I just bought myself six baby ducks! Ha ha.

Does anyone know anything about ducks?
    Fatten them up in 6 months you will have crispy Peking Ducks!!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-30-13 06:04 PM
    I once had crabs
    So you have to shaved your nether region and stand over a pot of boiling water?
    sad_old_man and shaankaleem like this.
    05-30-13 06:07 PM
    Have you thought of going outside and talking to people?

Your mum could tidy your room whilst you were out and you would get some much needed vitamin d

And vitamin pasty ( or brandy)

Vitamin pasty mmmmm
    I am not like you i go out a lot and dont a have a mum to clean things for me

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using CB Forums mobile app
    05-31-13 04:38 AM
    Fatten them up in 6 months you will have crispy Peking Ducks!!
    No no no, they're going to be my little pals when they arrive. Just need some little duck houses now.
    05-31-13 07:46 AM
    No no no, they're going to be my little pals when they arrive. Just need some little duck houses now.
    Do they look, walk and quack like one?
    05-31-13 08:21 AM
    Do they look, walk and quack like one?
    I think in this case, imprinting will go the other way and SOM will be doing the look, walk, and quacking like a duck.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-31-13 09:06 AM
    I think in this case, imprinting will go the other way and SOM will be doing the look, walk, and quacking like a duck.
    Someone has to be the leader of Huey, Dewey and Louie.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-31-13 09:12 AM
    Someone has to be the leader of Huey, Dewey and Louie.
    Firstly who are they?

Secondly this is supposed to be a technical forum but don't let that bother you? Dont offer constructive technical advice like, ducks prefer detached or semi detached houses, bungalows or even a tent! No no just pour on the ridicule to a sad old man that's just trying to do his bit for the environment and humanity by helping out six of gods helpless critters. I would have had Bengal Tigers but the man wouldn't sell them to me so it had to be ducks. It's very worrying because they should be delivered in the next two hours and I don't have any houses for them to live in. What sort of adoption will that be eh? Anyway off to the cellar to read the property papers.
    05-31-13 09:36 AM
    Firstly who are they?

Secondly this is supposed to be a technical forum but don't let that bother you? Dont offer constructive technical advice like, ducks prefer detached or semi detached houses, bungalows or even a tent! No no just pour on the ridicule to a sad old man that's just trying to do his bit for the environment and humanity by helping out six of gods helpless critters. I would have had Bengal Tigers but the man wouldn't sell them to me so it had to be ducks. It's very worrying because they should be delivered in the next two hours and I don't have any houses for them to live in. What sort of adoption will that be eh? Anyway off to the cellar to read the property papers.
    How else can one become a Crackberry genius like you? It's a 2 year old tablet, I'm sure we seen all the issues related to playbooks. Besides F2 has that department cover : )
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-31-13 10:01 AM
    How else can one become a Crackberry genius like you? It's a 2 year old tablet, I'm sure we seen all the issues related to playbooks. Besides F2 has that department cover : )
    Eh?
    05-31-13 12:48 PM
    Flood the cellar for the ducks or if you prefer construct a subcellar to flood thus adding another level to your castle.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-31-13 12:51 PM
    Flood the cellar for the ducks or if you prefer construct a subcellar to flood thus adding another level to your castle.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    I already have a pond but it seems at the moment that they don't like the water? The first one I popped in the pond sank. I tried another one and that sank. I thought ducks could swim?
    05-31-13 01:02 PM
    i'm eating duck with mashed potatoes right now as we speak
    SOM send my regards to your duck , would love to cook and eat them

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    05-31-13 01:40 PM
    I already have a pond but it seems at the moment that they don't like the water? The first one I popped in the pond sank. I tried another one and that sank. I thought ducks could swim?
    Do ducks eat gooseberries? You need to get in the water with your rubber ducky floaty thing. You're their dad!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-31-13 01:55 PM
    Do ducks eat gooseberries? You need to get in the water with your rubber ducky floaty thing. You're their dad!
    1. Don't know but if they don't I'll definitely train them to.

2. No but I did have to wade in and get the two ducks back.

I must be the only person in the world to have ducks that can't swim! The nice man at 'Happy chick's' says that they will be able to swim when they are two weeks old but may not necessarily like the water? How can a damn duck not like water? Should have gone with the Begal Tigers.
    05-31-13 02:34 PM
    That explains the PlayBook you have that do not behave like a tablet.

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-31-13 05:51 PM
    1. Don't know but if they don't I'll definitely train them to.

