I think we all have that illness at times..
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-04-13 11:56 PM
    Is the name Barry Berry taken? Or should it be Bury Berry? Then there are is Chuck Berry and also Raymond Berry.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    06-04-13 11:57 PM
    This thread is like an addiction. You should all (the good people) be proud of yourselves and you do all know who I mean. Of all the threads on this forum I find this one the most addictive. I don't have a clue what it's about or who started it or why but the comments from certain individuals is simply mind blowing.

As a thespian and a very sensitive person I have found on this thread, caring, understanding, humour, intellect, a joy for life even when bad people have posted on it, and the true meaning of friendship. You should be proud of yourselves and I only wish I could be half as good a person as you members are.

Ok enough of that and back to the flamboyant thespian. How do I join in give me a clue.
    06-05-13 01:23 PM
    S_O_M sorry about the mediated culmination of the food fight in the other thread that got a little too nasty and obscene and the handing out of yellow and apparently at least one red card by the referee. But agree with others that there is only so much that can be said about the coming of BB10 to the PB and hallucinations thereof. Some humor helps pass the time. Didn't realize that being called a Rochdale Cowboy would be taken as an insult by the Brits sort of like the saying "Big hat no cattle'' in Texas. Enjoyed watching the video of the two bearded gents performing and did a little research into Mike Harding.

Now for the ducks which we also have in the USA and hold in high esteem.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app

what does that mean?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-05-13 03:12 PM
    what does that mean?
    One duck is smarter than the other four ducks because he refuses to swim in the pee produced by those little marble boys.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-05-13 03:22 PM
    One duck is smarter than the other four ducks because he refuses to swim in the pee produced by those little marble boys.
    man have I been missing a lot since I left crackberry for a while
    what happened to this whole forum ? I see locks everywhere and there , banned people , c'mon c'mon don't be shy give me news as I am having my silly midnight tea tuluuu

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-05-13 05:13 PM
    This thread is like an addiction. You should all (the good people) be proud of yourselves and you do all know who I mean. Of all the threads on this forum I find this one the most addictive. I don't have a clue what it's about or who started it or why but the comments from certain individuals is simply mind blowing.

As a thespian and a very sensitive person I have found on this thread, caring, understanding, humour, intellect, a joy for life even when bad people have posted on it, and the true meaning of friendship. You should be proud of yourselves and I only wish I could be half as good a person as you members are.

Ok enough of that and back to the flamboyant thespian. How do I join in give me a clue.
    F@g
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-05-13 05:32 PM
    actualy... don't apear!..
    06-05-13 05:42 PM
    I see S_O_M's aviator doesn't say banned anymore (Like he wasn't here anyways).
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-05-13 06:46 PM
    s_o_m is gone. Let's move forward and welcome the cowboy. We need to inject some fresh blood. Someone who is more flamboyant as opposed to the stuffy duck whisperer.
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    06-05-13 07:00 PM
    s_o_m is gone. Let's move forward and welcome the cowboy. We need to inject some fresh blood. Someone who is more flamboyant as opposed to the stuffy duck whisperer.
    everyone dies sooner or later the old ones tend to be sooner rather than later lol
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-05-13 07:13 PM
    everyone dies sooner or later the old ones tend to be sooner rather than later lol
    Nah sometimes they just nap in their cellars. When you reach a certain age, sleeping and dead looks alike.
    06-05-13 07:48 PM
    Ok so my eyes are worn out reading posts on possible updates I have decided to join in with the OS upgrade fever.

You can get my 64Gb PlayBook absolutely free.

Here are the terms and conditions: (please feel free to skip these if you work for RIM as you can't participate)

1. If you agree to the terms and conditions then seek therapy.
    2. You will only be eligible for the 1st prize if you press the 'check for update button at least 23.5 times a day.
    3. If RIM fail to meet their target release date for OS10 then all posts will be deemed invalid and you will be invoiced accordingly.
    4. I RIM do meet their target release date for OS10, then you will still be invoiced accordingly.
    5. Proof of frenzied checking for OS updates must be provided by the winner.
    6. If anyone actually agrees to these terms and conditions, rule 1 applies.

Now you lucky people, this is what you get:

1 x Absolutely FREE BlackBerry PlayBook 64Gb with portable charger, protective case and a 'Polo' Leather messenger shoulder bag.
    1 x Used Ferrari car in Red. Perfect condition. 9500 miles. Full service history.

The first person to prove that RIM has finally managed to achieve an OS update target, and to transfer �128,000.00 into my account will receive my PB 64Gb free inside the car.

Please note that the car will only be delivered if you live within 15ft of my driveway and should you require p&p it will cost a further �65,000.00 but the car will arrive gift wrapped.

Attachment 132558
    Hey! Now that the gnome disappear, how does one claim the prizes?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-05-13 07:50 PM
    Yeah, the leprechaun's back and everything. Do you think it was something we said or did he submit to conditional therapy? We need a duckling update!

Hey, OceanSpray! Glad you joined!
    (mutter, mutter....now I'm talking to myself...Who needs therapy now?)
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    06-05-13 07:54 PM
    Nah sometimes they just nap in their cellars. When you reach a certain age, sleeping and dead looks alike.
    There are days, today for instance (rough hike), when I resemble that remark! Which reminds me - when I last did the hike a few weeks back, some guy passed and asked "how are you doing?" I replied: "How do I look?" He replied: "terrific" and I finally asked: "Are you a mortician?"
    06-05-13 08:27 PM
    Yeah, the leprechaun's back and everything. Do you think it was something we said or did he submit to conditional therapy? We need a duckling update!

Hey, OceanSpray! Glad you joined!
    (mutter, mutter....now I'm talking to myself...Who needs therapy now?)

GooseOceanFallsSpray:

I did not initially notice SOM was back.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-05-13 08:29 PM
    I believe there was a thread on here with people asking why you would have more than one PlayBook. Four PlayBooks four IP addresses Maybe four accounts?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-05-13 10:13 PM
    Multiple personality"s oh no.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-06-13 09:39 AM
    me likes that ^_^

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-06-13 10:18 AM
    GooseOceanFallsSpray:

I did not initially notice SOM was back.
    No, he hasn't posted under his sad_old_man screen name since the "incident" and "banned" was placed under the orange ball avatar. I don't think the screen name is active when "genious" is replaced by "banned" because the leprechaun avatar went to the default orange ball. So now he is back to "genious" and the leprechaun avatar is back so he probably could post if he wanted under that screen name. I didn't mean that S_O_M was actually back. Sorry.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-06-13 10:43 AM
    Yeah, I'm getting confused who I am...a goose or cran berry.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-06-13 10:45 AM
    I thought that you were a nut or at least nuts!
    06-06-13 11:36 AM
    why not just buy a damn 64 gig instead of waiting for this stupid deal to ever come through.
    06-06-13 11:39 AM
    why not just buy a damn 64 gig instead of waiting for this stupid deal to ever come through.
    Always one isn't there. I see nothings changed then.
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-06-13 12:10 PM
    Always one isn't there. I see nothings changed then.

Or maybe he's just messing with you?....I suppose we can all hope that maybe just maybe he/they are getting a sense of humour....If they're not....well you'll just put your foot in your mouth and be banned again....because I know you can't resist commenting on the 'intellectually challenged'.....apart from that...i always thought i was a sad_old_man (its my birthday today)...oh well its nice to see you back...even though you really didn't go anywhere
    06-06-13 12:53 PM
7,608 ... 2728293031 ...