Why even comment on it when this has been 'resolved'? Rhetorical of course since there was no need in the first place. Honestly...

Why can't people simply be happy? No harm has been done to anyone here, if it was, I'm sorry.

i never go shy to swear a moderator , so you people leave this thread alone , for it isnt off topic

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    05-06-13 12:37 PM
    Why even comment on it when this has been 'resolved'? Rhetorical of course since there was no need in the first place. Honestly...

Why can't people simply be happy? No harm has been done to anyone here, if it was, I'm sorry.
    do you like coffee ? i love it , had too much coffee today at my previous post , just wanted to swear a moderator to feel good about my sick twisted self
    are you a moderator ? well its too late now i got bored of swearing ..Yawn..

05-06-13 04:01 PM
    No words...

Posted via Navi's CB10
    05-06-13 04:06 PM
    i never go shy to swear a moderator , so you people leave this thread alone , for it isnt off topic

It's got a topic?
    05-06-13 04:30 PM
    It's got a topic?
    suuure...it even got cooler than twitter

05-06-13 06:33 PM
    No words...

Posted via Navi's CB10
    just kidding dude .. well my ******** imaginary friend wrote all that

05-06-13 06:35 PM
    Where is SOM? Is he in t'uff?
    05-08-13 03:17 PM
    Where is SOM? Is he in t'uff?
    probably at a pastyes meeting

05-08-13 04:02 PM
    Huff it is then

Expected better
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-10-13 07:02 PM
    Huff it is then

Expected better
    And being a little blue translucent goblin type ghost you should know better as well!
    05-12-13 07:34 AM
    And being a little blue translucent goblin type ghost you should know better as well!
    Youre back!!

Locked in the brandy cellar or having a huff. Who cares?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-13-13 06:07 PM
    Youre back!!

Locked in the brandy cellar or having a huff. Who cares?
    Given the length of time this thread has been running it doesn't look promising for my car. Just as a backup plan, can little blue ghosty thingies drive cars?
    05-14-13 10:25 AM
    Given the length of time this thread has been running it doesn't look promising for my car. Just as a backup plan, can little blue ghosty thingies drive cars?

Keep your car. I'm not interested. Just nice to have you back, I was worried that you had been banned
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-14-13 06:18 PM
    Keep the tire pressure up, put gas stabilizer in the tank and drive it once in a while to keep the battery charged and a fresh coat of lubrication on the parts. A form of BB10 will come to the Playbook after the deployment of OS 10.1 by the carriers. You might also wipe the car down to get rid of the dust and bird droppings. Also keep the chickens, cats and dogs out of it and don't let the leather upholstery dry out or the mahogany dash get damaged.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-14-13 10:07 PM
    Keep the tire pressure up, put gas stabilizer in the tank and drive it once in a while to keep the battery charged and a fresh coat of lubrication on the parts. A form of BB10 will come to the Playbook after the deployment of OS 10.1 by the carriers. You might also wipe the car down to get rid of the dust and bird droppings. Also keep the chickens, cats and dogs out of it and don't let the leather upholstery dry out or the mahogany dash get damaged.
    Well just to let your hopes down yet again, I got the 10.1 update this morning for my Z10!
    05-15-13 07:42 AM
    Well just to let your hopes down yet again, I got the 10.1 update this morning for my Z10!
    Can it now take the stones out of horses hooves?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-15-13 04:30 PM
    It is well known that "Cloven Hooves Gather No Stones". OK, if it doesn't connect, take a nap.
    05-15-13 05:03 PM
    Oh god so now I have to buy a horse do I?
    05-16-13 09:34 AM
    It is well known that "Cloven Hooves Gather No Stones". OK, if it doesn't connect, take a nap.

It doesn't connect or make sense. Does it matter on this thread?

Do you like pasties or does something else float yer boat. Apart from displacement theory and/or brandy
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-16-13 06:15 PM
    No but I can manage to get hold of some photographs of your recent holiday!!!!!!!!! Keep looking over your shoulder at all times as I'm never far away!
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-gas_station_ghost_ohio_.jpg   PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-blue_ghost_at_marathon_gas_station.jpg  
    untakenusername likes this.
    05-17-13 07:45 AM
    No but I can manage to get hold of some photographs of your recent holiday!!!!!!!!! Keep looking over your shoulder at all times as I'm never far away!
    It's me!! But where is my car? I always take it when I'm too drunk to walk
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    05-17-13 06:40 PM
    Wow, this thread was running before I even thought about getting a PB! I'm impressed.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-17-13 08:39 PM
    Wow, this thread was running before I even thought about getting a PB! I'm impressed.
    Worry not my friend you haven't missed much! Welcome and please feel free to take a seat and one of our resident thread inmates will be with you shortly.
    dphjeff likes this.
    05-18-13 06:09 AM

There's nothing useful on it though

I think it's an unwritten rule
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-18-13 05:57 PM
    There's nothing useful on it though

I think it's an unwritten rule
    Oh I don't know about that. We sorted that thing out about your little fat bird didn't we?
    05-19-13 06:28 AM
7,608 ... 2223242526 ...