Well I do understand that anything coming out of californ-eye-eh may require some extra scrutiny, perhaps an extra puppy sniff or two at the border, but come on. Two weeks without an shipping scan update? No confirmation it made the border or customs let alone made it's way to me. The pony express was more efficient.
    I think the Pony Express had a shorter life than the pb but not by much!

I don't know much about private mail packages between our two "advanced" states.
    Cynycl likes this.
    08-12-13 06:39 PM
    I think the Pony Express had a shorter life than the pb but not by much!

I don't know much about private mail packages between our two "advanced" states.
    I think my package is going by way of the MIR space station
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-12-13 08:06 PM
    I think my package is going by way of the MIR space station
    I'm on my way with it baby, well what's left of it?
    Cynycl likes this.
    08-13-13 07:08 AM
    How come nobody gets up here before lunchtime? Come on boys "were burning daylight here"
    08-13-13 07:16 AM
    I'll just keep driving then. Saratoga next stop hey hey
    08-13-13 07:18 AM
    I'm on my way with it baby, well what's left of it?
    I'll fire up the popcorn machine......aka microwave
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-13-13 08:22 AM
    So last Friday I also ordered a tripod, well actually a monopod for my projector (which also hasn't shipped yet) from Californicate and it went via the same sorting facility in LA. It cleared the border last night. I guess everyone at USPS and Customs already owns a monopod, the chromecast on the other hand is much harder to get a hold of.

I think there could be something rotten in Denmark, or at least somewhere between LA and KananuDuh. Dirty commies.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-13-13 08:30 AM
    So last Friday I also ordered a tripod, well actually a monopod for my projector (which also hasn't shipped yet) from Californicate and it went via the same sorting facility in LA. It cleared the border last night. I guess everyone at USPS and Customs already owns a monopod, the chromecast on the other hand is much harder to get a hold of.

I think there could be something rotten in Denmark, or at least somewhere between LA and KananuDuh. Dirty commies.
    Monopod? Projector? You are a bit of a technofiliated baby aren't you now? Don't ask me what that word means I just made it up. It sounds good though eh? Technofiliated! I like that!

ps oh and stop blaming us because you decide to live in a backwater outpost that is only know by polar bears, muskrats and babies with no sense!
    FF22 and Cynycl like this.
    08-13-13 08:39 AM
    Monopod? Projector? You are a bit of a technofiliated baby aren't you now? Don't ask me what that word means I just made it up. It sounds good though eh? Technofiliated! I like that!

ps oh and stop blaming us because you decide to live in a backwater outpost that is only know by polar bears, muskrats and babies with no sense!
    It's pretty difficult to get a bunch of retired old geezers down in the senior home state of Florida to work any faster at the assembly line.

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    08-13-13 09:06 AM

I'll have you know that 3% of the Nato Nations consider this to be a front water outpost. We still have a picture of some ol' hag on our currency you know.

Just for that there will be no maple syrup for you when you arrive with my box of pieces.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-13-13 09:06 AM
    How come nobody gets up here before lunchtime? Come on boys "were burning daylight here"
    If you cover the led lights on your clock radio you'll sleep a bit later.
    Cynycl likes this.
    08-13-13 09:07 AM
    I'll just keep driving then. Saratoga next stop hey hey
    Yes, NY is lovely this time of year: Saratoga Springs, New York
    08-13-13 09:08 AM
    I'll have you know that 3% of the Nato Nations consider this to be a front water outpost. We still have a picture of some ol' hag on our currency you know.

Just for that there will be no maple syrup for you when you arrive with my box of pieces.
    Baby I now officially hate you. Proper maple syrup is like the nectar from the gods. How dare you deprive me of this product from the gods?
    08-13-13 09:10 AM

Ah, a specialty omelette - a Hamlet.
    08-13-13 09:11 AM
    Yes, NY is lovely this time of year: Saratoga Springs, New York
    No I'm going to the proper saratoga! So there and nothing can stop me!
    08-13-13 09:11 AM
    Baby I now officially hate you. Proper maple syrup is like the nectar from the gods. How dare you deprive me of this product from the gods?
    Well seeing how it is damn near impossible to import anything into this front water outpost these days, I don't expect they would permit you to enter, box of pieces or not. Thus it is not me depriving you, it is just safter for the KananaDuhens I guess to ensure none of that corrupt and immoral influence seeps across the border and threatens our cherrished way of life.

I heard that next they are going to take the internet away. First it's maple syrup and then .......
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    08-13-13 09:19 AM

I think they are trying to figure out an import tax to charge based on "current market value". Seen them going for >$100 US. Ridiculous what people will pay...
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    08-13-13 10:03 AM
    So last Friday I also ordered a tripod, well actually a monopod for my projector (which also hasn't shipped yet) from Californicate and it went via the same sorting facility in LA.
    Calling them names (at least that what the highlighted text appears to be) BEFORE you get the goods might prove to be counterproductive...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-13-13 10:20 AM
    Calling them names (at least that what the highlighted text appears to be) BEFORE you get the goods might prove to be counterproductive...
    Like those border monkey's read this crap. and hold it against him.
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    08-13-13 10:29 AM
    More as a general rule, maybe?
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    08-13-13 10:34 AM
    More as a general rule, maybe?
    Karma. I get it.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-13-13 10:41 AM
    Well I guess they don't read the CB playbook forum because it was just granted asylum in Canada.

Awww chit, does this mean they might let SOM in as well?

Must go batten down the hatches. All hands on deck.
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    08-13-13 11:10 AM
    Well I guess they don't read the CB playbook forum because it was just granted asylum in Canada.

Awww chit, does this mean they might let SOM in as well?

Must go batten down the hatches. All hands on deck.
    You mean it made it? Let us know if it actually works in that Deep Freeze up there.
    Cynycl likes this.
    08-13-13 11:42 AM
    Well seeing how it is damn near impossible to import anything into this front water outpost these days, I don't expect they would permit you to enter, box of pieces or not. Thus it is not me depriving you, it is just safter for the KananaDuhens I guess to ensure none of that corrupt and immoral influence seeps across the border and threatens our cherrished way of life.

I heard that next they are going to take the internet away. First it's maple syrup and then .......
    Don't forget I'm British and Britain own Canada! Don't ask me why but there you go! Personally I would heat up all the ice and flood the daft place. Oh before doing that we must evacuate all the polar bears. I like polar bears a lot! Did you know they are all left handed? Apart from F (version to be announced) that is!
    Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    08-13-13 12:01 PM
    Don't forget I'm British and Britain own Canada! Don't ask me why but there you go! Personally I would heat up all the ice and flood the daft place. Oh before doing that we must evacuate all the polar bears. I like polar bears a lot! Did you know they are all left handed? Apart from F (version to be announced) that is!
    No you don't ! The Republic of Canada had done away the leeches.
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    08-13-13 12:20 PM
7,608 ... 7071727374 ...