a gun for canada and a p e n i s for wondering around doing nothing , i'm senile

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    Leave the senile bit to me monkey. I'm the old one.
    dangerousfen likes this.
    06-22-13 04:06 PM
    Careful he carries a gun.
    No worries his aim is not as good as his sh*t flinging.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-22-13 06:20 PM
    No worries his aim is not as good as his sh*t flinging.
    Look at this before u say something
    06-23-13 03:22 AM
    Leave the senile bit to me monkey. I'm the old one.
    no you're not
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-23-13 03:48 AM
    Jeeeez for one second then I thought it was me, but I remembered my bikes white! Phew!!!!
    06-23-13 06:26 AM
    Look at this before u say something
    We are build to tolerate this kind of abuse. Just don't make us draw our sabres out.
    Dr_Acula and sad_old_man like this.
    06-23-13 08:04 AM
    We are build to tolerate this kind of abuse. Just don't make us draw our sabres out.
    Now listen Yoda this has to stop, and stop right now. Either your some sort of green peace manager, animal rights welfare officer, general do gooder or the president of the United States. I'm not sure which but you have to start looking at the world as the bigger picture. Now there are animals, vegetables and minerals, oh and then there's Thor of course. Anyway forgetting him and please forgive me, due to my age I suddenly have lost the plot. I need my cellar but hold that thought cat because it will come back to me and then........ (just talk amongst yourself for the moment).
    06-23-13 10:18 AM
    Now listen Yoda this has to stop, and stop right now. Either your some sort of green peace manager, animal rights welfare officer, general do gooder or the president of the United States. I'm not sure which but you have to start looking at the world as the bigger picture. Now there are animals, vegetables and minerals, oh and then there's Thor of course. Anyway forgetting him and please forgive me, due to my age I suddenly have lost the plot. I need my cellar but hold that thought cat because it will come back to me and then........ (just talk amongst yourself for the moment).
    I am drunk

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using CB Forums mobile app
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-23-13 10:47 AM
    I am drunk

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using CB Forums mobile app
    At this moment in time I wish I was!
    06-23-13 11:19 AM

At this moment in time I wish I was!
    How can we tell?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-23-13 11:26 AM
    If I'm Green Peace, I would sail into your backyard and snatch all your ducklings out of your cellar. Instead I leave you quacks alone haven't I?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-23-13 11:31 AM
    If I'm Green Peace, I would sail into your backyard and snatch all your ducklings out of your cellar. Instead I leave you quacks alone haven't I?
    Don't be silly, I don't have a back yard. My house is however very close to the sea but I wouldn't try that route either. You might find, what shall we call it, mmm.......... Let's just say you may encounter multiple disruptive devices in the water. Don't let that put you off trying by the way because it creates a very amusing display from my bedroom window when they are activated!
    06-23-13 01:59 PM
    Don't be silly, I don't have a back yard. My house is however very close to the sea but I wouldn't try that route either. You might find, what shall we call it, mmm.......... Let's just say you may encounter multiple disruptive devices in the water. Don't let that put you off trying by the way because it creates a very amusing display from my bedroom window when they are activated!
    Hmmmm does that involve marlin and mako sharks and a harpoon?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-23-13 04:18 PM
    Hmmmm does that involve marlin and mako sharks and a harpoon?
    Nah not into sushi.
    06-23-13 04:20 PM
    I would publicly like to blame the cat for my irresponsible behavior today. I apologise profusely for my behavior but it was all the cats fault.

I passed a trainee pilot! There, I said it in an open forum and openly admitted it although it's not my fault. I feel that I've let everyone down and will now retire quietly to my cellar.

Just as an after thought, please don't fly BA anymore and if you have a flight booked with them, cancel it!!!!!!

Oh what has that cat done.
    06-24-13 09:22 AM
    I would publicly like to blame the cat for my irresponsible behavior today. I apologise profusely for my behavior but it was all the cats fault.

I passed a trainee pilot! There, I said it in an open forum and openly admitted it although it's not my fault. I feel that I've let everyone down and will now retire quietly to my cellar.

Just as an after thought, please don't fly BA anymore and if you have a flight booked with them, cancel it!!!!!!

Oh what has that cat done.
    Yikes, you make life or death decisions like that? Heaven or somebody, please help us!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-24-13 10:05 AM
    Yikes, you make life or death decisions like that? Heaven or somebody, please help us!
    Cool your jets goosegog, the next ones just for you. He's going to American Airlines! Ha ha how about that then, chuckle chuckle. Should I pass him tomorrow or what?

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 11:07 AM
    Cool your jets goosegog, the next ones just for you. He's going to American Airlines! Ha ha how about that then, chuckle chuckle. Should I pass him tomorrow or what?

Posted via CB10
    That's OK. I only fly Gooseberry Air (aka "HummBee" my hummingbird friend).
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-24-13 12:46 PM
    That's OK. I only fly Gooseberry Air (aka "HummBee" my hummingbird friend).
    But I have a friend who wants to meet you? He has a hobby he wants your help with. Tee Hee!
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-gin.jpg  
    06-24-13 02:14 PM
    sex

sad_old_man likes this.
    06-24-13 02:23 PM
    sex

Hormones monkey, hormones!
    06-24-13 02:27 PM
    drunk fish

06-24-13 03:42 PM
    Has anyone noticed that the monkey has tourett's .
    06-24-13 10:16 PM
    and proud of my tourett's plus other things ...cocaine pony
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    06-25-13 02:55 AM
    Be careful duck, the monkey fancies anything with legs!
    06-25-13 07:54 AM
7,608 ... 4243444546 ...