Hellen Keller could've done a better job judging that fight.

How the heck did Manny to lose to a "Split Decision" after winning 10 rounds?

Boxing is Dead - Pacquiao Was Robbed | Facebook

When I heard he won by "Split Decision", I

Anyone watch the fight?
    Last edited by jranciano; 06-10-12 at 01:27 PM.
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    06-10-12 02:05 AM
    Boxing is not about passion anymore, it has become a money making enterprise. A rematch means revenue.
    06-10-12 03:32 AM
    I don't know which one was rigged more.

The Pac/Bradley fight, or the Republican Primary...
    06-10-12 05:59 AM
    I'd just like to say that clearly Pacquiao was cheated last night. Out of 12 rounds of boxing, he won at least 8; nough' said...

But, he was a gentlemen during the in the ring interview.
    JR A and amazinglygraceless like this.
    06-10-12 10:36 AM
    How this fight was scored anything less than 9-3 (117 - 111) for Pacquiao is a joke. Mr. Ford
    and Mr. Ross should NEVER be allowed to judge another boxing match.

I would actually applaud Manny if he were to retire right now and give boxing a
    big F' You. Even Mr. Bradley knows he did not win this.

JR A likes this.
    06-10-12 01:22 PM
    06-10-12 01:26 PM
    I think NOW is the time for boxing scores to be posted at the end of every round. This will
    go a long way to keeping the judges (seemingly) honest. Besides, how many other sports
    are there where the score is a total mystery until after the contest is complete?
    06-10-12 01:41 PM
    The greater question is how many pro sports would be allowed to continue this obvious and overt charade when it comes to "professionalism?" When a state sanctioned sport is as corrupt and fraudulent as boxing is, with the governing bodies operating on a wink-wink and a crooked smile, it makes "pro wrestling" look like the bar that all professional sports should aspire to. Gambling, prostitution, boxing, Harry Reid....how anyone could be proud to say they are from Nevada is beyond me.
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    06-10-12 03:58 PM
    PRO Wrestling was real compared to the BS that took place judging that fight.
    06-10-12 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD