10-05-08 04:40 PM
54 123
tools
    some people are tired of being left out in the cold and just feeling like they are being lied too and just having the wool pulled over our heads and then to top it off have a v.p. that has qualifications due to being a hockey mom ........ wow is the most i can say about that
    10-04-08 12:18 AM
    Biden torn her up... she cannot answer any questions... she keeps talking about Energy... moreover when she said the comment a few days ago about Biden; I"ve been hearing his speeches since the Second grade... and later when Katie Couric asked her what was that all about she replied back;

Joe Biden is experienced but I'm the new energy (although she was indirectly referring to Biden being old; age 72) It's to show how she's not a bright person; McCain is 76

What a tart she is; I bet Hilary wants to give a knock out punch hahaha!
    10-04-08 02:09 AM
    Now not to slam single moms or mothers in general. I know plenty of both.

But from what I understand Palin is against teen pregnancy, etc. But yet her daughter is pregnant. Now in a way of some form isn't she supporting teen pregnancy? Or against it unless it's someone she knows. Talk about hypocrisy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-08 05:10 AM
    yes she is against it and wants to reverse rowe vs. wade (i may have spelled the names wrong sorry) but she don't know anything about it .......
    10-05-08 04:40 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD