No I don't dislike you tube. I believe that some one in that thread got pizzy and all h@ll broke loose. The members on that thread would have gotten it under control. But you have a member calling them morons among other things and turning them in. The mods are seeing whats going on with out people turning them in.
    Then member getting punished for off topic talk.
    If that's the case many of the posters here were off topic on many threads including me, if the mod dole out the warning and banning for that reason like BB, the membership will decline.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-02-13 12:45 AM
    S_O_M sorry about the mediated culmination of the food fight in the other thread that got a little too nasty and obscene and the handing out of yellow and apparently at least one red card by the referee. But agree with others that there is only so much that can be said about the coming of BB10 to the PB and hallucinations thereof. Some humor helps pass the time. Didn't realize that being called a Rochdale Cowboy would be taken as an insult by the Brits sort of like the saying "Big hat no cattle'' in Texas. Enjoyed watching the video of the two bearded gents performing and did a little research into Mike Harding.

Now for the ducks which we also have in the USA and hold in high esteem.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-02-13 02:08 AM
    I just bought myself six baby ducks! Ha ha.

Does anyone know anything about ducks?

Ive got ducks too. We'll they are wild but I regard them as mine. They are funny so and so's. The cats totally ignore them and they harass the dog if she is lying down asleep

You should have tried to get them as eggs. When they hatch they can think youre their mother.
    Last edited by untakenusername; 06-02-13 at 02:32 AM.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-02-13 02:20 AM
    Abuse of a moderator will result in a ban. I repeat abuse of a moderator will result in a ban!

Seriously folks you need to let this go!
    06-02-13 01:23 PM
    Something to be said for free speech that is not abusive.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    06-02-13 02:08 PM
    Pkcable, yes it should be dropped now. But I would still like to know why a ban was given to SOM. I have trawled back through that particular thread and find it very difficult to find anything that he posted to warrant Crackberry's course of action. Am I missing somthing here?

An explanation would be appreciated.

Alan..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-02-13 08:10 PM
    Since he's still most curmudgeonly (I certainly expected to get a spell-warning on that word!) posting, I don't think he was banned - probably just warned.
    06-02-13 08:23 PM
    So why then F2 does it show him as banned under his avitar? That don't look good. There were others, including the OP, that posted awful things and they are still roaming free. Maybe different cultures use many a different play on words. Perhaps the Mods should take this into consideration. Take care mate.

Alan.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-02-13 08:38 PM
    Yeah, the leprechaun is gone and everything. This will probably be my last post here as well. It was difficult to find a forum that accepted gooseberries and was fun to post and answer questions from most people. Yes, the post in question was unique and I may have set the OP off as well. I thought it was a joke post at first... BB10 Hub on the PB for a split second. But name calling is rude and S_O_M was merely defending himself and pretty diplomatically at that. So, this forum has become very oppressive if you can't defend yourself. S_O_M, you were sent up the river. Mods were wrong. Worst thing we won't know the fate of the ducklings. Turn out the lights...Gooseberry has left the building.
    06-03-13 07:27 AM
    Yeah, the leprechaun is gone and everything. This will probably be my last post here as well. It was difficult to find a forum that accepted gooseberries and was fun to post and answer questions from most people. Yes, the post in question was unique and I may have set the OP off as well. I thought it was a joke post at first... BB10 Hub on the PB for a split second. But name calling is rude and S_O_M was merely defending himself and pretty diplomatically at that. So, this forum has become very oppressive if you can't defend yourself. S_O_M, you were sent up the river. Mods were wrong. Worst thing we won't know the fate of the ducklings. Turn out the lights...Gooseberry has left the building.
    What did I miss. What thread?
    06-03-13 03:49 PM
    Abuse of a moderator will result in a ban. I repeat abuse of a moderator will result in a ban!

Seriously folks you need to let this go!
    Nobend
    06-03-13 03:52 PM
    Just come back in a different form of berries.
    06-03-13 04:01 PM
    I'm new to this forum and I didn't read all of it only a couple of things but being in the theatre busness its very good. Do you all know each other.
    eddy_berry likes this.
    06-04-13 03:10 PM
    Wtf.....no brians......
    06-04-13 03:47 PM
    Wtf.....no brians......
    Brian was not mentioned in the bits I read.
    06-04-13 03:56 PM
    does Brian work for Rimberry? Did he have a non answer when asked a straight question? Does he like gooseberries?

Don't know him
    untakenusername likes this.
    06-04-13 05:20 PM
    Wtf.....no brians......

Brian Dead
    06-04-13 05:53 PM
    Brian Dead
    Friend of Duncan Disorderly
    06-04-13 05:54 PM
    Just come back in a different form of berries.
    Do you mean like a cranberry?
    06-04-13 05:55 PM
    Friend of Duncan Disorderly

Friend of Ben Down
    06-04-13 05:56 PM
    Friend of Ben Down
    Friend of Phil McCavity (a moderator)
    06-04-13 05:58 PM
    Friend of Phil McCavity (a moderator)

All of which know Stan Dup

And be counted?
    06-04-13 05:59 PM
    I'm new to this forum and I didn't read all of it only a couple of things but being in the theatre busness its very good. Do you all know each other.
    Sure, I know GBF. He's baaaddd! He told me about this forum so I joined. Now he's left, the rat. See if I let him stay at my bog next time he goes to Cincinnati!
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-04-13 06:04 PM
    Another double knot spy among us
    06-04-13 06:18 PM
    Brians dead?

I didn't know he was sick....Why am i the last to know?
    06-04-13 11:09 PM
7,608 ... 2627282930 ...