Changing to Dirty Old Man, are you?
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-untitled.png
    06-14-13 03:30 PM
    Yawn....................
    06-14-13 03:36 PM
    Yawn....................
    Tired are we? Must be true then. You know what they say in Little Wopplng.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-14-13 04:20 PM
    Nah, we're good.

See? One patting the other.

Nice ***** shot. Although I wouldn't want to be stuck in a lift with either
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-14-13 04:25 PM
    Tired are we? Must be true then. You know what they say in Little Wopplng.
    Probably "where the hell are we and why are we here?"
    06-14-13 04:34 PM
    Probably "where the hell are we and why are we here?"
    Sorry S_O_M perhaps I should go back with my mate to the Philippines. It's much better than Little Wopping anyway.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-14-13 04:43 PM
    Sorry S_O_M perhaps I should go back with my mate to the Philippines. It's much better than Little Wopping anyway.
    Don't know. I've been looking on my globe thingy and I can't find it. Been out to the car and put it in the sat navigation and the German ***** just keeps laughing and saying this car will not go there?
    dangerousfen likes this.
    06-14-13 04:55 PM
    Don't know. I've been looking on my globe thingy and I can't find it. Been out to the car and put it in the sat navigation and the German ***** just keeps laughing and saying this car will not go there?
    Don't spose your M5 travels on water to well. You need to take one of them plane thingies and a load of insect squirts. I'm scared of snakes anyway so perhaps I'll just stay here and annoy you a bit more.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-14-13 05:02 PM
    Don't spose your M5 travels on water to well. You need to take one of them plane thingies and a load of insect squirts. I'm scared of snakes anyway so perhaps I'll just stay here and annoy you a bit more.
    Do they have snakes in little wherever it is?
    dangerousfen likes this.
    06-14-13 05:25 PM
    Do they have snakes in little wherever it is?
    How do I know. I've never been to Little wherever it is have I. Is your cellar still open?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-14-13 05:37 PM
    How do I know. I've never been to Little wherever it is have I. Is your cellar still open?
    Yes, the gooseberry let me out.
    dangerousfen likes this.
    06-14-13 05:41 PM
    Hmmm. Why did that cat not have ears? Does he want to go with me and S_O_M to see the wizard? I think we need 2 more. S_O_M can be Dorothy...
    It's genetically breed not to hear sad_old_man rambling on and on about his misadventure of six foot mouse hunting.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 05:42 PM
    It's genetically breed not to hear sad_old_man rambling on and on about his misadventure of six foot mouse hunting.

Posted via CB10
    I blame the E gip sians myself!
    06-14-13 05:55 PM
    Yes, the gooseberry let me out.
    Uhmmmmm. I don't think so!
    sad_old_man and dangerousfen like this.
    06-14-13 05:55 PM
    I'll go back in then.
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-14-13 05:57 PM
    So you were in there with him all the time! Shame on you. Are you "really good friends" or do you just like his brandy.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-14-13 05:59 PM
    So you were in there with him all the time! Shame on you. Are you "really good friends" or do you just like his brandy.
    Well, someone said that he was "reformed" and having us all over for dinner...then I saw the menu and locked him in with the mouse. Can you eat gorilla?
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    06-14-13 06:16 PM
    Well, someone said that he was "reformed" and having us all over for dinner...then I saw the menu and locked him in with the mouse. Can you eat gorilla?
    No. It tastes like glass. What was the menu anyway? Can you imagine, all of us lot in his cellar, wow, what a party that would be. Never mind the food, let's get the brandy down our necks. S_O_M send out the invitations but be carefull with F2 cause you don't know where Canada is. By the way, we're not coming till you've caught that bloody mouse.

Hey, you could put the mouse on the menu.

Hold on a moment. Can't imagine what mouse and gooseberry tastes like. Is ok with mint sauce?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-14-13 07:16 PM
    I think gorilla and chimp are what are considered bush meat - results of illegal hunting.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-14-13 09:15 PM
    Cat fight! Cat fight!
    Someone cooking cats again? Yum! I'll have a slice!

From Zed to U via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-15-13 06:54 AM
    Oh the shame of it, the cats a turncoat, renegade, traitor, betrayers of the faith and all them other things as well. He knew full well all along about the six foot mouse. I fully understand now what happened to the Egyptians and for the first time I feel sympathy for their race.
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-missy-kangaroo-her-friend-pudit-cat.jpg  
    06-15-13 07:16 AM
    Oh the shame of it, the cats a turncoat, renegade, traitor, betrayers of the faith and all them other things as well. He knew full well all along about the six foot mouse. I fully understand now what happened to the Egyptians and for the first time I feel sympathy for their race.
    It's a catspiracy

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-15-13 08:52 AM
    It's a catspiracy

Posted via CB10
    Well don't wait up honey cause I won't be home tonight. Your pals history and I am the victor, well it wasn't me actually it was the duck bug in honesty he did have the gooseberry sat on his shoulder encouraging him and they were sat on top of a black and white house with a dog applauding everything apart from the gorilla that was just being a nuisance and the two tin cans that just continually made a noise. Other than that we are all safe, thank you for asking and will return shortly.
    06-15-13 09:14 AM
    Can you eat kangaroo?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-15-13 09:14 AM
    It's a catspiracy

Posted via CB10
    Well don't wait up honey cause I won't be home tonight. Your pals history and I am the victor, well it wasn't me actually it was the duck but in honesty he did have the gooseberry sat on his shoulder encouraging him and they were sat on top of a black and white house with a dog applauding everything apart from the gorilla that was just being a nuisance and the two tin cans that just continually made a noise. Other than that we are all safe, thank you for asking and will return shortly.
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-544406_527390513970593_190893484_n.jpg  
    06-15-13 09:17 AM
7,608 ... 3435363738 ...