While we were all sleeping, Sandy (the_sandman_454) pounded out the posts on his new Driod 2, and made it to Master. Awesome job Tim, congratulations! Now just 500 more "BB sux" posts, and you sir are a genius.
    09-25-10 05:46 PM
    Congrats....don't rush, once you hit genius the funs over.........unless you want to actually spend all your time here posting another 3500 posts to hit a new level
    09-26-10 10:51 AM
    Well thanks guys. I think I'll go for genius eventually, if for no reason but to annoy the hardcore BB fan boys who don't like non-BB users posting here, even if we're helpful... If nothing else that will be my goal rather than the post count goal.
    09-26-10 09:15 PM
    Posting for pride and determination, now that's admirable. Ticking them off is a nice benefit as well.
    09-26-10 10:03 PM
    No sleep? No snooze? HOLYMOLYWOLY! lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Rootbrian; 09-26-10 at 10:27 PM.
    09-26-10 10:24 PM
    That's right, I was never equipped with a snooze button. On the other hand, I am good at being boring enough to put folks to sleep...
    09-26-10 10:56 PM
    Congratulations!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    09-26-10 11:21 PM
    Congratulations, and...

Welcome to the outsiders club. Enjoy your new perspective.
    09-27-10 03:22 PM
    BBs suck, BBs suck! Congrats man. I honestly thought you would have been there earlier, seeing as how you've been here since I was actively trolling these forums a while ago. Congrats and power to the Droids!! LOL

Posted from my DingleBerry Killer at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-10 06:47 PM
    That's right, I was never equipped with a snooze button. On the other hand, I am good at being boring enough to put folks to sleep...
    I'm just like you, but I do have a snooze button and when I cannot sleep, I'm active on my berry :P

09-30-10 06:49 PM
    Gratz! Good to see you made the JV squad!

09-30-10 11:29 PM
    Thanks guys. Now I need a new signature line. This one worked for a bit but I need something new...
    10-01-10 09:36 AM
    I'll knock you out sucker
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 10-01-10 at 11:25 AM.
    10-01-10 11:19 AM
    I'm late to the party but congrats Timmy lassie is proud I'm sure lol

10-05-10 06:47 AM
    10-05-10 09:00 AM
    450 left to go. Maybe I'll just get my post count to 1499 and retire it. We'll see I guess... What have you characters been up to?
    10-09-10 09:17 PM
    Enjoying my new DroidX and lovin it. Its funny how I use to bash the X and people who had droids and now I have one. I think I was brainwashed by RIM. I still have love for BBs but am glad that I have awakened. When RIM can build a touchscreen like the X then maybe I'll consider switching back. To bad there isn't a good droid forum like CB though. There's no beating CB.
    How you liking the Droid2?
    10-09-10 09:47 PM
    Enjoying my new DroidX and lovin it. Its funny how I use to bash the X and people who had droids and now I have one. I think I was brainwashed by RIM. I still have love for BBs but am glad that I have awakened. When RIM can build a touchscreen like the X then maybe I'll consider switching back. To bad there isn't a good droid forum like CB though. There's no beating CB.
    How you liking the Droid2?
    Good to see you came to your senses.

I am enjoying my Droid2 quite a lot. The internet is amazing, very little lag on anything. I'm close to being ready to take the leap amd root it so I can have total control over every little detail on it, and lose the stuff I don't want, etc.

The X seemed like a very nice device also, but when it came down to it, I wanted the physical keyboard, even if I don't use it that often after discovering swype. The X seemed a little bigger than I wanted to try stuffing in a pocket or wearing in a holster.
    10-10-10 12:01 PM
    Good to see you came to your senses.

I am enjoying my Droid2 quite a lot. The internet is amazing, very little lag on anything. I'm close to being ready to take the leap amd root it so I can have total control over every little detail on it, and lose the stuff I don't want, etc.

The X seemed like a very nice device also, but when it came down to it, I wanted the physical keyboard, even if I don't use it that often after discovering swype. The X seemed a little bigger than I wanted to try stuffing in a pocket or wearing in a holster.
    You could use a deck of cards to widen/stretch the holster to fit. I had to, now I can fit an iphone into mine, or two 9700s with ease.

10-10-10 12:05 PM
    You could use a deck of cards to widen/stretch the holster to fit. I had to, now I can fit an iphone into mine, or two 9700s with ease.

Interesting. Guess I hadn't thought of that. That's still a big device to carry around...
    10-10-10 04:25 PM
    How in the world did I miss Sandy's thread.

Oh wait, I know, my brother didn't tell me it was here. Shameful.

Congrats Sandy. Keep doin' yo thang.
    10-11-10 11:26 AM
    Don't tell dad, and I promise I'll make it up somehhow.

:::: hangs head in shame ::::
    10-11-10 04:57 PM
    Don't tell dad, and I promise I'll make it up somehhow.

:::: hangs head in shame ::::
    Too late!! You, Dad, Mom, Ida and Irving are going to have a talk
    about some things Mr.
    10-12-10 11:07 AM
    Too late!! You, Dad, Mom, Ida and Irving are going to have a talk
    about some things Mr.
    Oh crap!

Sandy....have any sleeper holds I can learn?
    10-12-10 11:36 AM
    Oh crap!

Sandy....have any sleeper holds I can learn?
    A sleeper hold won't help you. The tag team combo of a 4'10'' black broad and
    an equally tiny Jewish woman is more than you will ever be able to overcome.
    10-12-10 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD