Boo hoo boo hoo, see what you two have done now picking on me like that what you are doing. I've come over all of a dither and am forced to the cellar for council and succor now.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-28-13 08:55 AM
    nice reference
    To be fair, t'was teed-d up nicely with the devil / trident thing.

"Ruprecht...! Do you want the genital cuff?!"
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-28-13 09:12 AM
    To be fair, t'was teed-d up nicely with the devil / trident thing.

"Ruprecht...! Do you want the genital cuff?!"
    Ok so it's back to the cellar for me, what about you?
    03-28-13 11:56 AM
    Ok so it's back to the cellar for me, what about you?
    Do you mean conning rich, single, middle-aged women out of lots of money?! How veeerrrrryyy dare you!

"Oklahoma, Oklahoma, Oklahoma..."
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-28-13 12:29 PM
    Boo hoo boo hoo, see what you two have done now picking on me like that what you are doing. I've come over all of a dither and am forced to the cellar for council and succor now.
    Did you make mummers mad?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-28-13 12:40 PM
    Do you mean conning rich, single, middle-aged women out of lots of money?! How veeerrrrryyy dare you!

"Oklahoma, Oklahoma, Oklahoma..."
    Yyyeeeeeehhhhh with one reservation. Well a few really.

I don't know any single women? I don't know any women with lots of money?. Well only my wife who respects the fact that my money is our money and her money (�2.95p) is hers as well. I also haven't got a clue what oaklahomer is, was or could be.

Correct me if my analysis of this is flawed,

Conning = the little sticky up thingy on top of a submarine. (or underneath dependent on which way up it is).

Rich = yes

Middle aged = way past that

Money = the singular reason some females exist

Oaklahomer = not a clue
    03-28-13 12:54 PM
    Yyyeeeeeehhhhh with one reservation. Well a few really.

I don't know any single women? I don't know any women with lots of money?. Well only my wife who respects the fact that my money is our money and her money (�2.95p) is hers as well. I also haven't got a clue what oaklahomer is, was or could be.

Correct me if my analysis of this is flawed,

Conning = the little sticky up thingy on top of a submarine. (or underneath dependent on which way up it is).

Rich = yes

Middle aged = way past that

Money = the singular reason some females exist

Oaklahomer = not a clue
    I say yes, but I know nothing.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-28-13 01:04 PM
    I say yes, but I know nothing.
    Et tu, Brute!
    03-28-13 02:20 PM
    this thread is gonna make its way on world many responses record huehuehuehue
    now now ... who shall I **** off tonight ..let's see latest crackberry winks winks .. instagram frustration is boring for me ..
    be right back to show and tell you gents who I did **** off :thumbup:
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-28-13 03:43 PM
    Tried a fork once! Instruments of the devil I tell you my good man, instruments of the devil. I had stab marks in my forehead for weeks afterwards.
    True, the devil is rumoured to carry one.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-28-13 09:10 PM
    That's an old wives' "tail."
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-28-13 09:59 PM
    Didn't that geezer that lived under the sea have one as well. You know him with the long hair and beard. I do know his name it just escapes me at the moment.
    03-29-13 08:33 AM
    That's an old wives' "tail."
    For weeks now I have been listening to stories about strange people tying sticks to their feet for some reason and doing strange things in cold places.

This just happened to coincide with a lot of white cold stuff being deposited on the UK. Between you and I my thoughts always turned to one particular forum member who I shall not name but is called F2.

Now I have the evidence I needed to prove my case!!!!!!!!!

The first photo taken from a local newspaper shows the weather this morning. However the second photo that also appeared in the same local paper clearly shows F2 trying to make his escape from the scene of his dastardly endevour!!!!!!!

Do the honorable thing F2 and hand yourself in to the nearest local police station. Confess my friend and you will take the first step on the road to recovery and forget your obsession with the cold white stuff. Well you won't but do it for me because I'm freezing my nuts off!!!!!!!!
    FF22 likes this.
    03-29-13 10:47 AM
    For weeks now I have been listening to stories about strange people tying sticks to their feet for some reason and doing strange things in cold places.

This just happened to coincide with a lot of white cold stuff being deposited on the UK. Between you and I my thoughts always turned to one particular forum member who I shall not name but is called F2.

Now I have the evidence I needed to prove my case!!!!!!!!!

The first photo taken from a local newspaper shows the weather this morning. However the second photo that also appeared in the same local paper clearly shows F2 trying to make his escape from the scene of his dastardly endevour!!!!!!!

