well you people seem to have fun here .. hmm .. i forgot what i wanted to say . . yeah anyway curse if you want many enjoy this

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    sad_old_man and kbz1960 like this.
    03-24-13 11:36 AM
    well you people seem to have fun here .. hmm .. i forgot what i wanted to say . . yeah anyway curse if you want many enjoy this

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    Ha ha, welcome my friend, pull up a chair and pour yourself a brandy. Is you see a spare Canada Goose jacket for sale let me know.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-24-13 11:47 AM
    Here's a little helping hand. It's 34 mins to 2pm. And by the way is there any chance either of you two edificated people could tell me what is the popup advert that keeps annoying the ****e out of me?
    Well I'm not so edificated and I'm unsure about this popup you speak of as I use either firefox or opera web browsers with adblockplus installed which eradicates most of those demons.
    03-24-13 11:48 AM
    Here's a little helping hand. It's 34 mins to 2pm. And by the way is there any chance either of you two edificated people could tell me what is the popup advert that keeps annoying the ****e out of me?
    I must say, too many dials.

The popups are so that Kevin can afford a real watch - a Rolex!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-24-13 11:50 AM
    I must say, too many dials.

The popups are so that Kevin can afford a real watch - a Rolex!
    What a bit like this one? You owe me for this F2 try to take the photo and hold the pb and brandy at the same time. I feel like a ventriloquist all of a sudden!
    03-24-13 11:56 AM
    What a bit like this one? You owe me for this F2 try to take the photo and hold the pb and brandy at the same time. I feel like a ventriloquist all of a sudden!
    Oh the image in my mind
    03-24-13 12:08 PM
    Oh the image in my mind
    Keep it clean and sprinkle liberally with brandy.

Here's why the white stuff (no, not the illegal snow) beckons. Perfect blue skies (a rarity around here), puffy white clouds and beautifully flocked trees. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh............
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_2249.jpg   PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_2250.jpg  
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-24-13 12:28 PM

Here's why the white stuff (no, not the illegal snow) beckons. Perfect blue skies (a rarity around here), puffy white clouds and beautifully flocked trees. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh............
    Awesomesauce that is beautiful when viewed from the warmth on the inside
    03-24-13 12:33 PM

After I struggled like a ventriloquist taking my photo with my pb whilst still on this forum, you casually use a camera whilst drinking brandy to produce your photos. Unfair referee is my verdict.

However I must away for a short while because my wife has just informed me that she has prepared some horses duvets for me and some other things that she can't pronounce properly. If I'm not back in two hours, phone an ambulance.

ps ask them to wear Canada Goose jackets if possible.

Now what's the emergency number of easyjet?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-24-13 12:38 PM
    Awesomesauce that is beautiful when viewed from the warmth on the inside
    Yes, I guess so. But we actually sat and ate lunch for about 1/2 an hour and I never had to put on my fleece (having no goose down). The sun was quite nice.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-24-13 12:44 PM
    Mmmmmmmm I wonder what F2 is up to today. I get very nervous when he's quiet. I keep listening for the clatter of those sticks he ties to his feet and waiting for the blast of atoms from his microwave. Really though it can't be right can it. I was always told that only two types of mammals fly, birds and fools and birds don't fly that high or that fast!

In keeping with the thread though we did have a sister Vulcan that reported a bird strike at just over 40,000 feet once. Apparently he did hit a Canada Goose. Just can't trust anything from that place wherever it is. The Vulcan won though because most of it came back down in one piece as opposed to the unfortunate goose.

Therefore the lesson for today is don't pick on a Vulcan if your a goose!

Here endeth the lesson.

I pheasant hit me smack on when I was on my motorbike. I was doing a fair lick too. Really hurt and there was such a load crack I thought I'd broken something

My wife who was following said the poor bird exploded.

Bee in the eye at 50mph hurt too. And the bugger stung my neck
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-24-13 01:36 PM
    I pheasant hit me smack on when I was on my motorbike. I was doing a fair lick too. Really hurt and there was such a load crack I thought I'd broken something

My wife who was following said the poor bird exploded.

