Where exactly is "here"?

Posted via CB10
    Your there don't ask us.
    07-01-13 10:57 AM
    Although pleasant as it is reading your ramblings on the biological breathing mechanism of a fish, why are you telling me?
    I think the premise was that you can't talk underwater...you need to learn this as a father of ducklings. Or possibly the Baby. (gurgle, gurgle).
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    07-01-13 11:18 AM
    I think the premise was that you can't talk underwater...you need to learn this as a father of ducklings. Or possibly the Baby.
    He can ramble on and on in brandy perhaps he thought all liquid works at the same capacity.
    FF22 likes this.
    07-01-13 11:22 AM
    Where exactly is "here"?

Posted via CB10
    Another brandy-induced dream/coma I presume...
    07-01-13 11:22 AM
    Maybe that crazy monkey is wearing off on him.. Maybe he wearing off on all of us.
    07-01-13 11:33 AM
    Maybe that crazy monkey is wearing off on him.. Maybe he wearing off on all of us.
    Ok I'm gone?

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 11:34 AM
    Where have you gone to? We may want to go.
    07-01-13 11:37 AM
    quiet you, ........you are a still classified military experiment and we're still in pot smoke trials.

Have a bob marley bannana
    Do not mock a schizoid chimp ugly baby I am going to eat you for dinner

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-01-13 11:48 AM
    what is the speed of dark?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-01-13 12:41 PM
    what is the speed of dark?
    Faster then the speed of light

sad_old_man likes this.
    07-01-13 06:43 PM
    Faster then the speed of light

Since dark is space and space is expanding one might claim that dark has a speed. But that speed would be much less than the speed of light.

On another topic the failure of the Acer w3 to function as a drive like the BBPB when hooked up to a computer with a usb cable,could that be because the w3 is a windows computer. When you hook your old windows to your new one to transfer files you need a special cable.

from my obsolete HP Touch pad
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-01-13 06:53 PM
    On another topic the failure of the Acer w3 to function as a drive like the BBPB when hooked up to a computer with a usb cable,could that be because the w3 is a windows computer. When you hook your old windows to your new one to transfer files you need a special cable.

Yes, so I have been informed. I guess I need to find one of those cables - just in case I renew my effort to move to something else or move on or just supplement my collection!!!! Any idea of what - some kind of crossover usb? I recall years ago using a serial or parallel or similar and whatever that software was to move tons from old computer to new computer. Monoprice must have one if I can find the proper search term!
    07-01-13 07:54 PM
    well given that in the absence of light dark is instantaneous, it must be faster than that. this of course is only when you consider that dark is more than the absence of light.

Lex, I need some meds, I'm starting to sound like a quack quack and after I post it and go back and read it....and can't comprehend it......my head hurts and I need alcohol and pastie therapy in order to be able to get up at the crack of happy hour the next afternoon.

Help me
    FF22 and sad_old_man like this.
    07-01-13 07:54 PM
    Yes, so I have been informed. I guess I need to find one of those cables - just in case I renew my effort to move to something else or move on or just supplement my collection!!!! Any idea of what - some kind of crossover usb? I recall years ago using a serial or parallel or similar and whatever that software was to move tons from old computer to new computer. Monoprice must have one if I can find the proper search term!
    From Amazon would this be it?

http://www.amazon.com/Plugable-Trans...bUvbUpU8745280
    07-01-13 08:40 PM
    Kind of - I did find that but.....

One would still need an adapter since the Acer and probably other Tablets use the micro usb. Bestbuy has some cables, too.
    07-01-13 09:43 PM
    What do you all think of these tablets?
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000233.jpg  
    07-01-13 09:57 PM
    Kind of - I did find that but.....

One would still need an adapter since the Acer and probably other Tablets use the micro usb. Bestbuy has some cables, too.
    You will need a micro usb male to usb female adapter anyway, There are many choices in Amazon or elsewere. You can get ones with or without cables. If you have standard cables you may choose to get one with very short cable so as to possibly make it less stressful on the micro usb port if you plug in a flash drive for example. Then you can use your standard cables for extensions.

There are other ways to transfer files. Another interesting ref

http://www.makeuseof.com/

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/5-ways-...er-to-another/

"4 Ways to Transfer Files from One Computer to Another" by Simon Slangen

He gives four ways with the last way reading them off the hard drive.

That also raises the question that if you have backed up the files to an external drive and they are in a format that the w3 can read why can't you just hook that up and copy from that?
    Last edited by jpash549; 07-01-13 at 10:45 PM.
    FF22 likes this.
    07-01-13 10:20 PM
    Since dark is space and space is expanding one might claim that dark has a speed. But that speed would be much less than the speed of light.

but if dark was slower than light...then the light would catch up ....and overtake dark....and there would no longer be dark...

ipso facto

ramma damma ding dong
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-01-13 10:53 PM
    well given that in the absence of light dark is instantaneous, it must be faster than that. this of course is only when you consider that dark is more than the absence of light.

Lex, I need some meds, I'm starting to sound like a quack quack and after I post it and go back and read it....and can't comprehend it......my head hurts and I need alcohol and pastie therapy in order to be able to get up at the crack of happy hour the next afternoon.

Help me
    i already answered it...dark is faster than light....

and the its either the cigars that are f ing up your head....or your bonnet is tied too tight.
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    07-01-13 10:57 PM
    but if dark was slower than light...then the light would catch up ....and overtake dark....and there would no longer be dark...

ipso facto

ramma damma ding dong
    But day will come tomorrow when light overtakes the dark and where there is light it always overtakes the dark. The only thing faster than the speed of light appears to be quantum coupling.

hey ba ba re bop
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-01-13 11:49 PM
    ]But day will come tomorrow when light overtakes the dark and where there is light it always overtakes the dark[/HL]. The only thing faster than the speed of light appears to be quantum coupling.

hey ba ba re bop
    but there is more dark in the universe , because light is not overtaking dark....maybe light is the byproduct of dark.................speeding by...

and no wonder there is overpopulation......the Quantums keep coupling....before you know it the Quarks will want to couple too..............then................Bang
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-02-13 07:26 AM
    What do you all think of these tablets?
    This one is running Windows RT. It is a strange beast and is not compatible with x86 Windows. Sort of like Windows Mobile (CE core) except it has NT core. So you have to use apps from the Microsoft store. The apps selection is kind of limited at this point also. Uptake of the OS is not as great as Microsoft expected. Advantage is it runs on ARM architecture so it is cooler and better battery life. Full Windows 8 needs Atom or i3/i5 processor, which will generate more heat and have less battery life. Initially, the browser would only render flash sites that were on a Microsoft approved white sheet. I believe that has been hacked so you can visit any flash site. I've not used one so that is all I know.
    dphjeff likes this.
    07-02-13 08:26 AM
    What about my cellar then? Eh. The light in there is kept constant so how fast is my cellar going then? Eh.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 08:34 AM
    What about my cellar then? Eh. The light in there is kept constant so how fast is my cellar going then? Eh.

Posted via CB10
    1000 mi/hr
    How Fast Does the Earth Rotate?
    FF22 and sad_old_man like this.
    07-02-13 11:07 AM
    Quarks always couple often in threessomes.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-02-13 11:38 AM
7,608 ... 4849505152 ...