Why do I get the feeling that I've stumbled on some top secret mission here where code is spoken rather than sense?
    That's why it should be moved to off topic or rehab lol.
    03-26-13 10:13 AM
    Why do I get the feeling that I've stumbled on some top secret mission here where code is spoken rather than sense?
    Not at all young man. Feel free to join in at any point. The thread is not formal however after 8pm black tie is requested if your going to post. If you need any further help don't ask me or him or him the other one, or the one that's not posted for a while. Watch the rowntrees advert where the man is giving directions. That's the best way to learn. I should know as I am the thread author and even I don't know what the thread is about.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-26-13 10:24 AM
    It's only on replies.
    Ah, yes, the QUOTED material is also part so definitely enough characters. See, not only is the thread coded and nonsensical but it is also educational.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-26-13 11:52 AM
    That's why it should be moved to off topic or rehab lol.
    Behave yourself you furry feathered thingymajig you. This is my thread and even I don't know what it's about.

That doesn't mean it's not important in life and that it is not fulfilling the dreams and aspirations of many people that don't also know what the threads about either. We must nurture our fellow creative thinkers and try to allow them to expand there minds in any way possible. We are all capable of creative thinking and must strive at all time to push our personal boundaries and expand our knowledge of both the universe and our fellow men who join us in our quest for knowledge. We are all here for the same purpose and I haven't got a clue what I'm going on about and even worse is I don't know why I'm going on about it!

However I do own a pb and it's not got bb10 yet, neither can it make toast!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-26-13 12:15 PM
    Ah, yes, the QUOTED material is also part so definitely enough characters. See, not only is the thread coded and nonsensical but it is also educational.
    Yep, forgot the quoted part
    03-26-13 12:24 PM
    Behave yourself you furry feathered thingymajig you. This is my thread and even I don't know what it's about.

That doesn't mean it's not important in life and that it is not fulfilling the dreams and aspirations of many people that don't also know what the threads about either. We must nurture our fellow creative thinkers and try to allow them to expand there minds in any way possible. We are all capable of creative thinking and must strive at all time to push our personal boundaries and expand our knowledge of both the universe and our fellow men who join us in our quest for knowledge. We are all here for the same purpose and I haven't got a clue what I'm going on about and even worse is I don't know why I'm going on about it!

However I do own a pb and it's not got bb10 yet, neither can it make toast!
    True. And your thread should live and thrive. Figured it is confusing to the masses though lol,
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-26-13 12:25 PM
    True. And your thread should live and thrive. Figured it is confusing to the masses though lol,
    What about me then eh? Oh don't bother yourself with any concern about poor little old me. You just think about the masses eh. Well how about me being confused then? I started it and I'm confused so do I not count.

However I also think about the masses and I've written a text to the new pope asking him to stop speaking in Latin so the masses can be understandable to the masses.

And there I was thinking you were a disciple. How sad is life?

ps I'm crying now and stamping my feet.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-26-13 12:36 PM
    What about me then eh? Oh don't bother yourself with any concern about poor little old me. You just think about the masses eh. Well how about me being confused then? I started it and I'm confused so do I not count.

However I also think about the masses and I've written a text to the new pope asking him to stop speaking in Latin so the masses can be understandable to the masses.

And there I was thinking you were a disciple. How sad is life?

ps I'm crying now and stamping my feet.
    I know you and I and maybe even F2 are confused, maybe. So we are all good, we'll maybe the one with sticks in his nose and good too?

Anyway video or it didn't happen
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-26-13 12:53 PM
    Train of thought dialogue between a couple or so of probably intelligent individuals who are often in their cups and may be leftovers from the beat generation. May be collected and published if a suitable editor who knows the meaning of life can be found.
    kbz1960 and sad_old_man like this.
    03-26-13 01:38 PM
    Train of thought dialogue between a couple or so of probably intelligent individuals who are often in their cups and may be leftovers from the beat generation. May be collected and published if a suitable editor who knows the meaning of life can be found.
    Heavy
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    03-26-13 01:42 PM
    Wooooaaahhh up there partner. Get off your horse and drink your milk. If I thought I was confused before, you want to see me now! I was so confused after reading that, I went into the pantry to find another bottle of brandy. I now can't remember where I put the cellar and it's all your fault.

