I got a Canada Goose jacket as well. $850 you lot know how to charge don't you?

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 07:51 PM

Posted via CB10
    Sucker! Wait! We all bought into BB scam didn't we?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-29-13 08:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    A goose down jacket in FL in July? Now there's a way to avoid stares...
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    07-29-13 08:38 PM
    Yes but it keeps the sun off you.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 08:44 PM
    Stares? I would be worrying about getting shot at.
    07-29-13 08:44 PM
    He did not say goose DOWN. It could be gooseBERRY! What kind of loft do you have?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-29-13 10:17 PM
    Now I have security concerns about SOM's visit.
    07-30-13 11:00 AM
    Now I have security concerns about SOM's visit.
    Duck! Duck ! When you see him with goose down.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-30-13 11:03 AM
    Duck! Duck ! When you see him with goose down.
    As it happens I've settled in nicely today and even managed to get one over on the stiff ***** who keeps shouting at me, well did keep shouting at me. He now hates me with a passion but I don't think he will talk to me again! It appears that everyone had me down as some stiff upper lipped brit with no sense of humor but I'm now forgiven and accepted.

After the bollocking yesterday the dork said I had to take him up today to "show me that you actually know one end of an aircraft from the other". Cheeky bustard, so today I did just that! The one in the front being sick is him! The one laughing in the back is me and I'm still laughing.

Those that can, do. Those that can't sit behind a desk and tell others that they are doing what they can't even do wrongly.

Did I get that right, probably not but who cares?

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-images-2-.jpg

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff likes this.
    07-30-13 04:19 PM
    As it happens I've settled in nicely today and even managed to get one over on the stiff ***** who keeps shouting at me, well did keep shouting at me. He now hates me with a passion but I don't think he will talk to me again! It appears that everyone had me down as some stiff upper lipped brit with no sense of humor but I'm now forgiven and accepted.

After the bollocking yesterday the dork said I had to take him up today to "show me that you actually know one end of an aircraft from the other". Cheeky bustard, so today I did just that! The one in the front being sick is him! The one laughing in the back is me and I'm still laughing.

Those that can, do. Those that can't sit behind a desk and tell others that they are doing what they can't even do wrongly.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (2).jpg 
Views:	303 
Size:	5.0 KB 
ID:	187563

Posted via CB10
    Go get'em SOM. Tomorrow tell him this
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-uploadfromtaptalk1375227048458.jpg  
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-30-13 06:30 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (2).jpg 
Views:	303 
Size:	5.0 KB 
ID:	187563

Posted via CB10
    I would examine the parachute the next time you go up there.
    FF22 and sad_old_man like this.
    07-30-13 06:49 PM
    He doesn't need one, he has the gooseberrydown jacket with a skyhook appendage
    07-30-13 08:46 PM
    I think yesterday worked. When I got in this morning I just found a note on my desk saying "enjoy yourself for the rest of the stay and try to stay out of trouble".

Anyway I've stiffed him yet again. As I sat last night melting in the heat with bourbon dribbling down my chin I had a thought. Not easy considering I only usually think in my cellar and I HAVN'T got one but I did it. The nasty grumpy man said I had to drive around in that black deathtrap but then I realised my wife drives......... He he oh yes where is the phone............ Short conversation followed by lots of laughing................. Yeeeaaahhh done it again.

Ha ha grumpy got you again eh, what do you think about the WIFES car then he he he........

God bless America!
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000046.jpg  
    dphjeff likes this.
    07-31-13 04:09 PM
    I think she's compensating for something
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    07-31-13 05:07 PM
    I think she's compensating for something
    Stupid baby its mine really! He never said my wife had to drive...... Well yes he did in a round about way but..... Why do you have to thwart all my plans........ Dribbling carpet crab!
    dphjeff and Cynycl like this.
    07-31-13 05:15 PM
    I stand corrected.... I think you're compensating for something...........perhaps your short.......um....um......stature?

Should have gone for the charger or challenger so you didn't look like a tourist.
    07-31-13 05:20 PM
    I stand corrected.... I think you're compensating for something...........perhaps your short.......um....um......stature?

Should have gone for the charger or challenger so you didn't look like a tourist.
    But I am a tourist?
    dphjeff likes this.
    07-31-13 05:23 PM
    I think yesterday worked. When I got in this morning I just found a note on my desk saying "enjoy yourself for the rest of the stay and try to stay out of trouble".

Anyway I've stiffed him yet again. As I sat last night melting in the heat with bourbon dribbling down my chin I had a thought. Not easy considering I only usually think in my cellar and I HAVN'T got one but I did it. The nasty grumpy man said I had to drive around in that black deathtrap but then I realised my wife drives......... He he oh yes where is the phone............ Short conversation followed by lots of laughing................. Yeeeaaahhh done it again.

Ha ha grumpy got you again eh, what do you think about the WIFES car then he he he........

God bless America!
    Well, there goes my tax refund next year...(mumble, mumble)...Where are all the Ford Focuses?
    07-31-13 05:27 PM
    I heard you were seeking asylum.

I guess I missed the "an" part of that rumor
    07-31-13 05:27 PM
    Well, there goes my tax refund next year...(mumble, mumble)...Where are all the Ford Focuses?
    I'll work twice as hard just for you you mad gooseberry fool you! I'm working hard on a bottle of bourbon right now and I'm sure I'll find that damned ac switch in the house sometime.eating.
    dphjeff likes this.
    07-31-13 05:51 PM
    Gotta write my congressman. This is a bigger waste of money than contributing to the Anthony Wiener campaign...
    dphjeff, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    07-31-13 06:07 PM
    I heard you were seeking asylum.

I guess I missed the "an" part of that rumor
    He was - that explains why the jacket buckled in the rear. You did hear him admit to drooling....
    Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    07-31-13 07:08 PM
    I'm mellow yelow!

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff likes this.
    07-31-13 09:17 PM
    Red Chevy with white hood stripes. What's under the hood? Sure it's no Ferrari or Aston-Martin but I guess you have to make do when in the colonies.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-31-13 09:29 PM
    I'm mellow yelow!

Posted via CB10
    I would watch how you say that.
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    07-31-13 09:43 PM
7,608 ... 6061626364 ...