pastyed get you fat hold on a little longer till the nokia e72 gets bell refresh *wink wink*

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk

Nope, not a word.
    04-15-13 04:32 PM
    Nope, not a word.
    Please forgive me but I can only make very few posts from now on. My post count is getting too high and dangerously close to becoming one of them there dweebs. You know them there geniusus. Can't be a geniusus when you can't wot read can us?
    04-15-13 04:47 PM
    Nope, not a word.
    i ment pastyes

04-16-13 01:08 PM
    Nope, not a word.
    Caught you red handed you little blue ghost you, when I work out what you mean that is.
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-imapolicccccges.jpg  
    04-16-13 01:30 PM
    Caught you red handed you little blue ghost you, when I work out what you mean that is.
    Don't like your ghost. He looks mean and evil. Prefer mine and I have three.
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-uploadfromtaptalk1366182077744.jpg  
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-17-13 02:01 AM
    Don't like your ghost. He looks mean and evil. Prefer mine and I have three.
    So you're a haunted little black and white house then?
    jpash549 likes this.
    04-17-13 09:47 AM
    So you're a haunted little black and white house then?
    Things go bump in the night and something moves things from where I know I put them to other places or they disappear altogether. And I'm without a cellar well-stocked or otherwise. Sometimes I see fleeting shadows. Even dreamed I had BB10 on my Playbook.

http://paranormal.about.com/b/2007/0...-haunted-2.htm
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-18-13 12:21 AM
    I am the ghost of a dead ghost , should I be worried ?

sad_old_man likes this.
    04-18-13 04:32 AM
    Things go bump in the night and something moves things from where I know I put them to other places or they disappear altogether. And I'm without a cellar well-stocked or otherwise. Sometimes I see fleeting shadows. Even dreamed I had BB10 on my Playbook.

16 Signs That Your House is Haunted
    That's happens in my house as well! It's called the wife!
    04-18-13 08:00 AM
    That's happens in my house as well! It's called the wife!
    my imaginary friend does this also but only when he is on super sugar

sad_old_man likes this.
    04-19-13 07:26 AM
    my imaginary friend does this also but only when he is on super sugar

If I'd have known you were a secret agent I would have never given you that 9860!!!!!!!!

Tochitura Moldoveneasca, Buchataria din Moldova?
    04-19-13 08:17 AM
    Yyeeeeeee haaaaaaaa everybody, dphjeff is out and ok. Mmmmmmmm sorry dphjeff, it would seem that I am the only one that's happy about it. Well not really happy, well not happy at all really, well more disappointed really in a sort of sad way. After all I did it just means more grief for me. Mmmmmmmm need a rethink on this one!
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-imacatsges.jpg  
    dphjeff likes this.
    04-19-13 09:19 AM
    Shhhh. This is not a social networking site. Citizen's arrest. BB police arrest this man. Been laying low after the hand slap. Hey, guess what, I don't have any hands! Yay @dphjeff. Big smile. Hey, no face either!
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    04-19-13 10:15 AM
    Shhhh. This is not a social networking site. Citizen's arrest. BB police arrest this man. Been laying low after the hand slap. Hey, guess what, I don't have any hands! Yay @dphjeff. Big smile. Hey, no face either!
    Howdy pardner! Let's just say layin low is for the outlaws. Us US Marshalls don't lay low. We ride the states and go wherever we're needed hombre! You wanna be a Marshall I'll shoot you a face on ya!
    dphjeff likes this.
    04-19-13 10:41 AM
    If I'd have known you were a secret agent I would have never given you that 9860!!!!!!!!

Tochitura Moldoveneasca, Buchataria din Moldova?
    what secret agent ?
    i am just a simple ghost of a dead ghost
    wink wink

sad_old_man likes this.
    04-19-13 10:49 AM
    Look out! sad_old_man is hijacking his own thread.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-19-13 10:49 AM
    Look out! sad_old_man is hijacking his own thread.
    OMG he's back! Get on a plane to Bama or something. Don't forget to switch all devices off before flying. In your case, NOW!

Ahhh peace and quiet at last. I shall just sit and await the CrackBerry police. Ho hum, ho hum, this is boring. Think I'll just nip down to the cellar and hyjack something.
    dphjeff likes this.
    04-19-13 11:03 AM
    OMG he's back! Get on a plane to Bama or something. Don't forget to switch all devices off before flying. In your case, NOW!

Ahhh peace and quiet at last. I shall just sit and await the CrackBerry police. Ho hum, ho hum, this is boring. Think I'll just nip down to the cellar and hyjack something.

oooh do come to tye cellar us silly ghost just love to freak out the living

sad_old_man likes this.
    04-19-13 11:24 AM
    oooh do come to tye cellar us silly ghost just love to freak out the living

Phew thought I was in trouble then but I'm a ghost as well!
    04-19-13 11:29 AM
    Doctor removed some stitches today. I will send you some pictures from NASA in Alabama.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-19-13 01:02 PM
    Doctor removed some stitches today. I will send you some pictures from NASA in Alabama.
    Cheapskate you! We expected nothing more than you taking a full length video of your op on your pb live while it happened. I don't know amateurs, pure amateurs. Tell the damn doctor to discharge you quickly. Governments get a bit pissy about us bombing civilian hospitals but I can fly over you when you leave and get you then!
    04-19-13 01:17 PM
    I tried to video everything but for some reason I misplaced my video skills when the Doctor said breath deeply into the mask. We are going to drive down so I will put a bulls eye on the roof of my vehicle.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-19-13 01:32 PM
    I tried to video everything but for some reason I misplaced my video skills when the Doctor said breath deeply into the mask. We are going to drive down so I will put a bulls eye on the roof of my vehicle.
    Well at least we won't get arrested now you found the right thread. However I don't think someone in your condition should be fighting bulls and pulling their eyes out just to put one on the roof of your car. May I also respectfully suggest that in your condition (discounting the insanity) you need all the fresh air and sunshine you can get to help you recover. Why not try a convertible? On the download side it means that you have to sit there holding the bulls eye in the air, but on the up side it means I can recognise you and get you easier.
    dphjeff likes this.
    04-19-13 01:47 PM
    bla bla bla bla ......oh hello ?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-20-13 05:10 AM
    I know that your trying to get me now. It's 35 deg F (1.666 C) here with some snow yesterday. Your telling me to drive 467 miles ( 751.56 km) in a convertible. WTH.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-20-13 05:37 AM
7,608 ... 1718192021 ...