I traded just now my Q5 for a stupid Z10 let's see how things are going to be now .. but hey .. at least now I can trully share SOM's pain wioth his Z10
    02-18-14 07:14 AM
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.........stop makin mees laugh............nobodypersons wood does that see eh? Well the duck, cat, sailor, camel, baby but nobodypersons normal............ha ha ha ha!
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    02-18-14 07:18 AM
    Who is you callin gay eh see?
    Are we ever gettin on that water thingy or are we just gonna stand around callen names ??
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    02-18-14 07:50 AM
    Are we ever gettin on that water thingy or are we just gonna stand around callen names ??
    How many plases does you thinks I can bees in one times see eh? I is hear and I is not seein any waters enough big for my water thingy see eh? Part from the fact that my thingy is long ways way see eh?

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000083.jpg
    castoridae likes this.
    02-18-14 08:33 AM
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.........stop makin mees laugh............nobodypersons wood does that see eh? Well the duck, cat, sailor, camel, baby but nobodypersons normal............ha ha ha ha!
    You would be surprised

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 08:34 AM
    Very very very hard to surprise me! This is due to the fact that nothing regarding the human race ever surprises me these days. In fact as a species given our adoration of self destruction I am surprised that we even still exist which I suppose may point to the fact that there is actually a God. If it does my thoughts are correct in thinking god is in fact a WOMAN!
    Carl Estes and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    02-18-14 08:58 AM
    Very very very hard to surprise me! This is due to the fact that nothing regarding the human race ever surprises me these days. In fact as a species given our adoration of self destruction I am surprised that we even still exist which I suppose may point to the fact that there is actually a God. If it does my thoughts are correct in thinking god is in fact a WOMAN!
    I won't say/type it........

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-18-14 09:08 AM
    Oh dear, our leprechaun is feeling philosophical :

PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-air_20140218_00000.jpg
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-18-14 10:38 AM
    Well one gets surprised after knowing people better

Posted using BlackBerry Z10 via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-18-14 12:37 PM
    Sea wot append when I tries finking again sea............spose this meens anuvver ban gain eh see?
    02-18-14 01:01 PM
    Who is you callin gay eh see?
    In my book, gay means happy. Especially after a few bokkles of rum and/or brandy.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-18-14 04:40 PM
    I'll get on a ship and/or boat that's on the wet stuff but I ain't getting in/on the wet stuff myself.
    02-18-14 04:41 PM
    How many plases does you thinks I can bees in one times see eh? I is hear and I is not seein any waters enough big for my water thingy see eh? Part from the fact that my thingy is long ways way see eh?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000083.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	130.9 KB 
ID:	248979
    You have a long thingy?

I've told you before, you'll scare the horses with that... Or have someone's eye out...
    02-18-14 04:42 PM
    I won't say/type it........

c
    You're thinkin' it.....

Have a jelly baby.
    02-18-14 04:43 PM
    So... I have this old BlackBerry 9320 charger..
    I've put the stupid z10 to charge and it stopped at 64% why?
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_20140219_081930_hdr.jpg

Posted using BlackBerry Z10 via CB10
    02-19-14 12:46 AM
    Ok so my eyes are worn out reading posts on possible updates I have decided to join in with the OS upgrade fever.

You can get my 64Gb PlayBook absolutely free.

Here are the terms and conditions: (please feel free to skip these if you work for RIM as you can't participate)

1. If you agree to the terms and conditions then seek therapy.
    2. You will only be eligible for the 1st prize if you press the 'check for update button at least 23.5 times a day.
    3. If RIM fail to meet their target release date for OS10 then all posts will be deemed invalid and you will be invoiced accordingly.
    4. I RIM do meet their target release date for OS10, then you will still be invoiced accordingly.
    5. Proof of frenzied checking for OS updates must be provided by the winner.
    6. If anyone actually agrees to these terms and conditions, rule 1 applies.

Now you lucky people, this is what you get:

1 x Absolutely FREE BlackBerry PlayBook 64Gb with portable charger, protective case and a 'Polo' Leather messenger shoulder bag.
    1 x Used Ferrari car in Red. Perfect condition. 9500 miles. Full service history.

The first person to prove that RIM has finally managed to achieve an OS update target, and to transfer �128,000.00 into my account will receive my PB 64Gb free inside the car.

Please note that the car will only be delivered if you live within 15ft of my driveway and should you require p&p it will cost a further �65,000.00 but the car will arrive gift wrapped.

Attachment 132558
    Aha!!
    I knew it, you're a landlubber!!

Right, you're walkin' the plank wotsit.
    02-19-14 01:05 AM
    Aha!!
    I knew it, you're a landlubber!!

Right, you're walkin' the plank wotsit.
    What, the horror! Even a condemned man should be allowed some jelly babies...
    02-19-14 05:02 AM
    so... I have this old blackberry 9320 charger..
    I've put the stupid z10 to charge and it stopped at 64% why?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140219_081930_hdr.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	249220

posted using blackberry z10 via cb10
    *cough* z10 forum *cough, cough***
    02-19-14 05:46 AM
    *cough* z10 forum *cough, cough***
    Don't feed it, it does that for attention
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-air_20140218_00002.jpg
    02-19-14 06:16 AM
    Incitement? (by the previous poster - to clear up some unwanted ambiguity)

Last edited by Hirazi Blue; 02-19-14 at 09:17 AM.
    02-19-14 07:09 AM
    What, the horror! Even a condemned man should be allowed some jelly babies...
    He can have all the Jelly Babies he wants... I'm still sending him to Davy Jones' locker
    02-19-14 08:10 AM
    He can have all the Jelly Babies he wants... I'm still sending him to Davy Jones' locker
    Does the Jelly Babies thingyies floats????
    Place a little piece of 00 bucks shots in each one to help way 'im down.........
    Make sure you get 'is favorite flavur......

c
    sad_old_man and castoridae like this.
    02-19-14 08:35 AM
    Don't get me wrong: I don't argue the sentence,
    I merely argue the execution (of the execution). Last meal and such.
    Jelly beans as a last meal might, however, still be seen as "cruel and unjust punishment",
    come to think of it...
    02-19-14 08:45 AM
    Don't get me wrong: I don't argue the sentence,
    I merely argue the execution (of the execution). Last meal and such.
    Jelly beans as a last meal might, however, still be seen as "cruel and unjust punishment",
    come to think of it...
    Not if they "asked for it"...

c
    02-19-14 09:10 AM
    Not if they "asked for it"..
    But if he asked for it, he probably should be spared on other grounds...
    02-19-14 09:19 AM
7,608 ... 273274275276277 ...