ISWYDT
    Well, I didn't. I had to go to:

ISWYDT - Google Search
    kbz1960 and sad_old_man like this.
    03-20-13 07:21 PM
    Well, I didn't. I had to go to:

ISWYDT - Google Search
    Ok ok, I got the latest fandangled big round globe thingy and the first thing you do is mess me about. I have now spent several days looking for that ISWYDT place and it's not on my round thingy anywhere. I rang the guy in the shop and he was useless and just kept laughing. I hung up on him so pretty please which part of my round thingy is that place on.
    kbz1960 and HelliS22 like this.
    03-21-13 09:52 AM
    Ok ok, I got the latest fandangled big round globe thingy and the first thing you do is mess me about. I have now spent several days looking for that ISWYDT place and it's not on my round thingy anywhere. I rang the guy in the shop and he was useless and just kept laughing. I hung up on him so pretty please which part of my round thingy is that place on.
    I don't think you'll find it on a round thingy or a map thingy.
    sad_old_man and HelliS22 like this.
    03-21-13 10:06 AM
    I don't think you'll find it on a round thingy or a map thingy.
    Ah well that helps a lot. Thank you for that information and at least I know that my round thingy isn't broken. However this still leaves me with a very slight, very small problem.

"WHAT THE **** IS/WAS ISWYDT". Sorry to shout but you can understand my frustration. I've never looked up as many words on Google in my life since I met you and that F2. In fact I never had a microwave until F2 mentioned them and how wonderful they are and look at the trouble that got me in.

He probably has several Canada Goose jackets!
    I have a blown up microwave and a real decorating bill for the kitchen!

I will get my own back but I feel disappointed that I don't understand the meaning of life. (I'm wandering now)

Anyway how's your day been. My young son decided to break his ankle playing rugby at school this morning and has done a real good job of it. Both bones are completely separated from his ankle. He's in surgery at the moment so I think that that very annoyed look from the doctors mean "put the f***ing" tablet away.

Got my hip flask though luckily!
    kbz1960 and HelliS22 like this.
    03-21-13 10:29 AM
    Ah well that helps a lot. Thank you for that information and at least I know that my round thingy isn't broken. However this still leaves me with a very slight, very small problem.

"WHAT THE **** IS/WAS ISWYDT". Sorry to shout but you can understand my frustration. I've never looked up as many words on Google in my life since I met you and that F2. In fact I never had a microwave until F2 mentioned them and how wonderful they are and look at the trouble that got me in.

I will get my own back but I feel disappointed that I don't understand the meaning of life. (I'm wandering now)

Anyway how's your day been. My young son decided to break his ankle playing rugby at school this morning and has done a real good job of it. Both bones are completely separated from his ankle. He's in surgery at the moment so I think that that very annoyed look from the doctors mean "put the f***ing" tablet away.

If you click on the blue thingy in F2's post it will tell you ISWYDT = I see what you did there. Microwaves can be tricky sometimes so I can your frustration with those thingies too. Be careful! I'm unsure how many GOOSE jackets he hording but I can only imagine it's many.

Sorry to hear about your son, I hope the surgery will be a success. Maybe he needs that flask more than you?
    HelliS22 and sad_old_man like this.
    03-21-13 10:55 AM

I only have one very old, like 40 years old goose down jacket, one almost as old goose down vest and about 4 goose down sleeping bags, one of which is not that old - maybe 4 years old.

And if you are serious about your son - hope all goes well in surgery and he recovers fully.

And where the **** is smelly mud or what ever!
    kbz1960, HelliS22 and sad_old_man like this.
    03-21-13 11:22 AM
    I only have one very old, like 40 years old goose down jacket, one almost as old goose down vest and about 4 goose down sleeping bags, one of which is not that old - maybe 4 years old.

And if you are serious about your son - hope all goes well in surgery and he recovers fully.

And where the **** is smelly mud or what ever!
    Well either since I'm old(er) or my 7th grade history teacher was wrong but I think I remember him telling us that a large city near here was called stinking mud by the natives but I find nothing about that when I search. I do however find stinking fields mentioned about the place.
    03-21-13 11:47 AM
    Chicago? I thought for some reason you were further west? Mo or Kansas?

