Are you talking about your back door?
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    07-19-13 04:42 PM
    My door is always locked?
    This is not your cellar. Locked doors means nothing in a hotel.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-19-13 10:35 PM
    This is not your cellar. Locked doors means nothing in a hotel.
    I'm not in a hotel I'm in a naval base, well I was then but I'm not now. There's only so much a person can take so with the help of the ducks (i think it was him) directions I am now in Daytona. It's somewhere near I4 but not on I4 but very close to it. I got stopped 3 times by some very big people in black greyhound buses just like mine but theirs had flashing lights concealed in the front headlights and grill. I also discovered that mine has them as well after the big man told me. He also told me I was stupid but we won't go there. It would seem that the greyhound bus is tracked so no advice on sending me into silly areas again because that's what I keep getting stopped for!

Why can someone with a little spare time on their hands not just drive around and see the real America. I don't know where the bad parts are and after all the people are only bad if you treat them badly. Anyway I intend to make my way to Tallahassee to see that bridge that that bird sings about in that song. Let's see how many times I get stopped today then?
    07-20-13 06:50 AM
    I'm not in a hotel I'm in a naval base, well I was then but I'm not now. There's only so much a person can take so with the help of the ducks (i think it was him) directions I am now in Daytona. It's somewhere near I4 but not on I4 but very close to it. I got stopped 3 times by some very big people in black greyhound buses just like mine but theirs had flashing lights concealed in the front headlights and grill. I also discovered that mine has them as well after the big man told me. He also told me I was stupid but we won't go there. It would seem that the greyhound bus is tracked so no advice on sending me into silly areas again because that's what I keep getting stopped for!

Why can someone with a little spare time on their hands not just drive around and see the real America. I don't know where the bad parts are and after all the people are only bad if you treat them badly. Anyway I intend to make my way to Tallahassee to see that bridge that that bird sings about in that song. Let's see how many times I get stopped today then?
    There's a few "gated" communities you might also want to avoid. National Origin profiling could get you into a "stand your ground" situation as could driving on the wrong side of the road in one of those communities.
    07-20-13 08:23 AM

Uh oh... He's getting closer...So the cops let you do what you want? That's not fair!
    07-20-13 10:13 AM
    There's a few "gated" communities you might also want to avoid. National Origin profiling could get you into a "stand your ground" situation as could driving on the wrong side of the road in one of those communities.
    Watch out for some ungated communities too. All the way from Key West to Daytona in that tricked out black bus with it's hidden cameras and microphones. They were tracking you the whole way. Did they left you run a lap on the track and how fast did it go? And what gas mileage are you getting?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    07-20-13 10:03 PM
    Have they issued you your required equipment yet. Your shoe phone and this.

07-20-13 11:27 PM
    Well, if your darn ancestors had not been so reprehensible with those tea and newspaper taxes, we might have hung on longer and you could have taught us properly.

True. Talking whilst eating and Napalming civilians where two terrible bad habits my old man used to tell me the North Americans did. Hope you don't do that sort of thing now.
    07-21-13 05:40 PM
    True. Talking whilst eating and Napalming civilians where two terrible bad habits my old man used to tell me the North Americans did. Hope you don't do that sort of thing now.
    Mmmmm the smell of fresh Napalm in the mornings?

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 08:17 PM
    Mmmmm the smell of fresh Napalm in the mornings?

Posted via CB10
    Oh, obviously the US Navy or the NSA or BOTH are monitoring your communications and you have to show some support for military tactics. Hope you are getting use to the heathens. Careful in the hot tub, they may be contemplating Englishman Stew.
    Last edited by F2; 07-21-13 at 10:56 PM.
    07-21-13 08:54 PM
    Oh, obviously the US Navy or the NSA or BOTH are monitoring your communications and you have to show some support for military tactics. Hope you are getting use to the heathens. Careful in the hot tube, they may be contemplating Englishman Stew.
    hmmmm a toaster or a hair dryer?
    07-21-13 10:04 PM
    hmmmm a toaster or a hair dryer?
    They are very nice people and all of you police officers as fantastic.
    07-22-13 03:01 PM
    They are very nice people and all of you police officers as fantastic.
    This doesn't make any sense, e.g. you are completely out of character. Do you have heat stroke?
    FF22 and sad_old_man like this.
    07-22-13 03:03 PM
    This doesn't make any sense, e.g. you are completely out of character. Do you have heat stroke?
    Sat in the middle of a thunder storm right now.
    07-22-13 03:13 PM
    Sat in the middle of a thunder storm right now.
    Wear your tin foil hat!!
    07-22-13 05:04 PM
    Wear your tin foil hat!!
    Cat, he just said you were "nice" and "fantastic". Somethings up?....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-22-13 05:19 PM
    Cat, he just said you were "nice" and "fantastic". Somethings up?....
    Kill him with kindness?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-22-13 05:25 PM
    Kill him with kindness?
    He seems discombobulated. I'm worried about him? He should be happy with a new heir to the throne.
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    07-22-13 05:34 PM
    He seems discombobulated. I'm worried about him?
    Fish out of the water? duck out of the pond? Gnome out of the garden?
    07-22-13 05:35 PM
    Wear your tin foil hat!!
    And hold a nine iron up in the air over your head
    07-22-13 05:35 PM
    He seems discombobulated. I'm worried about him? He should be happy with a new heir to the throne.
    It matters not to me for I am an American now. I got all the way up to Memphis but making my way back home now because the family join me tomorrow. I was serious by the way when I said the police are fantastic over here and without going into detail I have spoken to lots of them in the last few days in most of the towns and states that I've been in. I think I'm going to like it here apart from the heat and crazy people.
    cmdr_dan likes this.
    07-23-13 03:26 PM
    Does your father know what you're doing to his account?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-23-13 03:34 PM
    Does your father know what you're doing to his account?
    Some people, I ask you?
    07-23-13 03:44 PM
    It matters not to me for I am an American now. I got all the way up to Memphis but making my way back home now because the family join me tomorrow. I was serious by the way when I said the police are fantastic over here and without going into detail I have spoken to lots of them in the last few days in most of the towns and states that I've been in. I think I'm going to like it here apart from the heat and crazy people.
    Thank you for sharing your positive thoughts. I hope that you and your family continue to enjoy your visit to the "colonies. "
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-23-13 04:09 PM
    For those of you that don't know this is I4 taken 3mins ago! It's in Florida somewhere.
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000045.jpg  
    07-23-13 04:15 PM
7,608 ... 5758596061 ...