Somehow sad_old_man managed to fly under the radar, and not be detected as a troll.

Not only the moderators do nothing, but many otherwise serious people seem to be following, no doubt charmed by the excellence of sad_old_man's rhetoric and poetry, plus the fantastic depth of his historical and cultural references.

And now most of the thread are rotten.

Remarkable skills.
    There's nothing stealthy about sad_old_man. And I'm sure mods are aware his existence. We are owners of two year old device waiting for a maybe update. This is what keep us going. Some of us enjoy some silly banter. If it's not your cup of tea, just move on. Beside no one is restricting you from starting your own thread and contribute to this forum. If Kevin have issues with us "getting out of hand" I'm sure he will put a kibosh to it. Not sure what your beef with som is.
    As for us being charmed by sad_old_man's rhetoric and poetry, plus the fantastic depth of his historical and cultural references? Either you are way easy to impress or you are trying to too hard to be on his good side.
    dphjeff, FF22 and sad_old_man like this.
    06-21-13 10:10 PM
    Are you trying to get off the list cat?
    I couldn't agree with you more.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-21-13 10:23 PM
    Are you trying to get off the list cat?
    I couldn't agree with you more.
    How do I get on or get off the list. Is it better to be on or off? I'm very confuse!!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-21-13 10:25 PM
    There's nothing stealthy about sad_old_man. And I'm sure mods are aware his existence. We are owners of two year old device waiting for a maybe update. This is what keep us going. Some of us enjoy some silly banter. If it's not your cup of tea, just move on. Beside no one is restricting you from starting your own thread and contribute to this forum. If Kevin have issues with us "getting out of hand" I'm sure he will put a kibosh to it. Not sure what your beef with som is.
    As for us being charmed by sad_old_man's rhetoric and poetry, plus the fantastic depth of his historical and cultural references? Either you are way easy to impress or you are trying to too hard to be on his good side.
    I'm going with easy to impress.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-21-13 10:29 PM
    Thats up to S_O_M. It's his list.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-21-13 10:29 PM
    To stay cool - straight from the freezer.
    cheers mate ^_^

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-22-13 03:04 AM
    Haha. Thought you might respond differently than that and I was holding my breath. Seems like that last ban was on a Friday, too. BTW, Cat, dog, chimp, polar bear, blue ghostie, fish, and gorilla still luv you. Gooseberry is on the fence....
    i'm drunk ...........so i yeah i luv you too

sad_old_man likes this.
    06-22-13 03:07 AM
    Haha. Thought you might respond differently than that and I was holding my breath. Seems like that last ban was on a Friday, too. BTW, Cat, dog, chimp, polar bear, blue ghostie, fish, and gorilla still luv you. Gooseberry is on the fence....
    It did take me a while to get used to the way this forum works ie......

I make a post,
    Someone attacks me for it,
    I respond to that attack,
    The go crying to a moderator,
    I get banned!
    They go back to the Android forum happy and laughing.

Sad but true. Do members not realise that other members can read every post they have ever made. Having read the posts this member who decided to attack me has made, he openly admits he does not have a bb phone. He has a droid phone and tablet and only uses his PB for showing photographs and playing music. So i have to ask myself why would this person leave the Droid forum to come to the pb forum just to attack someone. Perhaps I should start playing by their rules and run off crying to a moderator about being attacked for no reason but that has never been my style. The mind boggles at human behaviour sometimes?
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-22-13 06:11 AM
    SOM, most of what you call "attackers" are jumped up youngsters who need to find a depth of maturity before they can compete in the world of satirical banter. So when they can't fight back with clever answers, they cry to daddy.

Just rise above it mate. You normally do!

He is obviously a troll from the other side, came here to have a poke, got burnt, didn't like it but couldn't leave without trying to cause trouble.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    06-22-13 06:32 AM
    SOM, most of what you call "attackers" are jumped up youngsters who need to find a depth of maturity before they can compete in the world of satirical banter. So when they can't fight back with clever answers, they cry to daddy.

Just rise above it mate. You normally do!

He is obviously a troll from the other side, came here to have a poke, got burnt, didn't like it but couldn't leave without trying to cause trouble.

I know, I know and thanks. It's a good job the good ones outnumber the bad ones eh?........ Oh damn we are the minority......... Mutter mutter
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-22-13 06:57 AM
    You shouldn't fight ugly with ugly it just makes for a bad situation.
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    06-22-13 06:58 AM
    what did i miss ?
    oh never mind im a r e t a r d e d chimp i dont care at all
    but hey my other self gave me a labrador puppy as a gift .. so cute so ..... tasty ....mmmm drooling ... cooking this one for breakfast ..yum yum

sad_old_man likes this.
    06-22-13 07:00 AM
    what did i miss ?
    oh never mind im a r e t a r d e d chimp i dont care at all
    but hey my other self gave me a labrador puppy as a gift .. so cute so ..... tasty ....mmmm drooling ... cooking this one for breakfast ..yum yum

Have you ever tried gooseberries?
    06-22-13 07:03 AM
    You shouldn't fight ugly with ugly it just makes for a bad situation.
    I understand that, I just don't understand the ugly bit for no reason. If you have to get ugly then get ugly and I have to admit I've been uglier than most people could even dream of. I suppose that makes me even more sensitive to ugly for no reason at all. My god it's a good job we can't carry firearms in the UK, there would be a shooting every 1 second 24 hrs a day!!!!!!!!!!
    06-22-13 07:08 AM
    S_O_M don't take it personal. What gos around, comes around.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-22-13 07:26 AM
    S_O_M don't take it personal. What gos around, comes around.
    True. Very true.

OFFICIAL DECLARATION IT IS NOW OPEN SEASON ON DUCKS!!!!!!!!!

See how you likes them raspberries eh Mr Duck?
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-22-13 07:29 AM
    If you are picking on me your leaving someone else alone.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-22-13 07:41 AM
    I've loaded up my catapult with black currents. Ooh they do make a mess and believe me, that gorilla can fire a mean catapult with extra strength rubber.

sad_old_man likes this.
    06-22-13 07:47 AM
    I've loaded up my catapult with black currents. Ooh they do make a mess and believe me, that gorilla can fire a mean catapult with extra strength rubber.

Gooseberries fly really well.
    06-22-13 07:56 AM
    It did take me a while to get used to the way this forum works ie......

I make a post,
    Someone attacks me for it,
    I respond to that attack,
    The go crying to a moderator,
    I get banned!
    They go back to the Android forum happy and laughing.

Sad but true. Do members not realise that other members can read every post they have ever made. Having read the posts this member who decided to attack me has made, he openly admits he does not have a bb phone. He has a droid phone and tablet and only uses his PB for showing photographs and playing music. So i have to ask myself why would this person leave the Droid forum to come to the pb forum just to attack someone. Perhaps I should start playing by their rules and run off crying to a moderator about being attacked for no reason but that has never been my style. The mind boggles at human behaviour sometimes?
    Don't worry old man . I snack on trolls. When I po*p them out. I buried them in my litter. That is if the angus dog don't come sniffing and dig it out.

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-22-13 09:30 AM
    Gooseberries fly really well.
    mmmm.....so good ... labrador puppy ..gooseberry and banana salad ....mmmm......

sad_old_man likes this.
    06-22-13 09:31 AM
    mmmm.....so good ... labrador puppy ..gooseberry and banana salad ....mmmm......

Oh god monkey, think duck, you know "DUCK". It's far tastier and it would get him off my back!
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-22-13 10:10 AM
    Oh god monkey, think duck, you know "DUCK". It's far tastier and it would get him off my back!
    in respect for you SOM i went on a duck diet , knowing you have your 8 ducklings , did they grow up already .. mmm duck stew .. duck barbecue .. duck in a toss ... duck soup duck duck duck ...goose ^_^

sad_old_man likes this.
    06-22-13 10:17 AM
    did you guys notice my relative @dangerousfen is naked ?? @_@ sheesh .. some monkeys ..

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HHY4790ySH...chimp-grin.jpg

sad_old_man likes this.
    06-22-13 10:19 AM
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-22-13 10:31 AM
7,608 ... 4041424344 ...