Why do people do this to me? I blame that guy with the sticks up his nose and he's not been seen here for years. I need to go walkabout!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-26-13 02:01 PM
    calling Dr. Who .. oooh nuddle sticks in the wrong time and space again ..go on tolooolooo

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    03-27-13 01:42 AM
    I would not eat with a bee or a proletariat.
    And they might choose not to dine with you

I eat with a knife and fork
    03-27-13 02:34 AM
    Wooooaaahhh up there partner. Get off your horse and drink your milk.
    "The hell I will..."

Sorry, couldn't resist.

(edit: why the hell is hell in the swear filter? Is it really that naughty a word? Really?)
    03-27-13 05:32 AM
    And they might choose not to dine with you

I eat with a knife and fork
    Posh person you. I use my fingers, they were invented before forks.

By the way while your here, any chance you could quietly tell me what one of them proller whatever he said is? I would ask F2 but I don't want everyone finding out that I'm stupid. Wouldn't want to dine with one by mistake.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-27-13 09:18 AM
    "The hell I will..."

Sorry, couldn't resist.

(edit: why the hell is hell in the swear filter? Is it really that naughty a word? Really?)
    Because the damn censor does not like. (oh, sneaky, there with the italic)
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-27-13 09:28 AM
    Because the damn censor does not like. (oh, sneaky, there with the italic)
    Just a shame about the sticks up the nose!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-27-13 02:19 PM
    Just a shame about the sticks up the nose!
    What sticks?!

Wibble.
    sad_old_man and kbz1960 like this.
    03-27-13 02:32 PM
    What sticks?!

Wibble.
    Ok you irresponsible irrational person you that loves using long complicated complex words that a thick person like me cannot comprehend. While your here I must ask you if you are at all in any way concerned or remorseful regarding the fact that you are solely responsible for forcing just short of 13.5 thousand people to read and be corrupted by this thread of yours. Apart from dramatically increasing the income of therapists around the world have you no remorse for your actions. It's enough to make me look at my son's iphone5! Shame on you sir I say!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-27-13 03:01 PM
    Posh person you. I use my fingers, they were invented before forks.
    Use the fork Luke
    sad_old_man and kbz1960 like this.
    03-27-13 04:40 PM
    Ahhhhhhhhh the dreaded words are still ringing in my ears. How dare you mention ipods on this hallowed forum that is dedicated to the worship of the almighty pb and when I haven't got a glass of brandy in my hand. It's a wonder your pb didn't auto off whenyou typed it. If you are going to type such things then please give me at least two hours notice so I can cover my eyes and let the dog out so that he is not tempted by the dark side which is Apple.

Or at least do it when I have large amounts of brandy at hand.
    Troll....You mentioned apple...well you didn't start it....but you are continuing it.....You are hereby banished, exiled, and shunned...........

Until you make another post.....

or we find someone else to pick on......

or we forget you mentioned....

or Kevin cuts his hair....oh...i think he already did....
    03-28-13 07:56 AM
    Use the fork Luke
    Tried a fork once! Instruments of the devil I tell you my good man, instruments of the devil. I had stab marks in my forehead for weeks afterwards.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-28-13 08:14 AM
    Troll....You mentioned apple...well you didn't start it....but you are continuing it.....You are hereby banished, exiled, and shunned...........
    Am I allowed to take my brandy and pasties with me?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-28-13 08:17 AM
    Tried a fork once! Instruments of the devil I tell you my good man, instruments of the devil. I had stab marks in my forehead for weeks afterwards.
    "Why is the cork on the fork?"
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-28-13 08:27 AM
    "Why is the cork on the fork?"
    nice reference
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-28-13 08:44 AM
7,608 ... 1011121314 ...