saratoga. It says turn left for Delaware? Is that the right way to go?
    Sure. Just keep turning left you commie!! I mean comrade.
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    08-13-13 12:29 PM
    Sure. Just keep turning left you commie!! I mean comrade.
    Well that was helpful?
    08-13-13 01:01 PM
    Well that was helpful?
    Serve you right for asking a Canadian about US geography. Some of us are as ignorant as the Americans you know.
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    08-13-13 01:03 PM
    OK. Someone in Canada want to send S_O_M a Garmin? We'll all pitch in. Maybe he'll get it in 2-3 months per recent experience with tech going across borders. Hehe. Next, check the owner's manual of the Escalade. They have navigation built in or you can talk to the Onstar people. Much more efficient than asking forum members. Third, stop at a gas station but first bone up on your Spanish and get into the Cowboy costume (real Top Gun material guys don't stop at gas stations for directions).
    08-13-13 01:05 PM
    OK. Someone in Canada want to send S_O_M a Garmin? We'll all pitch in. Maybe he'll get it in 2-3 months per recent experience with tech going across borders. Hehe. Next, check the owner's manual of the Escalade. They have navigation built in or you can talk to the Onstar people. Much more efficient than asking forum members. Third, stop at a gas station but first bone up on your Spanish and get into the Cowboy costume (real Top Gun material guys don't stop at gas stations for directions).
    I'm not stupid you know? I just can't find the car book ok. Do you know where it is?
    08-13-13 01:11 PM
    OK. Someone in Canada want to send S_O_M a Garmin? We'll all pitch in. Maybe he'll get it in 2-3 months per recent experience with tech going across borders. Hehe. Next, check the owner's manual of the Escalade. They have navigation built in or you can talk to the Onstar people. Much more efficient than asking forum members. Third, stop at a gas station but first bone up on your Spanish and get into the Cowboy costume (real Top Gun material guys don't stop at gas stations).
    He's got like 8 playbooks , you would think he's got apps like GPS Maps Free, Magellan Compass Maps, Maps Using Google map free, GPS Data Master, Navigator, GPS Maps for google maps, GPS Maps and Directions, OSmand, Black Ops Maps........
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-13-13 01:13 PM
    He's got like 8 playbooks , you would think he's got apps like GPS Maps Free, Magellan Compass Maps, Maps Using Google map free, GPS Data Master, Navigator, GPS Maps for google maps, GPS Maps and Directions, OSmand, Black Ops Maps........
    I have I just don't have the book for the car ok flea bag?
    08-13-13 01:16 PM
    I have I just don't have the book for the car ok flea bag?
    Playbook is a book old man. Teeter to your Z10 and google your car manual Sigh ..can't teach an old gnome new trick these days. Smh...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-13-13 01:18 PM
    Playbook is a book old man. Teeter to your Z10 and google your car manual Sigh ..can't teach an old gnome new trick these days. Smh...
    Just hit cruise control and take a nap.
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    08-13-13 01:21 PM
    Don't need it now. The nice old lady just told me to turn right at Pittsburgh so I don't need anymore help!
    08-13-13 02:06 PM
    Don't need it now. The nice old lady just told me to turn right at Pittsburgh so I don't need anymore help!
    You need to tell us where you are if you want us to tell you where to go. I would love to tell you where to go!
    08-13-13 02:11 PM
    You need to tell us where you are if you want us to tell you where to go. I would love to tell you where to go!
    From the sunny florida to where the sun don't shine?
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    08-13-13 02:13 PM
    two pickets to titsburg please
    08-13-13 02:14 PM
    I keep telling you Deleware! Honestly you would need three head to get as stupid as this lot!
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-13-13 02:17 PM
    I keep telling you Deleware! Honestly you would need three head to get as stupid as this lot!
    Thats what I like about you .
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-13-13 02:20 PM
    Shut up I'm trying to find a shop.
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-13-13 02:22 PM
    Stop that! His head grows enormously and he can't think properly.
    08-13-13 02:25 PM
    If you weren't driving that girly rent a car, folks might stop trying to send you back to Key West.
    08-13-13 02:27 PM
    Stop that! His head grows enormously and he can't think properly.
    He didn't ask what I like about him. If he did I would have said not a f_in thing.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-13-13 02:28 PM
    He didn't ask what I like about him. If he did I would have said not a f_in thing.
    The old ones are the best eh duck? Well sometimes.
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-13-13 02:34 PM
    Have to get ready for class. Have a save trip S_O_M.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-13-13 02:36 PM
    Have to get ready for class. Have a save trip S_O_M.
    Therapy class I take it?
    08-13-13 02:47 PM
    Therapy class I take it?
    I tried therapy it didn't work as you can tell.
    HVAC-R class.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-13-13 03:21 PM
    I tried therapy it didn't work as you can tell.
    HVAC-R class.
    Awesome, someone to maintain the A/C and keep the beer fridge running in the club house. Keep up the good work young duckling.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-13-13 03:23 PM
7,608 ... 7172737475 ...