Even I lived in Chicago for a brief but too long 3 years.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-21-13 03:03 PM
    Chicago? I thought for some reason you were further west? Mo or Kansas?

Even I lived in Chicago for a brief but too long 3 years.
    No I'm about 80 miles west of there. I would never live there! Only been there a dozen times in my life maybe.
    03-21-13 03:34 PM
    Actually, the 3 years, well, school seasons were not that bad. Had some good friends and we've had two reunions over the last three years - well, there were others that I missed. Lived in Chicago, 72-75.
    03-21-13 04:10 PM
    Actually, the 3 years, well, school seasons were not that bad. Had some good friends and we've had two reunions over the last three years - well, there were others that I missed. Lived in Chicago, 72-75.
    I was in middle and high school then
    03-21-13 06:57 PM
    I was in middle and high school then
    Rub it in.

Just today I was on the Soc Sec site trying to up my withholding!!!!
    03-21-13 08:03 PM
    Rub it in.

Just today I was on the Soc Sec site trying to up my withholding!!!!
    Well I can't wait to get where you are. If I live long enough to. 14 years yet to 67. Who knows, by then there won't be any of that money I've paid in forever for me to get back the way it's going. Then they'll find me dead somewhere on the job.
    03-21-13 08:16 PM
    Has the universe agreed to my t&C yet? LOL
    HelliS22 likes this.
    03-21-13 08:32 PM
    Well I can't wait to get where you are. If I live long enough to. 14 years yet to 67. Who knows, by then there won't be any of that money I've paid in forever for me to get back the way it's going. Then they'll find me dead somewhere on the job.
    You just keep plugging away paying into SS so that I can plug at retirement!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-22-13 12:25 AM
    Your income will be so high that you will be giving most of it back in taxes but maybe. you can figure out an angle.
    HelliS22 and kbz1960 like this.
    03-22-13 12:33 AM
    You're all set as I have no other choice. Until I croak
    FF22 likes this.
    03-22-13 05:19 AM
    Your income will be so high that you will be giving most of it back in taxes but maybe. you can figure out an angle.
    Too true! Yikes.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-22-13 09:02 AM
    Too true! Yikes.
    I tried to understand the thread but each time I read a post, it confuses me. Could you tell me why it's actually going on?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-22-13 11:18 AM
    I tried to understand the thread but each time I read a post, it confuses me. Could you tell me why it's actually going on?
    It is not able to be splaned.
    03-22-13 11:21 AM
    It is not able to be splaned.
    Now I understand even less...............
    03-22-13 11:26 AM
    It is serendipity personified.

And by the way, I'm not loaning out my goose down jacket - after all my touting about no snow - second day of Spring and it is, well, was flurrying out there this morning.
    03-22-13 11:38 AM

And by the way, I'm not loaning out my goose down jacket - after all my touting about no snow - second day of Spring and it is, well, was flurrying out there this morning.
    Ok. Is it okay with you lot if I just stay in the back kground till I work it out
    03-22-13 11:43 AM
    Ok. Is it okay with you lot if I just stay in the back kground till I work it out
    Sure but that may mean we will never hear from you again and then we would be sad, like the old_man
    03-22-13 11:56 AM

Now what else would I expect to find going on here?

I know what a Canada Goose is and that they stuff things with them. Well not with the goose but with their feathers.

And the dude only comes back with, "I only have one very old, like 40 years old goose down jacket, one almost as old goose down vest and about 4 goose down sleeping bags, one of which is not that old - maybe 4 years old."

Oh is that all, well that makes everything ok then I suppose! Well the latest breaking news is "I haven't got ny at all", so how do you like those pineapples then?

P's Canada Goose is the brand name not the filling!
    Pps A little known fact about the Canada Goose is that it can only fly directly North, or directly South.

Hic....
    03-22-13 03:51 PM
7,608 ... 7891011 ...