Hey Duck, next week I'm on vacation. Which way is cincinnati?
    North.
    If you decide to go there stop at Jungle Jim's they have a whole freeze full of your British hot-pockets.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-12-13 11:09 AM
    North.
    If you decide to go there stop at Jungle Jim's they have a whole freeze full of your British hot-pockets.
    Well thank you for that you helpful Duck you! As I sit here surrounded by sea I ask myself? Which way is North? Well at least when I work it out I'll know which way to go then!

I wonder sometimes what I've done so wrong to deserve this?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-12-13 12:15 PM
    Well thank you for that you helpful Duck you! As I sit here surrounded by sea I ask myself? Which way is North? Well at least when I work it out I'll know which way to go then!

Have you read some of your replies and threads? Now you have your answer.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-12-13 12:53 PM
    Have you read some of your replies and threads? Now you have your answer.
    Remember I can't read! But you must admit I was correct about Thor's brief at bb?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-12-13 01:16 PM
    Waiting for chit to make it through the mail from the USA to KunauDuh is worse than waiting for BB10 to arrive on the playbook.

AND JUST FOR THE ******* RECORD.........I AM REMAINING CALM!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-12-13 01:31 PM
    Waiting for chit to make it through the mail from the USA to KunauDuh is worse than waiting for BB10 to arrive on the playbook.

Where's the USA?
    08-12-13 01:34 PM

The sun rises in the East and sets in the West. As the sun rises, face your right side that direction and your facing North.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-12-13 01:42 PM
    Where's the USA?
    Just North of the big BP oil slick in the Gulf.
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    08-12-13 01:43 PM
    The sun rises in the East and sets in the West. As the sun rises, face your right side that direction and your facing North.
    I just use my watch?
    08-12-13 01:44 PM
    I just use my watch?
    Holy crap your telling me that you can tell time!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-12-13 01:49 PM
    Holy crap your telling me that you can tell time!
    No but it tells me which way north is....... Ouch... Who put that wall there?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-12-13 02:28 PM

So glad. I'd hate to see what you were like if UNcalm.
    dphjeff and Cynycl like this.
    08-12-13 02:29 PM

Oooppppssss it wasn't anything to do with me honestly but someone did mention a stray package in the mail at customs? I wasn't there honestly but from what I heard it worried people because the battery was powered on. We had, They had no alternative other than to dismantle it.... Er...... Well yes it is dismantled sort of....... Well no its definitely dismantled completely. Now I know it's yours I, They will post the pieces on to you! Would you like a popcorn making machine instead?
    dphjeff, Cynycl and FF22 like this.
    08-12-13 02:42 PM
    So glad. I'd hate to see what you were like if UNcalm.
    I think we should start a pool on what arrives first, BB10 or my mail order (processed through the sort facility in LA on July 29th).

Or perhaps we could speculate on the location of said mail order now that it has been sucked into the vortex of the USPS and USBS and/or CBPS.

My guess is that is is currently installed into the home theater of one of the border monkeys and it just fell off the truck.

Deep breaths.....inhale..........hold........exhale.... ........repeat
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    08-12-13 02:45 PM
    Alternatively, you can head up the Mississippi River at New Orleans, LA. Take a right turn at Cairo, IL on the Ohio River. If you get to Pittsburgh, PA, you've gone too far...

What kind of job is this? Work one week, vacation the next?
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    08-12-13 02:48 PM
    I think we should start a pool on what arrives first, BB10 or my mail order (processed through the sort facility in LA on July 29th).

Or perhaps we could speculate on the location of said mail order now that it has been sucked into the vortex of the USPS and USBS and/or CBPS.

My guess is that is is currently installed into the home theater of one of the border monkeys and it just fell off the truck.

Pssst read the post above yours? Once again sorry!
    08-12-13 02:49 PM
    Pssst read the post above yours? Once again sorry!
    Well given your sense of direction, I don't expect it will ever make it North. If we meaning you or ahem they want to ship the pieces that would be fine. I have ways of making it power up once I bypass the meter on the outside of the house.
    08-12-13 02:54 PM
    Alternatively, you can head up the Mississippi River at New Orleans, LA. Take a right turn at Cairo, IL on the Ohio River. If you get to Pittsburgh, PA, you've gone too far...

Up on cripple creek
    08-12-13 02:55 PM

I'm not knocking it, your paying the bill? By the way THANK YOU. And it's been more than a week see!
    08-12-13 03:05 PM
    Well given your sense of direction, I don't expect it will ever make it North. If we meaning you or ahem they want to ship the pieces that would be fine. I have ways of making it power up once I bypass the meter on the outside of the house.
    Mmmmmmmm they are very small pieces!!!! Well you know how fickle C4 can be don't you?
    08-12-13 03:07 PM
    I couldn't have put it better myself Duck!

Anyway they've all disappeared again as usual so do you want to come fishing with me and my pal?
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-red-arrow.jpg   PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-daffy-duck-sayings_large.jpg  
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-12-13 03:34 PM

Well, you can Carl should not try moving contraband across International Borders. It does not sit will with them Feds on either side. I am glad that when my PB had to be repaired it stayed on this side of that confounded line. Although, Tennessee is kinda shaky, too!

I do hope you get your device before Christmas and certainly before BB10 for the pb.
    Cynycl likes this.
    08-12-13 04:48 PM
    Apparently blackberry might be putting itself up for sale. I think the smart money would still go to Sinclair
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-12-13 04:58 PM
    Remember I can't read! But you must admit I was correct about Thor's brief at bb?

You've got a thing about Thor's briefs
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    08-12-13 05:03 PM
    Well, you can Carl should not try moving contraband across International Borders. It does not sit will with them Feds on either side. I am glad that when my PB had to be repaired it stayed on this side of that confounded line. Although, Tennessee is kinda shaky, too!

I do hope you get your device before Christmas and certainly before BB10 for the pb.
    Well I do understand that anything coming out of californ-eye-eh may require some extra scrutiny, perhaps an extra puppy sniff or two at the border, but come on. Two weeks without an shipping scan update? No confirmation it made the border or customs let alone made it's way to me. The pony express was more efficient.
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    08-12-13 05:30 PM
7,608 ... 6970717273 ...