Well how many do you need?
    I don't have any. I talk to my skis and bikes and hiking poles. And occasionally a wizened old tree.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-30-13 12:38 PM
    I don't have any. I talk to my skis and bikes and hiking poles. And occasionally a wizened old tree.
    Well either you don't require one or you don't like spending money. I have a pond in my garden that's strangely enough contains fish. They don't require therapy either but then again they don't tie sticks to their feet!!!!!! Find a therapist! The people that need them most, are the people that don't have one.
    03-30-13 12:44 PM
    Ha ha caught you you philanthropist you.
    Good word.

And all this talk about not liking long words, you big kidder - think I've asked you this before - did you invent scrabble?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-30-13 05:41 PM
    Good word.

And all this talk about not liking long words, you big kidder - think I've asked you this before - did you invent scrabble?
    Don't tell anyone my secret its between you and I but I don't know what they mean. I've just seen them somewhere.
    03-31-13 06:31 AM
    Don't tell anyone my secret its between you and I but I don't know what they mean. I've just seen them somewhere.

It's a stamp collector
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-01-13 02:29 AM
    It's a stamp collector
    Now even I know that the word used to describe a stamp collector is 'an anorak'
    04-01-13 07:10 AM
    You say philatelist, I say phlebotomist, let's call the whole thing off...............
    sad_old_man and kbz1960 like this.
    04-01-13 08:41 AM
    You say philatelist, I say phlebotomist, let's call the whole thing off...............
    OMG I've been dumped. He's called it off, you cruel cruel person you! I blame the cold white stuff for your blatant lack of feeling towards one of your admirers, followers and future intended. Ok then if you've called it off I get to keep the new microwave and the contents of the cellar (which I will admit I wasn't going to share with you anyway) and definitely my inexhaustible supply of genuine hoggies!!!!!!! (cornish pasties to you, you heart breaker you).

I will now go and change all the locks on the doors and the alarm code. Imagine, jilted at my age!!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-01-13 09:19 AM
    Had I known you were going to take your property and changed the locks..... I would have done the same thing all over again!
    kbz1960 and sad_old_man like this.
    04-01-13 10:00 AM
    Had I known you were going to take your property and changed the locks..... I would have done the same thing all over again!
    Well how do you like these baked beans then, I have been financially advised by my legal advisor that I can confiscate all of your snow!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha, scared now I bet?

ps any member want a lot of snow going free to a good home??????
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-01-13 10:45 AM
    Well how do you like these baked beans then, I have been financially advised by my legal advisor that I can confiscate all of your snow!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha, scared now I bet?

I don't do cocaine thanks. Got to know your limit and for me it's pasties

Although I did try a samosa once.
    04-01-13 11:20 AM

There's plenty more, you'll be confiscating for years. Here's yesterday's batch (with sticks on feet and not in nostrils.
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-granite.jpg  
    04-01-13 11:32 AM
    There's plenty more, you'll be confiscating for years. Here's yesterday's batch (with sticks on feet and not in nostrils.
    Can't fool me my good man!! I've seen photos of them places and they don't have sticky up things coming out of the snow. You've just photographed a Christmas cake. Ha, not fooled at all.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-01-13 12:02 PM
    I know all about your fascination with that cold white stuff as you well know F2. I was the one that caught you yesterday rolling around in the dreaded stuff with a polar bear! See normal people have dogs, cats, fish, snakes, hamsters but no not you eh! You have to have a massive polar bear. Anyway you looked like you were having fun with your pet but don't let them animal rights people catch you throwing your sticks at it like I saw you doing! I liked the game of hide and seek though where you were trying to run away from it! Cool!!!!!!

ps jumping up and down and waving at aeroplanes won't frighten any pilot!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-02-13 11:02 AM
    Enough of the snow and winter, let's have a CB springwatch!!

Have to be on this thread though as I suspect a lot of users might not leave their bedrooms

Mind you there's also SoM and his cellar....
    04-03-13 01:51 AM
    Enough of the snow and winter, let's have a CB springwatch!!

Have to be on this thread though as I suspect a lot of users might not leave their bedrooms

Mind you there's also SoM and his cellar....
    Is there no pleasing you?

Here are you happy now, a badger sniffing a rose! For you!
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-imafoxges.jpg  
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-03-13 07:39 AM

That's not a rose
    04-03-13 08:10 AM
    I've just seen one of the first signs of spring. A young man without an ironic stupid hat.

Honestly its true.
    04-03-13 08:13 AM
    That's not a rose
    My world is now shattered and in tatters and pieces that are so minuscule that I need my cellar. Not a rose, not a rose you could have told me that years ago and saved me a lot of earache from her indoors.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-03-13 08:28 AM
    This is my favorite thread of them all
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-uploadfromtaptalk1364996224111.jpg  
    04-03-13 08:37 AM
    That's not a rose
    I don't think it's a badger either! Sad Old is just being foxy and daffy.
    04-03-13 08:55 AM
    I don't think it's a badger either! Sad Old is just being foxy and daffy.
    STOP picking on me you bully. I'm very very ill with man flue so if I say it's a badger then it's a.............. Oh wrong colour for a badger! Ok then it's a hamster sniffing a dandelion. Don't say it's not because I have a guinea pig exactly that colour!!!!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-03-13 09:03 AM

Have another
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-03-13 09:09 AM
    STOP picking on me you bully. I'm very very ill with man flue so if I say it's a badger then it's a.............. Oh wrong colour for a badger! Ok then it's a hamster sniffing a dandelion. Don't say it's not because I have a guinea pig exactly that colour!!!!
    What's wrong with them all?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-03-13 09:10 AM
    What's wrong with them all?
    I'll tell you wot! They can see me suffering in severe pain here and they are enjoying tormenting me. My eyeballs feel like a pair of pigs testicals, my throat feels like the Grand Canyon and I'm not well. My wife keeps telling me to go to bed but I've told her that you people are picking on me so I'm going to stay here and give you all my germs until I've got none left so there that's wot.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-03-13 09:26 AM
7,608 ... 1213141516 ...