hahahahahahhahahahaha

what if i dont do anything. im still in, right? without the therapy..?
    lol
    01-27-13 07:53 PM
    Once we're on the subject of cars and England...I heard a rumor that BlackBerry Hub will be on the right side of the screen for UK users...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    I put a small sticker with an arrow on it on the left side of the screen when browsing abroad

Haven't had an accident yet
    todbanner likes this.
    01-28-13 01:25 AM
    I'm in

did my 23'st update search
    01-28-13 01:52 AM
    I have it on good authority that the sad_old_man plays with an iPod when nobody's looking and is not to be trusted with vital information or dad's liquor cabinet. I win.
    Ahhhhhhhhh the dreaded words are still ringing in my ears. How dare you mention ipods on this hallowed forum that is dedicated to the worship of the almighty pb and when I haven't got a glass of brandy in my hand. It's a wonder your pb didn't auto off whenyou typed it. If you are going to type such things then please give me at least two hours notice so I can cover my eyes and let the dog out so that he is not tempted by the dark side which is Apple.

Or at least do it when I have large amounts of brandy at hand.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    01-28-13 06:23 AM
    I just took an arrow to the knee.
    01-28-13 10:54 AM
    Just get yourself a bottle of Camus Cognac Cuvee 3.128, a cut glass brandy goblet, some decent music on your pub. Open the bottle very very carefully and pour a large amount into the glass. Select your desired music and in a very short time you won't even notice the arrow.

Or you could just jump up and down shouting ouch and run around the room like a chicken with no head wondering who the he'll just shot you with an arrow and why?

Not my call!
    01-28-13 01:13 PM
    Not a real arrow!! I've messed up
    01-28-13 05:34 PM
    Merely a flesh wound.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    01-28-13 08:35 PM
    Yay! I won!

What octane does my new PB require? How many GB per L can I expect in the city?
    01-29-13 06:58 AM
    Yay! I won!

What octane does my new PB require? How many GB per L can I expect in the city?
    Just as it happens it runs on brandy or red wine, which is perfect because I bet none of you know that a pb is the perfect size to use as a coaster for a bottle of brandy and a glass. How goods that then!

You could also use it as a mini surfboard but I can't surf so it's used as a coaster.

(I can't play the guitar either but I do ride a motorbike at weekends)
    01-29-13 08:39 AM
    Home is where the heart is. And my heart happens to be where your driveway is.
    01-29-13 08:46 AM
    Home is where the heart is. And my heart happens to be where your driveway is.
    Does that mean I have to hide my brandy?
    01-29-13 08:52 AM
    Just as it happens it runs on brandy or red wine, which is perfect because I bet none of you know that a pb is the perfect size to use as a coaster for a bottle of brandy and a glass. How goods that then!

You could also use it as a mini surfboard but I can't surf so it's used as a coaster.

(I can't play the guitar either but I do ride a motorbike at weekends)
    Will it accept port?
    (I will. In copious amounts. But that's a different story for a different this weekend.)
    Gavin Thacker likes this.
    01-29-13 12:27 PM
    Will it accept port?
    (I will. In copious amounts. But that's a different story for a different this weekend.)
    As it happens I will as well so it is well trained and will serve you well under the following conditions:

If you want it to perform just that little bit better than normal use:

1.1878 Vintage Port
    2. 1896 Cockburn Vintage Port
    3. Mid 19th Century Vintage Port

However if you want it to behave like your best friend in all the world that is also educated to PHd level then use:

1.1863 Royal Oporto Wine Company 'Old Company'
    2. 1871 Serafim Cabral Vintage Tawny Port.

And 'NO', before you ask, you cannot come around with an empty glass for a test drive!
    thedark722 likes this.
    01-29-13 02:25 PM
    Well, guess you were right on both the prediction and the fact there would be condictions, just the trolling went wrong:

BlackBerry Z10 | New BlackBerry Phone | Phones 4u
    01-30-13 06:34 PM
    Well, guess you were right on both the prediction and the fact there would be condictions, just the trolling went wrong:

BlackBerry Z10 | New BlackBerry Phone | Phones 4u
    Ah another fellow brandy drinker. How can I tell? Well it's your use of the word 'Condictions' that gave you away. Only brandy drinkers use that word because they are the only ones that know what it means!
    01-31-13 08:29 AM
    Still no winners eh? I wonder if I should I start a raffle? Or perhaps make the competition easier?
    02-08-13 09:03 AM
    you could gift it to apple co. this way blackberry will be even more pathetic than it is now :P

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk --> because blackberry suck
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-12-13 01:57 PM
    you could gift it to apple co. this way blackberry will be even more pathetic than it is now :P

Now come on fellow member. I have it on good authority from my teddy bear that you are an intelligent productive member of this forum. Having said this I have two issues with your comments.

Firstly, how can you openly in public use a word like 'Apple Co'?
    Secondly, what would be the point of giving a pb to them. They wouldn't have anyone on board that would be able to understand something as sophisticated as the pb.

In true SOM tradition, you are hereby sentenced to drink two bottles of Rioja and one bottle of the Port of your choice before 11pm Friday night.

(you must post proof on this forum)
    02-12-13 02:34 PM
    Now come on fellow member. I have it on good authority from my teddy bear that you are an intelligent productive member of this forum. Having said this I have two issues with your comments.

Firstly, how can you openly in public use a word like 'Apple Co'?
    Secondly, what would be the point of giving a pb to them. They wouldn't have anyone on board that would be able to understand something as sophisticated as the pb.

In true SOM tradition, you are hereby sentenced to drink two bottles of Rioja and one bottle of the Port of your choice before 11pm Friday night.

(you must post proof on this forum)
    Close enough?

02-12-13 04:45 PM
    well dear sir I here by take my sentence gladly so .. drinks up wink wink

02-13-13 02:05 AM
    Be careful, I visit the States on a regular basis and I will find you. 'Andrei1986' it looks like we are all round to his house!
    02-13-13 07:44 AM
    Be careful, I visit the States on a regular basis and I will find you. 'Andrei1986' it looks like we are all round to his house!

You assume I am in los estados unidos. Perhaps I am spending my time between Gaia and Pe�afiel.
    02-13-13 10:08 AM
    You assume I am in los estados unidos. Perhaps I am spending my time between Gaia and Pe�afiel.
    I know how to catch planes as well you know. I'm not that thick, well I am but don't hold it against me.

I just want to taste that Port!

P's and so does Andrei1986
    Last edited by sad_old_man; 02-13-13 at 10:33 AM. Reason: My keyboard is dyslexic
    02-13-13 10:32 AM
    �Quizas, les gustan otros?

02-13-13 11:06 AM
7,608 1234 ...