Your a braver man than I gave you credit for. I have to do it, but you do it voluntarily?????????
    You did it again, maybe you're one of those shape shifters? I usually just stumble into things. Esp. After a few brandy's.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-20-13 11:08 AM
    You did it again, maybe you're one of those shape shifters? I usually just stumble into things. Esp. After a few brandy's.
    Haven't got a clue what you mean! Did what again?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-20-13 11:16 AM
    Haven't got a clue what you mean! Did what again?
    The same thing I do a lot, or so you say
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-20-13 11:36 AM
    The same thing I do a lot, or so you say
    Yes I'm guilty as charged. I do drink a lot of brandy but only for medicinal purposes of course. You caught me fair and square.

By the way did you know we are on a forum that's meant for BlackBerry users. Only just realised that fact but it's not an issue. I love cooking and I also love 'BLACKBERRIES' (that's just in case anyone's listening in. You have to use the word blackberry once in a while).

I have lots of good ideas of what to do with 'BLACKBERRIES' (see now we on on the thread theme now. Learned that from a banned member). My cooking has been the basis of many comments from my colleagues and friends, (don't ask) but still I carry on regardless. Let me know if you need any recipes.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-20-13 12:17 PM
    I do like Blackberry pie and putting them on ice cream. I got sick one too many times on blackberry brandy though so I stay away from that!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-20-13 12:29 PM
    I do like Blackberry pie and putting them on ice cream. I got sick one too many times on blackberry brandy though so I stay away from that!
    I have been authorised to reply to your post by my boss (he's a ****** really but don't tell him I said that) and please do not think this is really me because I have a duck popping out of a shell and I have a squirrel thingy type animal.

However my boss has just nipped down to the cellar to retrieve some blackberry gin which he says you must taste. You don't have to but please do for my sake or he will sell me to the slave traders. My fate is in your hands god forbid!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-20-13 12:53 PM
    I have been authorised to reply to your post by my boss (he's a ****** really but don't tell him I said that) and please do not think this is really me because I have a duck popping out of a shell and I have a squirrel thingy type animal.

However my boss has just nipped down to the cellar to retrieve some blackberry gin which he says you must taste. You don't have to but please do for my sake or he will sell me to the slave traders. My fate is in your hands god forbid!
    OK but not for your boss but for you. I think us fellow shape shifters should support each other in times of blackberry. There will be a place for me to lean over if it comes backs up? And will your boss accept that I did try it even if it comes back up like the brandy would?
    03-20-13 01:04 PM
    Oh yeah. Mums the word on your ******** boss.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-20-13 01:05 PM
    Oh yeah. Mums the word on your ******** boss.
    Too late I heard that. oops forget that comment because this is not me. This is him so.

Yes I understand what you say. The problem is my boss doesn't know he's a ******. He actually owns a Z10 for God sake, that says everything. Thank you for not telling him.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-20-13 02:14 PM
    I heard that you ungrateful servant you. Now go to your room and await your punishment.

You should know better than to talk to the hired help kbz 1960. Shame on you!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-20-13 02:20 PM
    I think I detect a psychotic split but I'm sure enough brandy of any flavor will repair the damage or, at least, make it unnoticeable.
    kbz1960 and sad_old_man like this.
    03-20-13 03:29 PM
    Too late I heard that. oops forget that comment because this is not me. This is him so.

Yes I understand what you say. The problem is my boss doesn't know he's a ******. He actually owns a Z10 for God sake, that says everything. Thank you for not telling him.
    That wasn't me it was actually my ******** boss
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-20-13 03:36 PM
    I heard that you ungrateful servant you. Now go to your room and await your punishment.

You should know better than to talk to the hired help kbz 1960. Shame on you!
    Hey don't be talking to my ******** hired help like that. Shame on you. At least he gets to go to his room, mine is sent to the basement where mummers is on watch.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-20-13 03:37 PM
    I think I detect a psychotic split but I'm sure enough brandy of any flavor will repair the damage or, at least, make it unnoticeable.
    I'll drink to that
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-20-13 03:38 PM
    I'll drink to that
    Please may I have one? Oh and one for my hired help so make that two and then he will ask for one himself and one for me (if he doesn't I'll beat him again until he does) so let me see...

That one for him and one for me with me asking so that's two. Then one for me and one for him with him asking so that's two plus two which is mmm........ Five. Then another one to have while I beat him for not asking (just in case he doesnt), so that's two plus two plus five plus one for the beating makes eleven in total. Mmmmmmmm....... Six glasses of wine to the bottle means eleven glasses divided by twelve bottles... Oh sod it I'll go and get a case of brandy from the cellar. See what trouble you two cause!!!!! !
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-20-13 03:50 PM
    Please may I have one? Oh and one for my hired help so make that two and then he will ask for one himself and one for me (if he doesn't I'll beat him again until he does) so let me see...

