Isn't Rochdale in Lancasire

Never heard of it
    You've won the Playbook!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-20-13 05:41 PM
    There will be a rush to get to one thousand but the honor ought to go to S_O _M or maybe the Rochdale Cowboy. BTW is that pronounced rockdale or roachdale?
    Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    Hey I'm approaching to 1000th post. It should be me!!
    06-20-13 06:37 PM
    Hey I'm approaching to 1000th post. It should be me!!
    It was.
    06-20-13 06:55 PM
    Stop fighting. SOM won't deliver anyway cause he gave it to me for my birthday. Don't be too upset, it was totally bricked.

06-20-13 07:04 PM
    Stop fighting. SOM won't deliver anyway cause he gave it to me for my birthday. Don't be too upset, it was totally bricked.

All in all it was just a brick in the wall.
    06-20-13 07:39 PM
    Sit quietly, doing nothing, spring comes, and the grass grows by itself..........
    dangerousfen likes this.
    06-21-13 06:35 AM
    Sit quietly, doing nothing, spring comes, and the grass grows by itself..........
    Spring's gone and summer's here. Try to keep up with the time will ya?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-21-13 06:38 AM
    Something meant to stay private but not for this chimp. Telling everyone you eat cat. Sheesh!

Posted via CB10
    silly home flee pet i'm a schizophrenic CHIMP !!
    i will eat you one of these days yum yum

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    06-21-13 07:00 AM
    Careful now, you shouldn't live life in the fast lane at your age. Just take it one brandy at a time. Or in my case, one Stella.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-21-13 07:09 AM
    06-21-13 08:04 AM
    silly home flee pet i'm a schizophrenic CHIMP !!
    i will eat you one of these days yum yum

At least take me out for dinner first before you eat me
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-21-13 08:11 AM
    You are the dinner menu!

However on a more serious note, it has been brought to my attention that one of the Knight Templar's of the hallowed PlayBook (cellar division) has succumbed to the dark side. The Knights Templar code of conduct cannot be broken in any way and any Knight found to be guilty of conduct un becoming that of a Knight, will be banished from the brotherhood and removed from "THE LIST" immediately.

The conduct of all Knights towards fellow Knights must be exemplary at all times as it is this behaviour that sets the standard of conduct for all other members.

As this is the darkest, most serious breech of conduct a Knight can be guilty of, I will now retire to my cellar to consider all the facts and attempt to reach a verdict.

Be strong my fellow Knights in my absence.
    06-21-13 01:17 PM
    Somehow sad_old_man managed to fly under the radar, and not be detected as a troll.

Not only the moderators do nothing, but many otherwise serious people seem to be following, no doubt charmed by the excellence of sad_old_man's rhetoric and poetry, plus the fantastic depth of his historical and cultural references.

And now most of the threads are rotten.

Remarkable skills.
    Last edited by Bakamushi; 06-21-13 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Spelling
    06-21-13 01:44 PM
    mmmm .....yummy ...cat ....

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isc...ng%20cat&sa=N#

http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/things-...ts-660x433.jpg

We need a eat you pet post! Share recipes, and post the meals on instagram! Kill (forgive the pun) two birds (cats) with one stone. Pics of cats and meals!! LOL

From Zed to U via CB10
    06-21-13 01:55 PM
    Somehow sad_old_man managed to fly under the radar, and not be detected as a troll.

Not only the moderators do nothing, but many otherwise serious people seem to be following, no doubt charmed by the excellence of sad_old_man's rhetoric and poetry, plus the fantastic depth of his historical and cultural references.

And now most of the thread are rotten.

Remarkable skills.
    Latest breaking news!!!!!! "I started the thread" therefore it would be very difficult for me to do that to my own thread...........
    06-21-13 02:30 PM

Remarkable skills.
    I will try to diffuse this as diplomatically as possible. There are probably three threads that we are using to have some "fun". You can definitely tell which ones they are. We are not trolls and we like our PBs. We are not particularly enamored with S_O_M. If you find this "fun" posting disruptive or rottenizing, please just ignore us. We thank the moderators for giving us this space as we patiently wait for BB10. Just hope you understand...
    06-21-13 02:43 PM
    I think that is appropriate. You want to be dinner in the front yard or the back yard?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-21-13 03:07 PM
    I will try to diffuse this as diplomatically as possible. There are probably three threads that we are using to have some "fun". You can definitely tell which ones they are. We are not trolls and we like our PBs. We are not particularly enamored with S_O_M. If you find this "fun" posting disruptive or rottenizing, please just ignore us. We thank the moderators for giving us this space as we patiently wait for BB10. Just hope you understand...
    +1 on that Goosebery. Some people just don't understand the word "fun".
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    06-21-13 03:24 PM
    It takes someone to read 1013 post to find out that the thread is not real and complain. I would have stopped read a long time ago.
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000225.jpg  
    dangerousfen and sad_old_man like this.
    06-21-13 04:49 PM
    will do mon cher , you will be dinner *drooling schizophrenia chimp face*

sad_old_man likes this.
    06-21-13 04:55 PM
    I think that is appropriate. You want to be dinner in the front yard or the back yard?
    F2 you're cool ! do you like vodka ?

sad_old_man likes this.
    06-21-13 04:57 PM

Remarkable skills.
    Oof ghastly use of grammar. But a point well made. Why not start your own thread and make it? Bye
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-21-13 06:14 PM
    F2 you're cool ! do you like vodka ?

To stay cool - straight from the freezer.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-21-13 07:39 PM
    Latest breaking news!!!!!! "I started the thread" therefore it would be very difficult for me to do that to my own thread...........
    Haha. Thought you might respond differently than that and I was holding my breath. Seems like that last ban was on a Friday, too. BTW, Cat, dog, chimp, polar bear, blue ghostie, fish, and gorilla still luv you. Gooseberry is on the fence....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-21-13 08:10 PM
    You forgot the duck in your list of inmates.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-21-13 10:08 PM
7,608 ... 3940414243 ...