Bee in the eye at 50mph hurt too. And the bugger stung my neck
    Nasa design a suit that could prevent that from happening!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-24-13 02:05 PM
    Nasa design a suit that could prevent that from happening!

For bees in space?

Beehave
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-24-13 03:52 PM
    For bees in space?

Beehave
    No silly. For you! We all know that bees can't fly anyway.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-24-13 03:56 PM
    No silly. For you! We all know that bees can't fly anyway.
    They bumble along. And, here, I thought you meant the NASA suit for the pheasant!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-24-13 04:12 PM
    They bumble along. And, here, I thought you meant the NASA suit for the pheasant!
    There you go again jumping in and completely missing the point. I blame the white cold stuff that your addicted to. You need to think simply like me does.

Ask yourself, would you eat a pheasant? = yes.
    Ask yourself, would you eat a bumble bee = no.

Simple!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-24-13 04:45 PM
    There you go again jumping in and completely missing the point. I blame the white cold stuff that your addicted to. You need to think simply like me does.

Ask yourself, would you eat a pheasant? = yes.
    Ask yourself, would you eat a bumble bee = no.

Simple!
    I would not eat with a bee or a proletariat.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-24-13 05:48 PM
    I would not eat with a bee or a proletariat.
    Sorry I've got my Nasa suit on and I can't hear you!!!!!!!!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-25-13 07:45 AM
    Even though I've waded through all 11 pages of this thread, I still have no clue what is happening here. In simple words of less than one syllable, could anyone just give me a brief I sight into what it's about?
    sad_old_man and kbz1960 like this.
    03-26-13 09:06 AM
    Even though I've waded through all 11 pages of this thread, I still have no clue what is happening here. In simple words of less than one syllable, could anyone just give me a brief I sight into what it's about?
    Well as the thread author I feel it is my responsibility, no my duty to answer your question.

Pay attention and feel free to ask questions at any time.

We start with the basic formula that everyone knows which is:

sin(x)=x−x33!+x55!−x77!+

Using this basic formula we can proceed to determin

cos(x)=1−x22!+x44!−x66!+
    ex=1+x+x22!+x33!+x44!+
    sin(x)+cos(x)=1+x−x22!−x33!+x44!+x55!−x66!−x77!+
    i0 = +1,****i1 = +i****i2 = -1****i3 = -i****i4 = +1****i5 = +i
    exi=1+xi−x22!−ix33!+x44!+ix55!−x66!−ix77!+

In conclusion the answer is obviously to all those who have followed the formulas correctly:

eπi=−1+i0,oreπi+1=0

Now you have the answer. Simple eh?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-26-13 09:45 AM
    No
    kbz1960 and sad_old_man like this.
    03-26-13 09:51 AM
    No
    And not wanting to sully my rather brief answer - the board now appears to allow very short replies without filler.
    kbz1960 and sad_old_man like this.
    03-26-13 09:53 AM
    Well as the thread author I feel it is my responsibility, no my duty to answer your question.

Pay attention and feel free to ask questions at any time.

We start with the basic formula that everyone knows which is:

sin(x)=x−x33!+x55!−x77!+

Using this basic formula we can proceed to determin

cos(x)=1−x22!+x44!−x66!+
    ex=1+x+x22!+x33!+x44!+
    sin(x)+cos(x)=1+x−x22!−x33!+x44!+x55!−x66!−x77!+
    i0 = +1,****i1 = +i****i2 = -1****i3 = -i****i4 = +1****i5 = +i
    exi=1+xi−x22!−ix33!+x44!+ix55!−x66!−ix77!+

In conclusion the answer is obviously to all those who have followed the formulas correctly:

eπi=−1+i0,oreπi+1=0

Now you have the answer. Simple eh?
    As simple as that. I'm not going to do buzznotes for this one too. But it probably should move to rehab.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-26-13 09:55 AM
    And not wanting to sully my rather brief answer - the board now appears to allow very short replies without filler.
    Why do I get the feeling that I've stumbled on some top secret mission here where code is spoken rather than sense?
    03-26-13 10:02 AM
    It's only on replies.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-26-13 10:12 AM
7,608 ... 910111213 ...