I think yesterday worked. When I got in this morning I just found a note on my desk saying "enjoy yourself for the rest of the stay and try to stay out of trouble".

Anyway I've stiffed him yet again. As I sat last night melting in the heat with bourbon dribbling down my chin I had a thought. Not easy considering I only usually think in my cellar and I HAVN'T got one but I did it. The nasty grumpy man said I had to drive around in that black deathtrap but then I realised my wife drives......... He he oh yes where is the phone............ Short conversation followed by lots of laughing................. Yeeeaaahhh done it again.

Ha ha grumpy got you again eh, what do you think about the WIFES car then he he he........

God bless America!
    By the way......nice parking job.......NOT!

It's not a freakin F-18 for bujesus sakes.

Go ahead blame the wife

you're half out of the handicapable spot.
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    07-31-13 09:47 PM
    He didn't even have three wheels in the pit box.
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    07-31-13 09:50 PM
    He didn't even have three wheels in the pit box.
    Perhaps he should go back to Hertz and rent one of these
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-uploadfromtaptalk1375325815212.jpg  
    07-31-13 09:57 PM
    Maybe being old he just couldn't make up his mind if he was handicapped or not. So he made a split decision.
    On the other hand he did say that he had. Bourbon dripping down his chin.
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    07-31-13 10:08 PM
    Well, there goes my tax refund next year...(mumble, mumble)...Where are all the Ford Focuses?
    Well, he is here supporting the US government, so perhaps he should be driving a vehicle made by GM (Government Motors). Fords may cost more because we didn't have to bail them out.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-31-13 10:26 PM
    By the way......nice parking job.......NOT!

It's not a freakin F-18 for bujesus sakes.

Go ahead blame the wife

you're half out of the handicapable spot.
    Ah so that's what them blue lines mean, thanks for that.

Anyway now onto the serious stuff of the day. They say honesty is the best policy so "WHICH ONE OF YOU IS IT"?. I'm going to stamp my feet until one of you holds their hand up and owns up to it!!!!! Which one of you canuck eating, snow loving, polar bear kissing, yak molesting thingys from where it's cold is following me around? Well I'm waiting............. Which one of you is it?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-01-13 03:06 PM
    Ah so that's what them blue lines mean, thanks for that.

Anyway now onto the serious stuff of the day. They say honesty is the best policy so "WHICH ONE OF YOU IS IT"?. I'm going to stamp my feet until one of you holds their hand up and owns up to it!!!!! Which one of you canuck eating, snow loving, polar bear kissing, yak molesting thingys from where it's cold is following me around? Well I'm waiting............. Which one of you is it?
    Who me?
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-stalker.jpg
    sad_old_man, FF22 and dphjeff like this.
    08-01-13 03:12 PM
    Who me?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stalker.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	188215
    I know it's not you baby your not old enough to drive and anyway you wouldn't be able to reach the pedals. I also think that you have a better taste in cars.
    dphjeff and Cynycl like this.
    08-01-13 03:22 PM
    What was I driving this time?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-01-13 04:41 PM
    What was I driving this time?
    I asked for honesty didn't I? Now even I know that that forsaken cold snow ridden outback is a long, long, long way away from where I am! Not if you fly an F18 but if you drive a car its a long long way. So who's the geezer, sorry dude who keeps following me around with Ontario plates may I ask? I know it's one of you thingys out there just own up to it.
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-01-13 04:50 PM
    I asked for honesty didn't I? Now even I know that that forsaken cold snow ridden outback is a long, long, long way away from where I am! Not if you fly an F18 but if you drive a car its a long long way. So who's the geezer, sorry dude who keeps following me around with Ontario plates may I ask? I know it's one of you thingys out there just own up to it.
    The CIA is tricky. Their plates don't say CIA.
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    08-01-13 05:16 PM
    But from Ontario (on Ontario plates) in Flodira?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-01-13 05:27 PM
    Whew...I thought I was made and the gig was up...uhm...forget I said anything...
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    08-01-13 05:31 PM
    Flor(eh)da is were old folks from Ontario go to wait to die
    08-01-13 05:36 PM
    Whew...I thought I was made and the gig was up...uhm...forget I said anything...
    I can recognise a gooseberry when I see one and I know they can't drive so STOP IT!!!!

My bet is on the duck, he's the favorite for this sort of prank! Look out MR DUCK cause I've got lots of oranges and things that go with ducky tasting thingys. Oooohhhh I do like this burbon!!!
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-01-13 05:37 PM
    I need a wee!
    08-01-13 05:42 PM
    I can recognise a gooseberry when I see one and I know they can't drive so STOP IT!!!!

My bet is on the duck, he's the favorite for this sort of prank! Look out MR DUCK cause I've got lots of oranges and things that go with ducky tasting thingys. Oooohhhh I do like this burbon!!!
    Haha. Duck is US...Cincinnati, remember? Or is that the bourbon, speaking? My guess is it is your boss that you PO-ed incognito.
    08-01-13 05:59 PM
    Just because you are in Florida does not mean you are in US of A. They are either Cubans or Canadians rarely any Americans. Why you think they can't never figure out how to vote during their presidential elections. One group never votes since they are always rule by dictator. The other group just think president is just another brand name for a local supermarket product. They keep licking the ballots thinking it's another taste test.
    Cynycl, dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    08-01-13 06:12 PM
    Ah, thanks for reminding me what I was driving while following you - my Subaru Outback. And I'm sure to your sorry, sunburned eyes any vehicle from north of the Mason-Dixon line is Ontario.
    Cynycl, dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    08-01-13 06:45 PM
    Ohhhhhhhhhh. There was just a mild dust-up, up here. Apparently, there was an informal program run by the WA Dept of Licensing that issued phony drivers licenses in false names to CIA agents and other spook types. There was no formal adoption of the scheme. Just one agency offering professional courtesy to another - YIKES!

Then there's this new wrinkle in the NSA:

Google Pressure Cookers and Backpacks, Get a Visit from the Feds

https://medium.com/something-like-falling/2e7d13e54724
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-01-13 06:50 PM
    It was me. Someone needs to keep an eye on you. I'm trying to get some pictures to post of you at The Bull and The Whistle.
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000297.jpg  
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-01-13 09:30 PM

I'm allergic to oranges. But really like bourbon. Single barrel is preferred.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-01-13 09:40 PM
    It was me. Someone needs to keep an eye on you. I'm trying to get some pictures to post of you at The Bull and The Whistle.
    Because of your honesty duck, I've eaten the oranges and left a bottle of bourbon outfor you.
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-02-13 02:50 PM
    Ohhhhhhhhhh. There was just a mild dust-up, up here. Apparently, there was an informal program run by the WA Dept of Licensing that issued phony drivers licenses in false names to CIA agents and other spook types. There was no formal adoption of the scheme. Just one agency offering professional courtesy to another - YIKES!

Then there's this new wrinkle in the NSA:

Google Pressure Cookers and Backpacks, Get a Visit from the Feds

https://medium.com/something-like-falling/2e7d13e54724
    Hold on just checked my driving license!!!!!! Since when have I been called John??????

Aaahhhhh I'm not me anymore I'm someone else....... Hey look I can play the piano now and the guitar, I couldn't before...... Mmmmmmmm that's no bigger, wonder what else I'll find?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-02-13 04:04 PM
    Just heard a rumour that iOS7 is coming to the playbook
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-02-13 04:55 PM
7,608 ... 6162636465 ...