Now back to your original post. This is no lie---it this were my elementary school, one of us would have gone to the guidance counselor because something said would have caused hurt feelings. We would then have no less than 2 meetings (not including individual meetings) with the guidance counselor to go over our exchange so we would know how to communicate without hurting feelings and how it feels when your feelings are hurt!
    10-01-08 09:35 PM
    Knowing how to do it is the battle. As long as you can do it when the auto club is unavailable there isn't a problem at all.

Also I really appreciate females who can take care of business, who don't mind getting dirty to do it, etc.

The guys who can't do that sort of thing just seem to get on my nerves.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-08 09:38 PM
    Knowing how to do it is the battle. As long as you can do it when the auto club is unavailable there isn't a problem at all.

Also I really appreciate females who can take care of business, who don't mind getting dirty to do it, etc.

The guys who can't do that sort of thing just seem to get on my nerves.

Even if you don;t know how there is nothing wrong with trying!!! Girly women get on my nerves (except when it comes to bugs---everyone has a phobia)!!!!!
    10-01-08 09:42 PM
    Absolutely. Is trying something really that hard for people?

It seems like people like to sit around and whine about problems (flat tire, etc) but do nothing to actually fix the problem.

Girlie girls bug me too, as do girlie guys. Don't just sit there and expect someone to bail you out of trouble, try something. Sounds like we're pretty much on the same page.

Don't get me started on the stupidity that everybody wins, etc. Another plague of modern society. Just like everybody who sits around waiting for the government to help them do something instead of being responsible for their own health, safety, and well-being.

10-01-08 09:50 PM
    I have to agree with vinnie on this one.

10-01-08 10:10 PM
    we all cry to much
    most of the world needs to grow up
    what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger
    10-01-08 10:13 PM
    These are reasons cited for why we're (collective) going downhill? Hilarious.

10-01-08 10:14 PM
    Hi def, that was referring to the girlie man statement...society is going down hill when over half the jobs in this country are in the service industry, its pure lazyneSs

10-01-08 10:19 PM
    First of all; you never added the pre-requisite of knowing how to play poker to that list...so much for a complete girly-man checklist. And a prime example of anything BUT lazyness...is that of my White Sox playing their heart out for the last slot in the playoffs. :-).

10-01-08 10:29 PM
    Baseball is a girly sport, and use the term sport loosely...

10-01-08 10:47 PM
    Hahaha Oh God....

I cringed for you Vinnie after reading that last line...

Get your sword and shield ready!

LoL
    10-01-08 11:56 PM
    If you can't change a tire, your probably a girlie man...

This actually made me laugh... something funny... I can change the oil in a car, change a tire, check the coolant, fix leaky faucets, name almost any tool you put in front of me, fix lawn mowers, etc... and I'm a girly girl... thanks to my daddio who's a mans man. The world needs more women like me... not to toot my own horn... but toot toot... JUST KIDDING!
    10-01-08 11:58 PM
    Wow, blue and I are actually getting married, I don't know if she told you guys yet...

10-02-08 12:04 AM
    Wow, blue and I are actually getting married, I don't know if she told you guys yet...

Haha, that's almost funny. Haha jk. Forgot to mention I can still do all of my "domestic duties" (femenists need not gripe as I'm successful in the business world in a male dominated "skill/trade"). So I can bake cookies (like Betty Crocker) and shoot the sh!t with the guys. (Sorry to get on a tangent).

Sometimes I wish it were the 50's so I could stay home with my future children and be a Betty Crocker and everything was cool and people chain smoked everywhere and you could drive sweet a$$ cars that got 7mpg, but on the other hand I'm glad I can compete in a male dominated business world and get an education and do what I want on my own time.

So as much as I wish it were like the "good 'ole days" I'm glad where we are (for the most part). The end.

10-02-08 12:33 AM
    WOW, did she mention the exact day of the wedding?

10-02-08 12:40 AM
    Funny Vinnie. Its all fun and games till I mention Obama and you mention McCain and off go the tempers I'm just playin!

10-02-08 07:15 AM
    Political views are such a non essential part of a healthy relationship...I can handle you thinking I'm wrong if its over a steak dinner...

10-02-08 08:23 AM
    Now back to your original post. This is no lie---it this were my elementary school, one of us would have gone to the guidance counselor because something said would have caused hurt feelings. We would then have no less than 2 meetings (not including individual meetings) with the guidance counselor to go over our exchange so we would know how to communicate without hurting feelings and how it feels when your feelings are hurt!
    Arrrrghh!! Were you THAT kid? Reading that was just like re-living a nightmare...

Counselor: OK now woody...you say you're sorry to the offended one.

Me: Geeez....don't get wussed out!

Counselor: WOODY!!!

Me: OK! OK! I'm sorry

Counselor: say you're REALLY sorry!

Me: Sheesh! OK dude, I'm "really really" sorry........that you're such a wuss!!

Counselor: WOODY! Go to the office!!

Me: What??? I said I was sorry!

10-02-08 09:04 AM
    Political views are such a non essential part of a healthy relationship...I can handle you thinking I'm wrong if its over a steak dinner...

LMAO! There's a qualification process to getting a steak dinner. You can't handle me... plain and simple.
    10-02-08 09:14 AM
    Haha, can't handle you eh? If food is on the table every night when I get off work, there pretty much isn't anything I can't handle...

10-02-08 09:26 AM
    LMAO...

Vinnie and Snowflake sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!

10-02-08 09:27 AM
    Yeah right, girls have cooties

10-02-08 09:31 AM
    Haha, can't handle you eh? If food is on the table every night when I get off work, there pretty much isn't anything I can't handle...

HA, see that in itself... remember it's not 1950.... I have a J-O-B.
    10-02-08 09:33 AM
    Woody whips out an invisible can and sprays Vinnie with Cootie Repellant!!!

10-02-08 09:34 AM
    HA, see that in itself... remember it's not 1950.... I have a J-O-B.
    GOOD!!! Quit asking me for money!!!

10-02-08 09:36 AM
103 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD