I give up at this point... the world has gone to the whales honestly? time to get my pal maverick out and startes to do some ethnic cleansing?

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 08:57 AM
    I give up at this point... the world has gone to the whales honestly? time to get my pal maverick out and startes to do some ethnic cleansing?

Posted via CB10
    Can you shoot one my way? I'm tired of the cold it's -9 deg. C and got two inches of snow. It's supposed to snow for the next 24 hours.
    castoridae and sad_old_man like this.
    03-02-14 09:55 AM
    Can you shoot one my way? I'm tired of the cold it's -9 deg. C and got two inches of snow. It's supposed to snow for the next 24 hours.
    AND? Wots your problem exactly? I had to come to the states to get one? You live here? They are called Canada Goose jackets! Mines guaranteed down to -45c so just buy one? ......
    ..i wonder sumtimes if I is knitting the right personbodys see eh?

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff likes this.
    03-02-14 10:17 AM
    AND? Wots your problem exactly? I had to come to the states to get one? You live here? They are called Canada Goose jackets! Mines guaranteed down to -45c so just buy one? ......

Posted via CB10
    I will stick with my Carhartt's. Just tired of working out in the cold and snow. Put in a gas line the other day and the ground was frozen down to 37 inches.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-02-14 10:25 AM
    I so feel your pain - woke up Friday and it was -20 w/windchill of -30 -- in Toronto! It snowed last night, so yeah we got two inches - I'm soooo glad I'm leaving for Europe in a few days.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-02-14 10:26 AM
    See this is why women can't park cars? Because all of their lives men have told them that what they are looking at is 9" when it's actually 4" see eh?

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff, castoridae and Anilu7 like this.
    03-02-14 10:30 AM

Posted via CB10
    Ahem, you went to the wrong country! As the name implies, they're made in CANADA.
    So whats yous did eh, is be like me flyin to Germany to buy English lavender - oh, wait, that's exactly whats Ima gonna do!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-02-14 10:33 AM
    See this is why women can't park cars? Because all of their lives men have told them that what they are looking at is 9" when it's actually 4" see eh?

Posted via CB10
    Thought it was women can't be mathematician's because..............................
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-02-14 10:33 AM

Posted via CB10
    Nooooo - I's 10 foots tall I is, not never them silly likkle inch fingy's !
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-02-14 10:36 AM
    Do muskrats have hands? I think they make good coats?
    You be leaving my coat exactly where it is, on me!

Yes, I have hands. How do you think I drive me TARDIS? With me foots?

No, I'm not a muskrat, I'm a hamster.
    (ok, I was knitted a muskrat...)
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-02-14 11:26 AM
    And it has Jelly Babies....
    Gerroff me Jelly Babies... they're emergency rations!!
    Anilu7 and sad_old_man like this.
    03-02-14 11:26 AM

Posted via CB10
    If you're planning on cleaning, will you pop over and give me TARDIS the once over? She's a bit dusty.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-02-14 11:27 AM

Posted via CB10
    No problem with the whales. SOM is in Flodira sweating buckets in CG jacket, everyone else is freezing their tail off (hey, I don't have a tail), SOM is writing lucidly, the Cat is back, the cannibals is hungry, PBs don't work on Crackberry anymore, the beaver's off with the muskrat, the baby's off with lizard, THAT'S what is wrong with world. But my Chromecasty thngy worky!
    Cynycl, castoridae and sad_old_man like this.
    03-02-14 11:30 AM
    No problem with the whales. SOM is in Flodira sweating buckets in CG jacket, everyone else is freezing their tail off (hey, I don't have a tail), SOM is writing lucidly, the Cat is back, the cannibals is hungry, PBs don't work on Crackberry anymore, the beaver's off with the muskrat, the baby's off with lizard, THAT'S what is wrong with world. But my Chromecasty thngy worky!
    All sounds normal to me?

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 01:21 PM
    All sounds normal to me?

Posted via CB10
    Normal? What's normal around here?
    03-02-14 01:35 PM
    Never you mind what me and the lizard are up to.

Less of course you want to make chromey replace your TV provider. Then feel right at home to jump in. I recommend showbox app with avia app and xbmc with avia app. Works like a dream for me
    03-02-14 01:46 PM
    Wot, wot, wot??? Beavers an muskreats you say??

Muscrats eats too many o dem jelly babies an so he gots no teef left in his mouf - an lookit his scrawny likkle tail!

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-air_20140302_00000.jpg

-- an I is soo much taller, cause I ' s 10 foots tall, I ams
    03-02-14 02:16 PM

Muscrats eats too many o dem jelly babies an so he gots no teef left in his mouf - an lookit his scrawny likkle tail!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AIR_20140302_00000.jpg 
Views:	456 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	252237

Scrawny likkle tail? Ooh... you're gonna get stuffed with Yorkshire Puddings you are!!
    03-02-14 02:35 PM
    Scrawny likkle tail? Ooh... you're gonna get stuffed with Yorkshire Puddings you are!!
    I is not havin any of dem muskrat yorkshire puddins cause deys all made and stuffed wif dem jelly babies an would rot my 6 inch toofies.
    03-02-14 02:57 PM
    I is not keeping going to say this see eh? You is bein 6 feets tall and is havin 10 inches teefys see eh?

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 03:05 PM
    I is not keeping going to say this see eh? You is bein 6 feets tall and is havin 10 inches teefys see eh?

Posted via CB10
    Why us you so mean to me - I is a pleistocene 10 ft beaver, wif 6 inch toofies, an you is a likkle leprechaun, so I finks you just a scardie

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-air_20131204_00001.jpg
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-02-14 03:43 PM

Posted via CB10
    A little late to the party? Crimea will start WWIII...you don't have to...BTW, when do you ship out??? Is that close to Kathmandu?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-02-14 04:30 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AIR_20140302_00000.jpg 
Views:	456 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	252237

Awwwww. Muskrat Love!
    castoridae and sad_old_man like this.
    03-02-14 05:24 PM

Posted via CB10
    We do not sell those Canadian Goose in our native land. It's only for suckers outside of the country:rotfl see? We don't have that many geese to make that many jacket. Most of them flew south before the polar voted hit see? What makes you think that their feathers can keep you warm, when the Canadian geese don't even stay put for the winter see? We just stuffed a bunch of birds feathers and squirrels, beavers and racoon furs on those jackets see?
    castoridae, Anilu7 and sad_old_man like this.
    03-02-14 06:53 PM
    We do not sell those Canadian Goose in our native land. It's only for suckers outside of the country:rotfl see? We don't have that many geese to make that many jacket. Most of them flew south before the polar voted hit see? What makes you think that their feathers can keep you warm, when the Canadian geese don't even stay put for the winter see? We just stuffed a bunch of birds feathers and squirrels, beavers and racoon furs on those jackets see?

Well said!
    - ceptin those jackets are sold way up here, an I'm sick a seein em everywhere. - even the pretend ones!
    Jees, I did say this before, but I'll say it agin for SOM:
    I could get on the Bay St. bus, jump on the ferry to the island, grab some of the hundreds o dem geese that are too fat an lazy to fly south an make my own coat
    - all on my lunch hour! But I can't be bothered an anyways I gots a Merican North Face coat

And that SOM must look pretty silly walkin around Foriyda wearin a coat fitin for the Arctic an shootin innocent palm trees wif dem gun thingys he's gone an bought.
    - an them Brits think we's crazy buyin stuff when we's over there!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-02-14 07:44 PM
7,608 ... 284285286287288 ...