Ya thanks. And u have bad time BB and Thor then.
    Hahaha thanks, no really, have a good time at Apple. I hope that they can serve you that, that what you expect.

I'm also disappointed about the outcome of the whole PlayBook situation but I rely on my Z10, and hope for some updates on the PlayBook instead...

Posted from the awesome Z10
    06-28-13 11:36 AM
    My god I've never seen as many locked threads and mods posts in my life!!!!!!!!!

Oooohhhh the fanboys are very upset me thinks?
    06-28-13 11:54 AM
    Since you have been proven right and don't have to give away your classic car with the PB on the front seat, does that mean that this thread is now moot? I hope not. Maybe the mods can retitle it , hopefully with your agreement, to something like " Much Ado about Nothing". That is an obvious reference to all the discussions about BB10 coming to the PB as well as the other content of the thread. I'm sure others would have better suggestions for a title. We certainly need a continuance of the music as the stern slowly disappears under the sea.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 12:39 PM
    Since you have been proven right and don't have to give away your classic car with the PB on the front seat, does that mean that this thread is now moot? I hope not. Maybe the mods can retitle it , hopefully with your agreement, to something like " Much Ado about Nothing". That is an obvious reference to all the discussions about BB10 coming to the PB as well as the other content of the thread. I'm sure others would have better suggestions for a title. We certainly need a continuance of the music as the stern slowly disappears under the sea.
    I dunno...I'm bantered out?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 12:51 PM
    Listen house you, look at the global picture and not just your toes. Do you think any right minded person would risk a Ferrari on the whims of a third rate CEO who thinks tablets won't be around in 5 years???? However now that the little mouse has poked his tail out of the clouds (I really am going to have to learn these saying properly) anyway you know the thing.

As to your other point, don't concern yourself with titles or individual threads because the whole pb forum has just been declared redundant??????
    06-28-13 01:10 PM
    Shhh. Don't talk about the PB or tablets anymore. They will close this thread. Only bantering is allowed. Be for warned. Hope I got in time....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 01:19 PM
    Shhh. Don't talk about the PB or tablets anymore. They will close this thread. Only bantering is allowed. Be for warned. Hope I got in time....
    Goosegog, it's "fore warned" . Now relax, breath deeply and explain what your on about?
    06-28-13 01:51 PM
    Goosegog, it's "fore warned" . Now relax, breath deeply and explain what your on about?
    Thanks. Didn't look right. At least I learned something here...(mutter, mutter, banter, banter).
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 02:49 PM
    Thanks. Didn't look right. At least I learned something here...(mutter, mutter, banter, banter).
    Oh little green hairy intelligent goosegog. Oh ye of little faith. Think not of what thou wouldst like, instead think of what thou hast got!

I will say this only once:

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A Z10 AND A PB, APART FROM THE SIZE IS "HUB".

Now that's settled, would someone please, please tell me what hub is and why it exists?????? In my world its a pain in the arse and of little or no use.

There you go goosegog, the only thing you don't have is the only thing you don't want.

ps my cellar door has been left open for you.
    06-28-13 03:02 PM
    Ya thanks. And u have bad time BB and Thor then.
    My playbook and Z10 still do what I purchased them for. Did you buy yours based on media hype? Of course your gonna be disappointed!? Duh.

From Zed to U via CB10
    06-28-13 03:07 PM
    My playbook and Z10 still do what I purchased them for. Did you buy yours based on media hype? Of course your gonna be disappointed!? Duh.

From Zed to U via CB10
    Quite happy with my pb. Being lied to about what they were going to bring to the device is another matter entirely. Now that it is over I wouldn't waste another cent on a product from this co.

So yes my z10 does exactly what I need it to do..... sit on a shelf hoping to be purchased.
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    06-28-13 03:26 PM
    Quite happy with my pb. Being lied to about what they were going to bring to the device is another matter entirely. Now that it is over I wouldn't waste another cent on a product from this co.