Do the honorable thing F2 and hand yourself in to the nearest local police station. Confess my friend and you will take the first step on the road to recovery and forget your obsession with the cold white stuff. Well you won't but do it for me because I'm freezing my nuts off!!!!!!!!
    How did you acquire that picture of me skiing with my sled in Yellowstone National Park. That was an epic adventure. Of course my sled also had odd magnetic properties. It was able to be drawn toward every tree it passed and sunk into what are affectionately called "tree wells" that soft snow that does not consolidate around fir/pine trees and can envelope a sled or skier (true fact - people have suffocated falling into them - they act like a crab or lobster pot, with the branches yielding downward but working like a snare trying to get back up and out)
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-29-13 12:14 PM
    How did you acquire that picture of me skiing with my sled in Yellowstone National Park. That was an epic adventure. Of course my sled also had odd magnetic properties. It was able to be drawn toward every tree it passed and sunk into what are affectionately called "tree wells" that soft snow that does not consolidate around fir/pine trees and can envelope a sled or skier (true fact - people have suffocated falling into them - they act like a crab or lobster pot, with the branches yielding downward but working like a snare trying to get back up and out)
    My god if it's not a geography lesson its a nature lesson!

Ok ok that's all well and good for you trekking around in that third world country where you abide, but these two photographs are from my local paper. Therefore the snow is in England and, oh never mind.

Please do not send any more white stuff over here. Spoil yourself and keep it all!!!!!!
    03-29-13 06:10 PM
    My god if it's not a geography lesson its a nature lesson!

Ok ok that's all well and good for you trekking around in that third world country where you abide, but these two photographs are from my local paper. Therefore the snow is in England and, oh never mind.

Please do not send any more white stuff over here. Spoil yourself and keep it all!!!!!!
    White stuff - here's where I was biking today:
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-seattle-20130329-00044-.jpg   PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-seattle-20130329-00045-.jpg  
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-29-13 06:23 PM
    White stuff - here's where I was biking today:
    Ha ha caught you you philanthropist you. Even I know that it would be difficult to ride a bike with those long sticks tied to your feet. However do my deceive me here or are those two photographs of yours completely devoid of any type of white cold stuff. Don't bother denying it F2 because I know they are. Ialso know why they are as well. You secretly gathered it all up overnight and dumped it in my garden that's why.

Wait a minute, this means that I could actually be treading on white stuff that the intrepid explorer F2 has actually stood on. Back in a short while folks just finding some sticks to tie to my feet and going out to the garden!
    03-30-13 08:07 AM
    Ha ha caught you you philanthropist you. Even I know that it would be difficult to ride a bike with those long sticks tied to your feet. However do my deceive me here or are those two photographs of yours completely devoid of any type of white cold stuff. Don't bother denying it F2 because I know they are. Ialso know why they are as well. You secretly gathered it all up overnight and dumped it in my garden that's why.

Wait a minute, this means that I could actually be treading on white stuff that the intrepid explorer F2 has actually stood on. Back in a short while folks just finding some sticks to tie to my feet and going out to the garden!
    Just be careful where you ski - Yellow Snow is not unheard of!!!

And speaking of skis and bikes - I've seen but not partaken - folks pedaling up to the pass with Skis attached to their bikes. We have some real fanatics. I do plan on skiing again today where the snow will be softened by Temps in the 50's Fahrenheit. I hope I don't get sun stroke!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-30-13 08:59 AM
    Just be careful where you ski - Yellow Snow is not unheard of!!!

And speaking of skis and bikes - I've seen but not partaken - folks pedaling up to the pass with Skis attached to their bikes. We have some real fanatics. I do plan on skiing again today where the snow will be softened by Temps in the 50's Fahrenheit. I hope I don't get sun stroke!
    Smart arse!
    03-30-13 09:07 AM
    This is my fav thread ever... aside from The CB 100k Challenge
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    03-30-13 09:10 AM
    This is my fav thread ever... aside from The CB 100k Challenge
    Do you want the number of my therapist?
    Lendo likes this.
    03-30-13 09:15 AM
    Probably wouldn't hurt :P
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-30-13 10:02 AM
    Smart arse!
    Plans have changed. I have relented and will be building a cold frame (well, at least COLD is involved) for a certain someone who must be obliged if not obeyed!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-30-13 10:24 AM
    What, you only have one!!!!!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-30-13 10:25 AM
    What, you only have one!!!!!
    Well how many do you need?
    03-30-13 12:21 PM
7,608 ... 1112131415 ...