You are outdated in crazy , I am the ONE

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...73971797_n.jpg

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    But your a monkey?
    07-04-13 04:24 PM
    Thanks for all your non help boys, but I have just spoken with the mad yank about a few things. It would appear that all has been sorted for me. The old man's car unfortunately will be waiting for me at the airport. I've heard about these cadilacs, I'll look like fonzy! I am not buying a leather jacket.

Oops wrong thread, sorry for that!
    Surely they aren't going to let you drive. You must be in a chauffered limousine. With all those perks you must really know something or have somebody fooled. Didn't the Fonz have a bike- probably a Harley?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$---> ���������������
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-04-13 04:43 PM
    Surely they aren't going to let you drive. You must be in a chauffered limousine. With all those perks you must really know something or have somebody fooled. Didn't the Fonz have a bike- probably a Harley?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$---> ���������������
    Now that's what I was thinking but it seems I have to drive myself. Do cadilacs have blacked out windows? I don't want to be seen driving an old man's car!
    07-04-13 04:52 PM
    Now that's what I was thinking but it seems I have to drive myself. Do cadilacs have blacked out windows? I don't want to be seen driving an old man's car!
    You better replace the battery in your hearing aid. They didn't say Cadillac, they asked if you had cataracts. It's an insurance question
    FF22 and sad_old_man like this.
    07-04-13 04:55 PM
    Anyhoo. It's the 4th July so I hope our USA cousins enjoyed themselves and had a good day

Tomorrow I make pasties. Probably corned beef, tatties and onion. It's pasty caring day. I'm pasty caring about anything....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-04-13 05:39 PM
    Actually, Caddy's aren't a bad ride anymore. Not the land yachts of the past but pretty nimble. Caddy styling is a little unique and origami-like (angular). They are in the $50-70K range...If you were "younger" it might even be considered a "chick-mobile". Get this one!
    2013 CTS-V Sedan | Cadillac

It's the US Gov't for Christ's sake...

Edit: On second thought, go for the Chevy. I'll be paying for that...
    Last edited by Gooseberry Falls; 07-04-13 at 06:27 PM.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-04-13 06:04 PM
    Your vehicle awaits.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-1372979544471.jpg  
    07-04-13 06:12 PM
    Actually, Caddy's aren't a bad ride anymore. Not the land yachts of the past but pretty nimble. Caddy styling is a little unique and origami-like (angular). They are in the $50-70K range...If you were "younger" it might even be considered a "chick-mobile". Get this one!

My OLD secretary was a Caddy groupie!
    07-04-13 06:13 PM
    Your vehicle awaits.

This and Cynic's cataract comment had me chuckling to hard I could not click on the LIKE button!!!!
    07-04-13 06:14 PM
    Your vehicle awaits.

Hey, jpash. Ewwww. (LOL not the hearse but clear your notification bar!).
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-04-13 06:17 PM
    But your a monkey?
    You thinks I'm a monkey ,the monkey thinks he is a monkey Thorsten Heins is a monkey I'm an Alien

sad_old_man likes this.
    07-05-13 05:48 AM

Edit: On second thought, go for the Chevy. I'll be paying for that...
    It's an escalada what ever that piece of crap is?
    07-05-13 06:15 AM
    It's an escalada what ever that piece of crap is?
    Hearing aid, hearing aid!

what they said was no enchilada. aka you are SOL, SOM. You're taking the bus.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-05-13 06:33 AM
    Hearing aid, hearing aid!

what they said was no enchilada. aka you are SOL, SOM. You're taking the bus.
    I was 9 when I last got on a bus so that nice man at the Pentagon can got sit in a corner.
    07-05-13 06:37 AM
    I was 9 when I last got on a bus so that nice man at the Pentagon can got sit in a corner.
    was it a short bus with seatbelts for your hands and feet ?
    07-05-13 08:59 AM
    Amazing! Buses were invented when you were nine.
    07-05-13 09:01 AM
    God doesn't exist !

God does exist but gods a woman!

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 10:51 AM
    Amazing! Buses were invented when you were nine.
    Yes, you got on at the back which was open, then a nice lady came round and took your money and gave you your ticket. Isn't it amazing in life how it's always a woman taking money?

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 10:53 AM
    You're going to feel like 9 again. That huge car on a itsy bitsy island. Proportions all out of whack...
    07-05-13 10:57 AM
    You're going to feel like 9 again. That huge car on a itsy bitsy island. Proportions all out of whack...
    Na I have it on good authority that it's an old man's car.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 11:17 AM
    Na I have it on good authority that it's an old man's car.

Posted via CB10
    Yep and you'll look good in the parade in Key West too.
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-untitled.png
    07-05-13 11:33 AM
    f u c k all religious ******** people
    Not while there are dogs on the street thank you!

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 12:55 PM
    f u c k all religious ******** people
    Captain's log, star date 7.5.13:
    Opium trials have failed miserably. Dr. McCoy is going to attempt to reinstitute maryjuawanna protocols. If the patient rejects the therapy, Spock is certain that we will have to jetison him to a barren planet for the saftey of the entire ship.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-05-13 02:47 PM
    Captain's log, star date 7.5.13:
    Opium trials have failed miserably. Dr. McCoy is going to attempt to reinstitute maryjuawanna protocols. If the patient rejects the therapy, Spock is certain that we will have to jetison him to a barren planet for the saftey of the entire ship.
    Ooooo a barren planet. Can I have one, can I, can I, oh please say yeeeeeessss!!!!!!!
    07-05-13 02:55 PM
    Ooooo a barren planet. Can I have one, can I, can I, oh please say yeeeeeessss!!!!!!!
    You just want to have every toy the other kids have now don't you. For the last time the answer is NO.

If I have to come up there......................

By the way, how's the progress on the wack a cat game. Can't wait to play.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-05-13 03:41 PM
7,608 ... 5152535455 ...