That one for him and one for me with me asking so that's two. Then one for me and one for him with him asking so that's two plus two which is mmm........ Five. Then another one to have while I beat him for not asking (just in case he doesnt), so that's two plus two plus five plus one for the beating makes eleven in total. Mmmmmmmm....... Six glasses of wine to the bottle means eleven glasses divided by twelve bottles... Oh sod it I'll go and get a case of brandy from the cellar. See what trouble you two cause!!!!! !
    I'll meet you at the pub and buy for the night! Does that help?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-20-13 04:00 PM
    I'll meet you at the pub and buy for the night! Does that help?
    That'll do for me poppit that'll do for me. Nowhere cheap mind and oh nowhere cold. I don't do cold well, in fact I don't do cold at all and that so called pal F2 won't get me a Canada Goose jacket, YES THAT'S RIGHT F2 I MEAN YOU!!!!!.

You would think wouldn't you that after all the advice I've given that man, well maybe a bit, well I did send him a like thingy so that counts, well anyway he lives in that godforsaken outback and won't get me a jacket. That's gratitude for you!!!!!!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-20-13 04:14 PM
    That'll do for me poppit that'll do for me. Nowhere cheap mind and oh nowhere cold. I don't do cold well, in fact I don't do cold at all and that so called pal F2 won't get me a Canada Goose jacket, YES THAT'S RIGHT F2 I MEAN YOU!!!!!.

You would think wouldn't you that after all the advice I've given that man, well maybe a bit, well I did send him a like thingy so that counts, well anyway he lives in that godforsaken outback and won't get me a jacket. That's gratitude for you!!!!!!
    I don't do cold well either and I live in it half of the year. F2 can I get a Canada goose jacket also?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-20-13 04:16 PM
    You both may get Canada goose jackets but how do you expect the poor goose to survive, jacketless. I don't think I can let them DOWN like that.
    sad_old_man and kbz1960 like this.
    03-20-13 04:32 PM
    I don't do cold well either and I live in it half of the year. F2 can I get a Canada goose jacket also?
    Good jackets are they not. I like the one.. Hold on a minute, how can you live in somewhere cold for half of the year? I know you don't live in Wigan so I'm now confused. You lot on this forum do it to me all the time. Right first thing tomorrow I'm going out to get me one of those map atlas type thingies. You know the ones that look like a cracked ball on a stick that spin round so that you go dizzy trying to read the names of the countries on it. Well that one. I'm going to get a big one so that in an instant I will be able to locate places that you lot go on about. Well allow for time to turn the ball thingy round and read the words, then google them to find out where they are. Yep that's my shopping list done.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-20-13 04:33 PM
    You both may get Canada goose jackets but how do you expect the poor goose to survive, jacketless. I don't think I can let them DOWN like that.
    Easy for you to say living in a country full of them! Ha!

Personally I say let the damn goose freeze, or better still give it to me while it's still wearing the jacket and after I've mugged it and stolen the jacket, I can introduce it to my kitchen (minus the microwave) and teach it how to examin an oven from the inside.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-20-13 04:40 PM
    ISWYDT
    03-20-13 05:22 PM
    Good jackets are they not. I like the one.. Hold on a minute, how can you live in somewhere cold for half of the year? I know you don't live in Wigan so I'm now confused. You lot on this forum do it to me all the time. Right first thing tomorrow I'm going out to get me one of those map atlas type thingies. You know the ones that look like a cracked ball on a stick that spin round so that you go dizzy trying to read the names of the countries on it. Well that one. I'm going to get a big one so that in an instant I will be able to locate places that you lot go on about. Well allow for time to turn the ball thingy round and read the words, then google them to find out where they are. Yep that's my shopping list done.
    Yes they are good warm jackets. OK maybe not half of the year but as I said I don't do cold well so even when it isn't winter I'm still cold until it's summer which only lasts 3 months here. You can find me somewhere around that place they called stinkin mud.
    03-20-13 05:24 PM
    Easy for you to say living in a country full of them! Ha!

Personally I say let the damn goose freeze, or better still give it to me while it's still wearing the jacket and after I've mugged it and stolen the jacket, I can introduce it to my kitchen (minus the microwave) and teach it how to examin an oven from the inside.
    Sounds like that gooses goose is cooked
    03-20-13 05:25 PM
    The Canada geese fly south for the winter. Some of them liked our area so well and got so fat they can barely get airborne and make a Vee. So they stay here pooping on our golf courses. We. would be glad to give a breeding population to Britain so you could pluck them. Say hello to your wife for me and do you need any help with a list of burgled items to settle up with your insurance?
    kbz1960 and sad_old_man like this.
    03-20-13 06:45 PM
7,608 ... 678910 ...