2. No but I did have to wade in and get the two ducks back.

I must be the only person in the world to have ducks that can't swim! The nice man at 'Happy chick's' says that they will be able to swim when they are two weeks old but may not necessarily like the water? How can a damn duck not like water? Should have gone with the Begal Tigers.
    Quails? Partridge? Goose? I think you are mixing up your birds. As for Bengal Tigers, it only sound fascinating in The Life of Pi. I think you need a couple of oxygen tanks in your cellar.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-01-13 06:25 AM
    We're friends for life. Their first morning in their new home and all seems to be going well. I put the tent up for them last night but for some reason they didn't seem to like it? They all snuggled down under the Black bamboo trees that I have at the bottom of the garden but they looked peaceful so I left them. I did leave the tent open for them just in case they were cold during the night though. This morning they were all running around in a line for some reason, I thing it may be a form of line dancing for ducks so I might see if I can get some cowboy hats for them.

Anyway I made them breakfast which they loved but it took longer than I thought because there are six of them. Fresh orange juice, eggs (chicken of course), bacon, sausage, black pudding, tomatoes, kidneys, mushrooms, toast and marmalade followed by coffee. They seemed pleased and all snuggled up back under the bamboo again. Who needs bb10 when you have ducks?
    06-01-13 06:33 AM
    Oh my! Not sure what else you have beside brandy and pasties makes me want to abandon my mushrooms. Your world seems more interesting.

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-01-13 09:29 AM
    Oh my! Not sure what else you have beside brandy and pasties makes me want to abandon my mushrooms. Your world seems more interesting.

Posted via CB10
    did you say shrooms ??????
    my oh my what fun times ..hihihi ..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    06-01-13 11:43 AM
    See what happen when I'm off to work for a couple of days? All hell break loose. Now why on earth would someone turn som into mad old man? Leave the man and his ducklings alone! Otherwise there will be lots of face sitting I have to do to make that old man happy again.
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    06-01-13 07:29 PM
    This is my take on the situation: the PlayBook has been out for two years with no changes and if the problems that happen with the PlayBook haven't been answered by now they won't be. The PlayBook is at the bottom of top forum list and will drop off as some as BlackBerry comes out with a new product. If BlackBerry had came out with a new tablet the off topic talk would be less. I guess every thread should be about when is BB10 coming to the PlayBook. I sorry if there isn't much to talk about when it come to the PlayBook and it Pizzes me off that we are so stupid and they are so smart.
    Besides most of the questions are answered in the fist page are two of the threads before it goes off topic if some needed there question answer they will find that out without reading 27 pages of off topic talk. If people are smart enough to come to CrackBerry for help, I believe that they can figure that out. Or are we to stupid to.
    Last edited by dphjeff; 06-01-13 at 07:48 PM.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-01-13 07:35 PM
    This is my take on the situation: the PlayBook has been out for two years with no changes and if the problems that happen with the PlayBook haven't been answered by now they won't be. The PlayBook is at the bottom of top forum list and will drop off as some as BlackBerry comes out with a new product. If BlackBerry had came out with a new tablet the off topic talk would be less. I guess every thread should be about when is BB10 coming to the PlayBook. I sorry if there isn't much to talk about when it come to the PlayBook and it Pizzes me off that we are so stupid and they are so smart.
    Besides most of the questions are answered in the fist page are two of the threads before it goes off topic if some needed there question answer they will find that out without reading 27 pages of off topic talk. If people are smart enough to come to CrackBerry for help, I believe that they can figure that out. Or are we to stupid to.
    You mean my playbook is obsolete? There's no new tricks to learn on this tablet? Or if you are glass is half full kind of individuals. Despite two year old, this tablet is almost perfect, there's no new issues to complain about. Users are just shooting sh*t in this forum out of boredom. I think crackberry is in the same boat as BB. They can't kill the playbook forum outright and they can't move forward without any upgrade. A stalemate.
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    06-01-13 08:01 PM
    If a problem hasn't happened in two year it probably won't. No your PlayBook isn't obsolete ( the PlayBook was ahead of its time) until it dies. S_O_M was trying to help that person with the bridge problem and it went south. Then the PlayBook guy chimed in with his crap and now there getting punished for his out of line remarks.
    06-01-13 08:15 PM
    If a problem hasn't happened in two year it probably won't. No your PlayBook isn't obsolete ( the PlayBook was ahead of its time) until it dies. S_O_M was trying to help that person with the bridge problem and it went south. Then the PlayBook guy chimed in with his crap and now there getting punished for his out of line remarks.
    I just stumbled into that thread, sounds like your regular YouTube disliker. Those are dime a dozen. In other forum I would have easily lead him into the rabbit hole of neverland My training ground for sparring with the trolls :P No matter in this forum I resist the urge and the temptation. Sometime it's just too difficult.......
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-01-13 08:39 PM
7,608 ... 2526272829 ...