So yes my z10 does exactly what I need it to do..... sit on a shelf hoping to be purchased.
    I have two Z10s just like yours, snap!!!!!!
    06-28-13 03:44 PM
    This post just made my miserable day loooooooooool if you live within 15ft kakakaka

Sent from my iPhone4S after my Z10 took a trip in the bowl
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 04:05 PM
    This post just made my miserable day loooooooooool if you live within 15ft kakakaka

Sent from my iPhone4S after my Z10 took a trip in the bowl
    Wish I could get my z10s to take a trip!
    06-28-13 04:09 PM
    I have two Z10s just like yours, snap!!!!!!
    wanna trade one your z10 with my miserable 16 gb playbook ?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    06-28-13 04:13 PM

From Zed to U via CB10
    Well, you are partially correct but I suspect that a lot of initial z10 purchasers expected a FULLY BRIDGE experience. But clearly that was their fault expecting rim to deliver.
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-28-13 08:56 PM
    Well, you are partially correct but I suspect that a lot of initial z10 purchasers expected a FULLY BRIDGE experience. But clearly that was their fault expecting rim to deliver.
    silly loyal customer base. what the hell is wrong with these people. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    06-28-13 09:08 PM
    So i guess he won't be giving away his PB.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 09:17 PM

You bought a tech product for what it might do in the future? Really?

From Zed to U via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 09:28 PM
    silly loyal customer base. what the hell is wrong with these people. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
    Apple has been rumored to be preparing a low-cost iPhone possibly made of a plastic hybrid material to shave manufacturing costs. Most recently, partner supplier Pegatron was said to be readying a massive hire of 40,000 additional workers for the second half of 2013, suggesting a major product ramp-up will take at that time.

And if apple doesn't produce this piece of crap, are you gonna be as disappointed! LOL

From Zed to U via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 09:32 PM
    That's innovation!!

From Zed to U via CB10
    Djlatino and sad_old_man like this.
    06-28-13 09:33 PM
    You bought a tech product for what it might do in the future? Really?

From Zed to U via CB10
    Nope. Let's see if I can dumb this down for you. I bought several PBs when all the talk was QNX. BB10 was never a thought for the PB. Thor promised me BB10. I never asked for it nor needed it. Why would I, I had the OS of the future. QNX was bigger stronger faster than anything before it. It could only get better right. That's the sweet talk they were soliciting the devs with.

I was promised OS updates. I was promised Bb10 for PB even though I didn't want nor ask for it. Now they say **** off, and I **** off.

Rimberry, Thor and every other twit at that company who has say on business practices can take their Z, Q or EIEIO phones and jam them you know where, preferably in landscape orientation, because they have lost my future business.

Thankfully I could see they were blowing smoke about their intentions and didn't buy one of their new phones.

Enjoy your koolaid
    dphjeff, sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    06-28-13 10:34 PM
    Apple has been rumored to be preparing a low-cost iPhone possibly made of a plastic hybrid material to shave manufacturing costs. Most recently, partner supplier Pegatron was said to be readying a massive hire of 40,000 additional workers for the second half of 2013, suggesting a major product ramp-up will take at that time.

And if apple doesn't produce this piece of crap, are you gonna be as disappointed! LOL

From Zed to U via CB10
    I also never mentioned any other company or product so I really don't know what the hell you are on about.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-28-13 10:42 PM
    Nope. Let's see if I can dumb this down for you. I bought several PBs when all the talk was QNX. BB10 was never a thought for the PB. Thor promised me BB10. I never asked for it nor needed it. Why would I, I had the OS of the future. QNX was bigger stronger faster than anything before it. It could only get better right. That's the sweet talk they were soliciting the devs with.

I was promised OS updates. I was promised Bb10 for PB even though I didn't want nor ask for it. Now they say **** off, and I **** off.

Rimberry, Thor and every other twit at that company who has say on business practices can take their Z, Q or EIEIO phones and jam them you know where, preferably in landscape orientation, because they have lost my future business.

Thankfully I could see they were blowing smoke about their intentions and didn't buy one of their new phones.

Enjoy your koolaid
    I will type slow, cause I know you can't read fast...
    How is your (real) life damaged because a corporation changed their direction?
    I think it's time to open that door mommy told you never to open. It's called the outdoors.

From Zed to U via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-29-13 12:24 AM

From Zed to U via CB10
    Media hype no ****.
    I bought one because it had good hardware and I thought the CPU to be general purpose not high security. Of course its bb mad about security. Y would they make it out of omap4430 gp.:banghead::banghead:
    06-29-13 12:42 AM
7,608 ... 4546474849 ...