Why is you so roofless you varments yous see eh? Yous is just likes pickin on mees eh?
    Guilty as charged, but you make yourself way too pickable to resist...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-15-14 01:15 PM
    I is speekin only to the sailors nows..........Sir Sailors protectors of the high sees and low sees see?

I is denying this at all times but that strange likkle man's who was lookin down at me and then draggings me out of that conservatory never spoke a word of English to me for free days see eh? When we is parting in the camps he said nuffings he is just walking way.

When I is better he is appearing in my room in middle of night and giving me the present. I is not understanding why but I don't want to either. He just said "thank you" in perfect English. I is never knowing what he meant but his present is still the most portant fing in my life's see eh? Praps that's why I is weird yes?
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    02-15-14 01:38 PM
    Sorry wrong fred? See eh?
    dphjeff likes this.
    02-15-14 01:39 PM
    If you hadn't said so, nobody would have noticed...
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    02-15-14 02:09 PM
    If you hadn't said so, nobody would have noticed...
    I is will have see eh?
    dphjeff likes this.
    02-15-14 02:51 PM
    I is will have see eh?
    I he said. No personbodies would notice.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-15-14 02:54 PM
    I is speekin only to the sailors nows..........Sir Sailors protectors of the high sees and low sees see?

I is denying this at all times but that strange likkle man's who was lookin down at me and then draggings me out of that conservatory never spoke a word of English to me for free days see eh? When we is parting in the camps he said nuffings he is just walking way.

When I is better he is appearing in my room in middle of night and giving me the present. I is not understanding why but I don't want to either. He just said "thank you" in perfect English. I is never knowing what he meant but his present is still the most portant fing in my life's see eh? Praps that's why I is weird yes?
    apparently you did, or were part of, something that earned a great degree of his respect,,, & you must've been moved by this great gesture,,, & to survive the bush in the way it happened has great importance to you,,, this gift is representative of that trying experience & therefore very close to you,,, wierd no,,, you just write funny, (even tho i/we know it's just part of the fun,,,, you ain't foolin' this guy, mate)...

p.s. given your new picatar, you should make the trip to Ft. Pierce...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-15-14 11:18 PM
    Who's Fred?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-16-14 06:15 AM
    And therefore the evil b!tch statue morgana has proved you are SOM

Sent from my Q5 using Tapatalk 2
    You're a statue? Bet you're one of those Weeping Angels...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-16-14 06:17 AM
    apparently you did, or were part of, something that earned a great degree of his respect,,, & you must've been moved by this great gesture,,, & to survive the bush in the way it happened has great importance to you,,, this gift is representative of that trying experience & therefore very close to you,,, wierd no,,, you just write funny, (even tho i/we know it's just part of the fun,,,, you ain't foolin' this guy, mate)...

p.s. given your new picatar, you should make the trip to Ft. Pierce...
    No I is havin the strangest of lives and that is was just ones of them likkle fings that is happenin in it. Probably why I is not understanding the words normal see. In facts I can't fink of anyfing in my life that is normal ever. Mmmmmmmm.............praps I is needed to tells the therapist that I is talking to ducks and babies and cats and donkeys and.............Erm perhaps not I is gettin in nuff troubles wivout help from him see eh?
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    02-16-14 06:20 AM
    No I is havin the strangest of lives and that is was just ones of them likkle fings that is happenin in it. Probably why I is not understanding the words normal see. In facts I can't fink of anyfing in my life that is normal ever. Mmmmmmmm.............praps I is needed to tells the therapist that I is talking to ducks and babies and cats and donkeys and.............Erm perhaps not I is gettin in nuff troubles wivout help from him see eh?
    It's the fairies wot cause ur trouble.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-16-14 06:27 AM
    You're a statue? Bet you're one of those Weeping Angels...
    Nah, miss_morgana isn't all that dangerous. She just has a lot of bad press...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-16-14 06:51 AM
    @sad_old_man: Nobody's normal! Anyone who claims he/she is, is an i**** & therefore abnormal (although belonging to a fairly large group, I admit).
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-16-14 07:02 AM
    Nah, miss_morgana isn't all that dangerous. She just has a lot of bad press...
    Tell me who, lemme at 'em... Grrr
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-16-14 07:55 AM
    Tell me who, lemme at 'em... Grrr
    Who? Everyone )))
    by the way if you need someone to hate, just hate me i'm qualified for this )))) everyone hates the statue )

02-16-14 08:12 AM
    @miss_morgana But some hate you more than others..
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-16-14 08:25 AM
    It's the fairies wot cause ur trouble.
    No is the fairys is nice see eh? I is just doin wot uvver personbodys wants doin but doesn't want to does it themselves that's all...........oh and the fairys is helpin mees as well see eh?.........well sumtimes they is and then sumtimes I isn't?
    02-16-14 09:12 AM
    No is the fairys is nice see eh? I is just doin wot uvver personbodys wants doin but doesn't want to does it themselves that's all...........oh and the fairys is helpin mees as well see eh?.........well sumtimes they is and then sumtimes I isn't?
    Isn't it fun sometimes to talk with yourself?
    It's a such a blast when one has multiple personality and it brings it to the next step

02-16-14 09:23 AM
    @miss_morgana But some hate you more than others..
    Really????? oh man.. I never realized I'm courted by so many
    I guess that moment of decision will come after all eh?

02-16-14 09:25 AM
    strange is just perception,,, embrace it as *your* norm...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-16-14 12:59 PM
    strange is just perception,,, embrace it as *your* norm...
    I is not never embraces nobodypersons called Norman see eh? Never not ever never............wot you sayin I is a transversterite or sumfin eh?
    SEAWARRIOR and dphjeff like this.
    02-16-14 01:05 PM
    I is not never embraces nobodypersons called Norman see eh? Never not ever never............wot you sayin I is a transversterite or sumfin eh?
    02-16-14 01:11 PM
    But I is not being 7.5ft long or 54inches wide see eh? I is not knowing whatever see so I is open nuvver bokkles see eh?
    02-16-14 01:16 PM
    But I is not being 7.5ft long or 54inches wide see eh? I is not knowing whatever see so I is open nuvver bokkles see eh?
    try one of those circus mirrors,,, i'm sure there's one around here somewhere...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-16-14 01:19 PM
    try one of those circus mirrors,,, i'm sure there's one around here somewhere...
    I is on my thingy on the water see pushin them buttony thingys while I is cherishteding my new found long lost present see eh? So I is not dressing up and bracing nobodypersons see eh?
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    02-16-14 01:26 PM
7,608 ... 271272273274275 ...