It's cause of where you live?
    How do you know where I live?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-23-14 11:04 AM
    Is there not enough wood for you to chomp on see eh?
    Yeah, I guess I could 'rough it' for a while, although I do prefer them fresh; but whats you gonna eh, wifout no practice targits?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-23-14 01:33 PM
    Yeah, I guess I could 'rough it' for a while, although I do prefer them fresh; but whats you gonna eh, wifout no practice targits?
    You!
    dphjeff likes this.
    02-23-14 01:38 PM
    You!
    The great Beaver hunt eh?
    02-23-14 01:41 PM
    Target practice? *back away slowly*
    02-23-14 01:42 PM
    How do you know where I live?
    Just call it intuition?

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000084.png
    02-23-14 01:47 PM
    Just call it intuition?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000084.png 
Views:	248 
Size:	586.5 KB 
ID:	250378
    You've sold me out to the NSA!!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-23-14 01:56 PM
    They sold you out to sad_old_man, more likely...
    02-23-14 02:10 PM
    For the only surviving male jelly baby?
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    02-23-14 02:17 PM
    They sold you out to sad_old_man, more likely...
    For the only surviving male jelly baby?

I don't know what's scarier, the NSA selling me out to SOM or SOM wanting a male Jelly Baby...
    sad_old_man and Anilu7 like this.
    02-23-14 04:36 PM
    I believe I can flyyyyyyyy

Posted using BlackBerry Z10 via CB10
    02-24-14 02:36 AM
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-1393232018894_580141.jpeg

Posted using BlackBerry Z10 via CB10
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    02-24-14 02:56 AM

Name:	1393232018894_580141.jpeg 
Views:	212 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	250494
    All this needs is a good slogan for it to be used as an advertisement...

edit: "Hair of the dog...", maybe?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-24-14 03:45 AM
    02-24-14 06:56 AM
    Square jelly baby's? You are a dalek!
    02-24-14 07:52 AM
    Hey boys and girls, yall knowens mee's haven't been ables to puttum the 10.2.1 update on my Q. The misses wanted Netflix so I went out and purchased one of they there smarty tv's. Now I have Netflix, Amazon, and Crackle on may boob tube. Whiles I was at it I updated my's VHS to some blueray thingie. Did I do good?
    02-24-14 08:32 AM
    Hey boys and girls, yall knowens mee's haven't been ables to puttum the 10.2.1 update on my Q. The misses wanted Netflix so I went out and purchased one of they there smarty tv's. Now I have Netflix, Amazon, and Crackle on may boob tube. Whiles I was at it I updated my's VHS to some blueray thingie. Did I do good?
    Yeppers, you done did!

c
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    02-24-14 08:42 AM
    Yeppers, you done did!

c
    I knows the Nascar race was good watchen on that there smarty tv.
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000097.jpg
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000100.jpg
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    02-24-14 08:45 AM
    I knows the Nascar race was good watchen on that there smarty tv.

Name:	IMG_00000097.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	250543

Name:	IMG_00000100.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	250544
    Just watch out, when it starts trying to explain the Dark Matter theory,

unplug it!!!!!!

c

c
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    02-24-14 08:53 AM
    Another true confession...just bought a Chromecast thingy. Lizard/Baby, what do I need to transmit the screen on an android device to the TV, e.g. a TWC app that won't let you do HDMI out? I know before it was limited to Chrome webpages. Hoping it has become better with apps and updates...
    Carl Estes, sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    02-24-14 08:56 AM
    Square jelly baby's? You are a dalek!
    Are daleks like cylons? Maybe Bigheart is male?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-24-14 08:58 AM
    Another true confession...just bought a Chromecast thingy. Lizard/Baby, what do I need to transmit the screen on an android device to the TV, e.g. a TWC app that won't let you do HDMI out? I know before it was limited to Chrome webpages. Hoping it has become better with apps and updates...
    There is an SDK file/app out there somewhere (I forget his name) that does EXACLY what you are describing, BUT he got a letter from GOOGLE not to release/leak or anything. I may come out someday for expansion.

But in the meantime, the Chromeycasty will throw up your netflix, youtube stuff to the big screen.

For local media on the device or a memory card on the tabby, use Avia, from Play Store. pay an in app purchase of 1.99 (I think) and you will be able to play all your Mpeg 4 video files thru the Chromey. BUT, you will/may have to convert the Mpegs to the "Android" packaging, all of my vids were converted to the PB Mpeg format, Google don't like it. Had to go with Android Tab setting and all playus well. I use Freemake or Handbrake (free) to convertfiles to Google packaging. Take a bit more thsan realtime playback, but set it up, run the process and go to bed. Wakey in the morn, and all be done.
    Welcome to the "clutch"...

c
    02-24-14 09:04 AM
    There is an SDK file/app out there somewhere (I forget his name) that does EXACLY what you are describing, BUT he got a letter from GOOGLE not to release/leak or anything. I may come out someday for expansion.

But in the meantime, the Chromeycasty will throw up your netflix, youtube stuff to the big screen.

For local media on the device or a memory card on the tabby, use Avia, from Play Store. pay an in app purchase of 1.99 (I think) and you will be able to play all your Mpeg 4 video files thru the Chromey. BUT, you will/may have to convert the Mpegs to the "Android" packaging, all of my vids were converted to the PB Mpeg format, Google don't like it. Had to go with Android Tab setting and all playus well. I use Freemake or Handbrake (free) to convertfiles to Google packaging. Take a bit more thsan realtime playback, but set it up, run the process and go to bed. Wakey in the morn, and all be done.
    Welcome to the "clutch"...

c
    Yeah, Time Warner Cable make you rent boxes to get HD content. They stopped the app from transmitting over HDMI. So I've been using WiDi to get it there from my laptop. It would be easier to use my Nexus 7 or Droid phone if the Chromecasty worky. Maybe it will get better with the Comcast merger.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-24-14 09:13 AM
    Yeah, Time Warner Cable make you rent boxes to get HD content. They stopped the app from transmitting over HDMI. So I've been using WiDi to get it there from my laptop. It would be easier to use my Nexus 7 or Droid phone if the Chromecasty worky. Maybe it will get better with the Comcast merger.
    Yeah,,,, RIGHT........

PM sent,

I will try the TWC app this eve, strange they would "block" the app from going thru the HDMI cable......

Mmmm..
    c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-24-14 09:19 AM
    Damn it grape! I was taken bout my's high futten smarty TV and now your talken bout that there googlie thingie. Crazy highjacken grape.
    02-24-14 09:43 AM
7,608 ... 278279280281282 ...