Biggest damn spud I ever did see.

It's the Russian meteorite!!!!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-13-13 02:55 PM
    I prefer making my own signs spontaneously.

But alas, as you know it rarely snows here in Steveston.
    Now that we've discovered your quaint corner of the world, we've returned another time or two. So which bakery should we avoid and which patronize for hunks of PASTRY? Some TV show was/is filmed there, if I recall. Best Fish and Chips?

edited to add:
    Ah, I see you answered the TV question. Now the food recommendations!
    03-13-13 02:59 PM
    It's the Russian meteorite!!!!
    Tastes better - just used a hunk or chunk for a pickled herring sandwich.
    03-13-13 03:03 PM
    You can go off people you know. I am fully aware that Seattle is somewhere near Iowa somewhere, so if this little fishing village is in that very cold northern place then it not near Iowa. You must think I'm daft or somthing. I also know that Richmond is in Virginia which is also nowhere near Vancouver. See I also studied history at school.

So whilst I consume my brandy and relapse a little after a hard day, would you like to tell me where or what Stevenson is please.
    Iowa's the heartland and (here I go offending some) and pretty boring and chilly and hot.

While the Great White North can be chilly and sections of it might be nearer Iowa, I and Elite, we are quite temperate in climate GENERALLY. I imagine he sees snow even less frequently than I and this Winter we saw none. Although I can drive a scant less then 30 miles and find some snow quite easily. 55 miles and feets of snow (not clay) are there till July.
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-steveston.jpg  
    Elite1 likes this.
    03-13-13 03:14 PM
    There are 24 cities named Richmond in the United State and at least four in Canada. The original Richmond is in Yorkshire. The name is derived from the Norman French and means strong hill.These are facts which are as relevant to the present discusion as many of the other posts.
    FF22 and sad_old_man like this.
    03-13-13 03:21 PM
    I was so confused by your instructions that I fired my therapist and stole your Ferrari (look out the window). I've chopped it up to create a cool case for my PB and I might throw a rock through your window tonight.

Edit: Just got a call from my cousin's friend who knows somebody who cleans the restrooms at RIM headquarters. BB10 is due out today! Just keep clicking the update button and it should be available by the middle of summer. !
    Summer of what year? Summer in which hemisphere? At least we have confirmation it is coming!
    (Click. Click. Click)
    03-13-13 03:44 PM
    Ok all you smart pants that know where places are. Just cause I live on an island called the UK, well it's a bit like a sand bank really, here's a question for all of you whilst I investigate my bottle further.

If you follow this recipe, what will you make?

1 google SE
    1 blackberry SE
    3 tbsp caster sugar
    Half a packet of amaretti biscuits
    4.4oz/125g Greek yogurt
    5 fl oz/125ml double cream

The day just gets better!
    03-13-13 04:26 PM
    If you follow this recipe, what will you make?
    A pig sick.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-13-13 04:35 PM
    A pig sick.
    Nope! Back to my brandy.
    03-13-13 04:54 PM
    Now that we've discovered your quaint corner of the world, we've returned another time or two. So which bakery should we avoid and which patronize for hunks of PASTRY? Some TV show was/is filmed there, if I recall. Best Fish and Chips?

edited to add:
    Ah, I see you answered the TV question. Now the food recommendations!
    Best fish & chips is Pajo's.
    Also the new chef at the restaurant Tapenade I've mentioned to you before is a contestant in the upcoming season of Top Chef Canada, which premieres this coming Monday, March 18th, iirc.

In more important news, I have a confession to make: I'm not a huge fan of brandy. However one incarnation of its namesake was a friend's ex-girlfriend. I was a big fan of her. She misspelled it though: Brandee.

"What? Nothing, dear! No, not talking to anyone about anything. Hahaha you're funny!"
    I should go...
    03-13-13 05:35 PM
    Best fish & chips is Pajo's.
    Also the new chef at the restaurant Tapenade I've mentioned to you before is a contestant in the upcoming season of Top Chef Canada, which premieres this coming Monday, March 18th, iirc.

In more important news, I have a confession to make: I'm not a huge fan of brandy. However one incarnation of its namesake was a friend's ex-girlfriend. I was a big fan of her. She misspelled it though: Brandee.

"What? Nothing, dear! No, not talking to anyone about anything. Hahaha you're funny!"
    I should go...
    Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Get thee behind me Satan! Yea tho verily we have discovered a sinner in our midst. Is there anything else you would like to confess to sinner so that we may absolve thee from certain damnation? Do you own an ipad as well, like to look at women/men, look at pasties with that lustful look in your eyes and think about being alone in a dimly lit room with it. Get it all off your chest once and for all my good man.
    03-14-13 09:32 AM
    I'll enter but only signing if the following T&C is implemented

(i) The winner shall receive unlimited professional grade felatio as required.

