Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-27-13 10:22 AM
    Tienes que comer paella y tapas
    No, quisiera un bocadillo de jamon de Serrano y queso
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-27-13 11:27 AM
    God bless Google translate

Most irritating thing about Spain was the TV/weather. According to the tv forecast the wind and rain was coming across yorkshire and then blowing across southern Spain.

Is there no escape from yorkshire? Even when you can see the coast of Africa. What did I do to deserve this?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-27-13 11:44 AM

Most irritating thing about Spain was the TV/weather. According to the tv forecast the wind and rain was coming across yorkshire and then blowing across southern Spain.

Is there no escape from yorkshire? Even when you can see the coast of Africa. What did I do to deserve this?
    If you were getting storms in Andaluc�a, then you need to stick around Sevilla, Cordoba, or Granada in Summer and see what happens to mad dogs and Englishmen in the noon day sun...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-27-13 11:57 AM

Is fuath leat du boss amaideach
    04-27-13 12:04 PM
    If you were getting storms in Andaluc�a, then you need to stick around Sevilla, Cordoba, or Granada in Summer and see what happens to mad dogs and Englishmen in the noon day sun...

Midday sun mayhaps?

They enjoy it?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-27-13 02:22 PM
    Midday sun mayhaps?

They enjoy it?
    Been 8c here all day, real feel 4c so I don't have to worry!
    04-27-13 02:53 PM
    crackberry is the new facebook , press like
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-28-13 09:49 AM
    crackberry is the new facebook , press like
    Sorry my friend be in touch, just trying to get something sorted out with another over zealous moderator that decided to rename a thread of mine without even having the courtesy yet again of explaining why?

He changed it within 20mins of me posting it and now over an hour after I requested its deletion its still there!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrr.
    04-28-13 09:57 AM
    Threads are not always deleted by the Mods if they may serve to help someone else.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-28-13 11:06 AM
    Threads are not always deleted by the Mods if they may serve to help someone else.
    F2 since when have you ever considered my threads to be useful????? It's not that it's the fact that this is not the first time I've had to go looking for I thread I've started myself but for some unexplained reason the title has been renamed? They don't even have the courtesy or manners to explain why, they just do it? The renamed thread has no bearing whatsoever on the help I was asking for so therefore I can only assume that the moderator is an over zealous pratt that just likes sticking his beak in? I have sent a pm to Kevin and I just want the thread deleting. If I wanted the thread title to mislead people, I am intelligent enough to do that myself without the help of deputy dawg!!!!!!!! Anyway thanks for the information regarding the file structure.
    04-28-13 12:43 PM
    What was your original thread title/subject:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...screen-800814/

"Not playbook icons on plain blue screen?"
    04-28-13 02:00 PM
    What was your original thread title/subject:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...screen-800814/

"Not playbook icons on plain blue screen?"
    "why has my pb display developed a mind of its own?"

Think about it I can set the background to a plain blue screen all on my own? That doesn't indicate what the problem is. My screen has started to reset the screen to a plain blue background each time I turn it on. My selected background disappears. What has that got to do with icons on a plain blue screen which the title was changed to?
    04-28-13 03:06 PM
    If there is any logic in the way the PB OS operates this suggests that the PB does not find the desired screen in the place it looks when it starts up. Have you been messing up the file system?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-28-13 03:32 PM
    If there is any logic in the way the PB OS operates this suggests that the PB does not find the desired screen in the place it looks when it starts up. Have you been messing up the file system?
    Oh I never thought about that? How remiss of me? Well if I set the picture of my family as that background and it's displays it, then it must have found it and know it's location. When I just power off at night and then power on the following day what can have changed?

I understand what your trying to say and thank you for your advice but this second intervention by a moderator who for some reason has decided that he knows more about what I'm trying to say than I do has really pissed me off. I still don't know why he changed it (apart from the blatant, I'm a moderator and can do what I want to) so at least a rational reason for the change would have been polite to say the least. Or all we all classed as morons by the moderators who think they have to tell us what we actually meant to say? Just let me go outside and check where I live......... Yes I'm still in the UK and HAVN'T suddenly moved to Russia or Syria??????
    04-28-13 04:08 PM
    I understand what your trying to say and thank you for your advice but this second intervention by a moderator who for some reason has decided that he knows more about what I'm trying to say than I do has really pissed me off. I still don't know why he changed it (apart from the blatant, I'm a moderator and can do what I want to) so at least a rational reason for the change would have been polite to say the least. Or all we all classed as morons by the moderators who think they have to tell us what we actually meant to say? Just let me go outside and check where I live......... Yes I'm still in the UK and HAVN'T suddenly moved to Russia or Syria??????
    Oh FFS, don't you think you're being just a tad over-dramatic?

So a mod changed the title of one of your threads, a) quelle suprise b) truly a first world problem.
    untakenusername likes this.
    04-29-13 02:59 AM
    Oh FFS, don't you think you're being just a tad over-dramatic?

So a mod changed the title of one of your threads, a) quelle suprise b) truly a first world problem.
    OMG thank you so much for that. I feel so much better now, in fact I think I'll go and have a pasty.
    04-29-13 03:24 AM
    OMG thank you so much for that. I feel so much better now, in fact I think I'll go and have a pasty.
    You're very welcome. "If I can make somebody's day brighter..."

Minus points for the hatefull "OMG", funny how FFS isn't hateful, yet OMG and LOL and others are, isn't it. But I don't make the rules, I just call them.
    04-29-13 04:37 AM
    You're very welcome. "If I can make somebody's day brighter..."

Minus points for the hatefull "OMG", funny how FFS isn't hateful, yet OMG and LOL and others are, isn't it. But I don't make the rules, I just call them.
    Strangely I never knew you were a moderator? Well done when did that happen?
    04-29-13 06:34 AM
    This whole thread is an oasis in a desert of blackberry angst.

Where can I post that my tuppeny tablet is working OK?
    04-29-13 05:47 PM
    Strangely I never knew you were a moderator? Well done when did that happen?
    You are going a bit mad on the whole title moderator thing. Cellar dry?
    04-29-13 05:56 PM
    You are going a bit mad on the whole title moderator thing. Cellar dry?
    i am the mad one

sad_old_man likes this.
    04-30-13 10:55 AM
    i am the mad one

They are beyond help!
    04-30-13 01:12 PM
    Ah well, looks like I won the car then after all that!
    04-30-13 03:58 PM
    mustang ?

sad_old_man likes this.
    05-03-13 02:10 AM
7,608 ... 2021222324 ...