If it means we won't have to hear from you anymore, you have my full support
    Tut tut........... Sutch anymosititys from sumone so yung see eh? You needs to go "woosssssssa" and relaxes see eh? I is always related fings to stwess see eh? You is two stwessed like that their cat see eh? I blames google for all your stwessy pwoblems I does see eh?
    03-06-14 09:39 AM
    Deleted my remark. I really haven't got the time or the energy for this at the moment...
    Last edited by Hirazi Blue; 03-06-14 at 10:32 AM.
    03-06-14 10:19 AM
    Ok where did the stupid cat go see eh?

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-ugly-cat-1.jpg
    03-06-14 10:22 AM
    As I am about to lose my job, I have no time nor energy to adequately respond, but let's just say mr. Cynycl gives ample reason again for such a lengthy & adequate response...
    Well no more Mr moderadiator respect for yous then eh? You is just one of us lowlys in life's now see eh? Now you is a lowly personbodys is it their any chances that you is can stop using them big wordy thingys nows eh? Looks on the brightened sides though...........we all still loves you...well the statue does and?................the cat does when he's not in prison...............and the duck does cause he's always drunk and under the floor somewhere............. I don't but hey that's just me, sh1t happens...
    castoridae likes this.
    03-06-14 10:28 AM
    Well no more Mr moderadiator respect for yous then eh? You is just one of us lowlys in life's now see eh? Now you is a lowly personbodys is it their any chances that you is can stop using them big wordy thingys nows eh? Looks on the brightened sides though...........we all still loves you...well the statue does and?................the cat does when he's not in prison...............and the duck does cause he's always drunk and under the floor somewhere............. I don't but hey that's just me, sh1t happens...
    That's a lie! I'm not always under the floor.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-06-14 10:32 AM
    If it were that easy... That's not the job I'm about to lose...
    03-06-14 10:33 AM
    That's a lie! I'm not always under the floor.
    On, under is their any big difference?
    dphjeff and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    03-06-14 10:34 AM
    You always have to burst my bubble don't yous eh see?
    03-06-14 10:35 AM
    Hay canniballs its hard to write this while I is laughing so much but look on the bright side eh? .....oh sorry their isn't a bright side.............(must stop laughing eh?)

Any way consoles yourselves and have. Quick snack eh?

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-can_bal.jpg
    03-06-14 10:41 AM
    On, under is their any big difference?
    One is above and one it under. Hmmmmmmmmmmm drunk all the time. Hmmmmmmmm yeap theres no difference. Carry on.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-06-14 10:44 AM
    One is above and one it under. Hmmmmmmmmmmm drunk all the time. Hmmmmmmmm yeap theres no difference. Carry on.
    Hey duck! I is wantin to marry yous and have your baby's see eh? Yous is a wonderfully personbodys see and I is wantin to not be fed up see?
    03-06-14 10:49 AM
    I love everybody well.. almost

Posted using BlackBerry Z10 via CB10
    03-06-14 10:51 AM
    Relax my friend.. it can't rain forever sometimes when you loose something it just so happens to be the best thing that ever happened to you
    Loose something gains something else

Posted using BlackBerry Z10 via CB10
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    03-06-14 10:52 AM
    Where's the unemployed canniballs gone then eh see?
    03-06-14 10:53 AM
    Attachment 253055
    Attachment 253056

now is not the time for regret,,, it's time for revenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why does that sign in Arabic say "Kafir" - or something like that??
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-06-14 10:58 AM
    Hey duck! I is wantin to marry yous and have your baby's see eh? Yous is a wonderfully personbodys see and I is wantin to not be fed up see?
    Sorry, I'm under the floor not in the closet.
    castoridae and sad_old_man like this.
    03-06-14 11:00 AM
    Not quite a lumberjack, more like a beaver

Look at the waste
    ahem! beavers is nots bein wasteful, see eh. When we cuts em, we leaves nice pointy fingys at the ends of dem trees!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-06-14 11:00 AM
    ???????? But I is not been a mexican and I is been a long long way from away Mexico? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................mees confuzzed nows.
    No silly SOM, not been a Mexican - a Mexican bean!! an you is only far away from Mexico cause your jumpin all over dis fred and countrees, an finking yous in Kanada buyin goose coats, when yous in the U.S. of A. in the Florida killin palm trees, thats why?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-06-14 11:10 AM
    No silly SOM, not been a Mexican - a Mexican bean!! an you is only far away from Mexico cause your jumpin all over dis fred and countrees, an finking yous in Kanada buyin goose coats, when yous in the U.S. of A. in the Florida killin palm trees, thats why?
    Okays sees letts get this fing strayt see?

3. I is not mexican!
    5. I is not a bean!
    2. I is not in kandunia!
    9. I is not knowin where kandunia is!
    1. Thems trees is not been my faults see eh!
    42. I is not a jumpin been!
    9. I is not knowin were florida is!
    11. I is livin in Flodira when.........oh I is also livin in Blackpool and..........oh wherever them mad personbodys who you is voting for in the lections is sending me see eh!
    22. I is in love wiv the duck see!
    5. I wants to come home please congressman grape!

I is all out of bokkles....... I is not having any bokkles wiv mees see and I would like to state ear and right nows that if that man presses that larm button oneced more I is going to let my likkle pal Mr glock has a likkle wordy in his here see. I is goin up and down more than a brides nighty wiv him keeps pressing it............... Mutter mutter mutter.......... Likkle damned button presser bet he's related to the cat or the baby!
    dphjeff and Anilu7 like this.
    03-06-14 11:59 AM
    Oh and

68. I is lostes as well as see eh?
    dphjeff and castoridae like this.
    03-06-14 12:20 PM
    Tut tut........... Sutch anymosititys from sumone so yung see eh? You needs to go "woosssssssa" and relaxes see eh? I is always related fings to stwess see eh? You is two stwessed like that their cat see eh? I blames google for all your stwessy pwoblems I does see eh?
    I was just being supportive of its desire to live life as a mute. I thought it was a win - win.

Wow, show a little encouragement around here and you get jumped on. I'm going back to pickin on everyone, it's less stressful

Duck save me a spot on the floor, going to take a lot of barley therapy to recover from this today
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    03-06-14 12:37 PM
    Sorry, I'm under the floor not in the closet.
    Whatever you do, don't get on the boat
    03-06-14 12:38 PM
    But my boat/ship (depending on who you ask) is made from out of that fiberglassy fingy it is see eh?
    the interior has some nice looking fiberglass wood then...
    03-06-14 12:52 PM
    @sad_old_man - The black square headwear really suits you!
    PERSEC/OPSEC = longer life, & continued contracts...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-06-14 12:54 PM
    Why does that sign in Arabic say "Kafir" - or something like that??
    Kafir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

in a fanatics mind, that's what we are,,, it's their excuse/rationale & is a great recruiting tool...

p.s. your farsi is pretty good...
    castoridae likes this.
    03-06-14 12:58 PM
7,608 ... 290291292293294 ...