03-14-13 09:37 AM
    I'll enter but only signing if the following T&C is implemented

(i) The winner shall receive unlimited professional grade felatio as required.

My god yet another sinner comes out of the drawer to expose his sins to the world!

P's the ferrari will take care of that for you!

Pps your username doesn't exist anymore! Shouldn't you be called EEUK
    03-14-13 09:51 AM
    so if one has been inside a mammal does it still has the chance to win ? (wink wink)

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Crackberry --> because it's far cooler than iOS or ****less blackberry
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-14-13 11:20 AM
    so if one has been inside a mammal does it still has the chance to win ? (wink wink)

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Crackberry --> because it's far cooler than iOS or ****less blackberry
    Now let me think!

I would honestly have to say that it would depend on the following:

1. What type of mammal it was? (remember some species are protected and as responsible members of this forum we cannot condone that sort of behavior)
    2. Did the mammal in question enjoy the experience and feel replete afterwards?
    3. Did you offer the mammal in question any brandy?
    4. Did you offer the mammal in question a pasty?

Think carefully brother forum member before you answer and remember that we have a brand new pope looking over us!
    03-14-13 11:46 AM
    My god yet another sinner comes out of the drawer to expose his sins to the world!

P's the ferrari will take care of that for you!

Pps your username doesn't exist anymore! Shouldn't you be called EEUK
    I'm not giving, I'm receiving gracefully as the good godmeant If Ferrari gave that I wouldn't have my 10 year MG marriage, sorry but it seems like iphone owners you believed the publicity hype in adverts

I exist in logo & in soul....you can take the white trash out the trailer park but you'll never take the trash out...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-14-13 02:11 PM
    I'm not giving, I'm receiving gracefully as the good godmeant If Ferrari gave that I wouldn't have my 10 year MG marriage, sorry but it seems like iphone owners you believed the publicity hype in adverts

I exist in logo & in soul....you can take the white trash out the trailer park but you'll never take the trash out...
    Oooohhhhh what kind of MG is it? Please tell please tell.

The last part I'm still working on. What is a trailer park? and what is trash?
    03-14-13 02:34 PM
    I see we have a budding cultural anthropologist. Excellent. Canadian variant of trailer park trash. 9 minutes for a deep understanding:

FF22 and sad_old_man like this.
    03-14-13 04:31 PM
    I see we have a budding cultural anthropologist. Excellent. Canadian variant of trailer park trash. 9 minutes for a deep understanding:

Why did you not just say, 'it's a caravan site'! I thought a trailer was something that they made to advertise a new film.
    03-14-13 04:45 PM
    Oooohhhhh what kind of MG is it? Please tell please tell.

Just a ZS, it handled the best on the open road even if it was a little bit of the ugly sister, im not into ultra high maintainability, which obviously she isn't, 7 MOT's and not one over �200 Now if I could find a network, phone and partner like her I'd be set A man can dream....

I dunno what a caravan is, or a chav - I heard they are buying older MG's though as they like being boy racers, but she's mine forever.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-14-13 04:45 PM
    Just a ZS, it handled the best on the open road even if it was a little bit of the ugly sister, im not into ultra high maintainability, which obviously she isn't, 7 MOT's and not one over �200 Now if I could find a network, phone and partner like her I'd be set A man can dream....

I dunno what a caravan is, or a chav - I heard they are buying older MG's though as they like being boy racers, but she's mine forever.
    Funny how cars can have that effect on a grown man and make us go all soft and goey inside. I was lucky enough to be given an M5 as a company car once and they have been my passion ever since. Afraid your out of luck with the mobile networks though but don't give up hope. An MG, a pasty and a glass of brandy. How good is that then?
    Enyigma likes this.
    03-14-13 04:58 PM
    thanks for sharing, Red Strip!!! (still laughing - particularly at the space bit)
    Enyigma likes this.
    03-14-13 05:18 PM
    Along my lines lol, MG, steak bridie & single barrel Jack Daniels.
    Hold up hope EE allow transfer Orange plans, my unlimited BB bundle and Playbook came in handy These old plans no longer exists.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-14-13 05:56 PM
    Why did you not just say, 'it's a caravan site'! I thought a trailer was something that they made to advertise a new film.
    I find it ironic that you would request brevity and clarity in such a thread. OK, fine!

http://faculty.washington.edu/heager...trunkWhite.pdf
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-14-13 11:22 PM
    I find it ironic that you would request brevity and clarity in such a thread. OK, fine!

http://faculty.washington.edu/heager...trunkWhite.pdf
    Did you not mean brandy there?
    03-15-13 07:38 AM
7,608 ... 34567 ...