Is there anything better than holding your child after not seeing then for 10 days?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-08 02:15 PM
    Nope. My eight year old son recently went and spent two weeks with his mother (I have custody) before school started. It's the longest that he has ever been away from me.
    08-25-08 01:04 PM
    i can't think of anything better! My apartment was broken into while we were home so i sent my daughter to my moms for a week while i moved and it was the longest week of my life... i hated every second of it.

but why do you ask?
    08-25-08 01:17 PM
    i can't think of anything better! My apartment was broken into while we were home so i sent my daughter to my moms for a week while i moved and it was the longest week of my life... i hated every second of it.

but why do you ask?
    I typed that after I picked up the boy and his mom at the airport after not seeing them for 10 days, I didn't' realize how much I missed the kid until he came running and jumped into my arms
    08-25-08 03:23 PM
    I typed that after I picked up the boy and his mom at the airport after not seeing them for 10 days, I didn't' realize how much I missed the kid until he came running and jumped into my arms
    Ah ok, i didn't know if something had happened or someone had questioned why you felt the way you did

but that is perfectly normal. !

And i know this will sound a bit like a stero-type but i jsut have to say.
    Good for you. I dont know any men who have custody of there kids, and i know only 1 who fight to do everything he can for his kid. unlike my daughters father who could care less and it's like pulling teeth to get him to but her a $15 carseat.

But as i say for my friend who tries his hardest...

You get the Father of the Year award for being there and being a great careing father! / hands you an award!
    08-25-08 03:33 PM
    I hate giving my daughter back to my ex wife...I miss her all the time

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-08 06:10 PM
    Ah ok, i didn't know if something had happened or someone had questioned why you felt the way you did

but that is perfectly normal. !

And i know this will sound a bit like a stero-type but i jsut have to say.
    Good for you. I dont know any men who have custody of there kids, and i know only 1 who fight to do everything he can for his kid. unlike my daughters father who could care less and it's like pulling teeth to get him to but her a $15 carseat.

But as i say for my friend who tries his hardest...

You get the Father of the Year award for being there and being a great careing father! / hands you an award!
    Thanks for the award, I'd like to thank the academy, my lawyer, and P-diddy.

Thanks though we are still divorced, we live close to each other, I moved from a good paying job in Austin TX to be near my son, I was never comfortable being that far away from him. Right now he's in his PJ's next to me playing his gameboy and asking what I'm typing.
    08-26-08 08:32 AM
    I can't even get on mine anywhere close to my daughter. She always gives me the "please. i just really want to type something really really fast." She just started kindergarten and loves wordpad.
    08-27-08 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD